1.87 Cone nerf - hunter pet disese tweaked!!

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
Oh look, minstrels ignored again.
Could say the same about skalds before this day. (Although as it is now only use for the medium shield is maybe if I meet a minstrel with a pet. Woohoo I can block the minstrel and his pet once every leapyear. Or maybe you were referring to that skalds got medium shield and minstrel didn't?) ;)

I'm just glad they actually for the first time didn't ignore skalds when doing something for the hybrids, instead of throwing skalds in the same bucket as minstrels and bards. I agree minstrels are more in need of love than bards atm, but other than handing out a larger shield to each of the hybrids, they just gave skalds something that bards and minstrels already got: powersong. Although how many minstrels get group because of their powersong nowadays, especially after sorcs got power regen buff? Just as useful for the skald I guess, since healers' always had power regen buff anyway.

Anyway I'm sure they won't look at skalds any more before the other music classes get their love. Imo you should be happy as a minstrel that they finally mention skalds, cause we're i the same boat here. :cheers:

Everz

FH is my second home
Drusus said:
Again, if Necro's are so OP, why have there NEVER been more than 10 make it past RR5, and none make it to RR10 as yet?

If they are so OP BS, why doesn't every Alb have 1 in RvR?

I'm going to keep quiet about the other fix...

<whispers> Necro's are no longer affected as a mob, no more crits over 50% !!!

because hardly anyone (including you) has any clue how to use one to it full potential.

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
Drusus said:
Again, if Necro's are so OP, why have there NEVER been more than 10 make it past RR5, and none make it to RR10 as yet?

If they are so OP BS, why doesn't every Alb have 1 in RvR?

I'm going to keep quiet about the other fix...

<whispers> Necro's are no longer affected as a mob, no more crits over 50% !!!
Jaxxal, i agree with you and i think this love is needed and im looking forward to it...

However, i ran my necro from RR2L0 to RR5 in little over a week of solo. Not all classes can do that. The thing about necros, is that they are very strong even at RR1. They don't even need to have a optimized template. Capped melee resist and you are good to go.

Necros has it pros and cons, like all classes do. Fighting vs melee is easy if specced in deathsight. Not with the other two lines. Fighting vs magic isnt quite as funny.. But as normal when ppl whine about them, it's becuase they got pwned - and probably in melee. I'm 90% sure most of them havnt even played a necro in RvR to see that even with our abs, it wont make up for all other flaws like pathing, boats, bridges, line of sight, lack of RA's and weak vs magic even with 50% magic resist. And ofc the never ending swinging pet even when it's on passive ruining our FP...

Nerf Bainshee!! <3

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Bonehead said:
But as normal when ppl whine about them, it's becuase they got pwned - and probably in melee.

if only EVERYONE could get as high melee resists as necro pets i wouldent say anything.

and no i couldent care less if u suck versus a nuker.

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
Ctuchik said:
if only EVERYONE could get as high melee resists as necro pets i wouldent say anything.
You're wrong, m8. Necro's can only get 26% in melee resist as any other class. (not counting classes with PD, which necros don't have btw). What you're talking about is absorb. Get your facts straight!

Even if u played a SB (or whatever) with same melee absorb as a necromancer, you would still loose. Why? Necro DPS is magic, not melee. :p

Ctuchik said:
and no i couldent care less if u suck versus a nuker.
Necros don't SUCK vs magic. Magic hurt 'em more then melee, that's all. They absorb magic damage just as they absorb melee damage. But instead if 75% melee, they absorb 43% magic. When i'm buffed i get nuked for ~200-300 at most, even when fighting high RR casters. What hurts is the debuff classes. But ever class will die if a caster can stand without interupt and nuke. You will, all your classes will and necros will. I have never whined on their dmg output, and never will. I have played this game so long that i know they ALL classes have their pros and cons. That's it! Necros can be killed by magic quickly. I respec that, i release and try again.

Necromancers are in great need of some loving, but this loving wasn't the one i was looking for. What i want is fix on pathing, line of sight, boat rides without loosing pet and increased castspeed to get in line with all other casters in the game.

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Bonehead said:
. Mebbe we'll get love in 2 years or so ..

You think people will still be playing Daoc in 2 years ? lolz

Well maybe the yanks, i dont see Euro lasting past hmm May :)

Well unless they cluster us with another server , and i agree with Gammah, where the fuck is the mincer love ? Yes skalds needed it and im glad they got that, little as it was, but i doubt theyll ever give mincer more, or scout. Im not sure why theyre bothering to even improve classes anyway seeing as the games on its last legs anyway.. but what do i care i quit lol :p

Cluster us with some more servers i may come back, hmm , might even make me a necro xD

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
knighthood said:
Cluster us with some more servers i may come back, hmm , might even make me a necro xD

whats the point? you'll only delete alb re-roll hib/mid then re-roll once again to alb and make a mincer, then get a GM to restore your old char.... then decide that everything is overpowered or been nerfd hard... then quit again... and all in the space of a week
:twak:

ps, ding tight bastard:D :p

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
psyco said:
whats the point? you'll only delete alb re-roll hib/mid then re-roll once again to alb and make a mincer, then get a GM to restore your old char.... then decide that everything is overpowered or been nerfd hard... then quit again... and all in the space of a week
:twak:

ps, ding tight bastard:D :p

No need, can play all realms as the clusters are larger and they dont have this stupid one realm/cluster rule that GOA have (still have?)

grats on ding!

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Kami said:
No need, can play all realms as the clusters are larger and they dont have this stupid one realm/cluster rule that GOA have (still have?)

grats on ding!

Heh.. was a personal joke about my amazing number of deleted character/realm changes but nm xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom