1.86/LotM patch day

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Hmm where can you fill in the cat key? not that I'm really bothered about it but I used the fast activation mode and could only put the expension CD key there and logged into the sub page normally and can't enter a code anywhere :p

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm where can you fill in the cat key? not that I'm really bothered about it but I used the fast activation mode and could only put the expension CD key there and logged into the sub page normally and can't enter a code anywhere :p

Has been explained like 3 posts ago in this same thread.

Lezen is ook een kunst

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
You still need to pay 10e more though :(
So if you preorder you get the game for the same price like it's now, 19.99.

They never specified it with I preordered it.. it just said 10e :(

it did specify it, but stupidly i didn't check play.com first where it only costs £9.99. 19.99E is approximately £3 more for the benefit of not having a physical disc - bit of a rip-off imho

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
I was thinking the same, actually. DLGamer -is- a bit of a ripoff. Teaches me to read all the fine print, instead of assuming you won't get ripped. :)

Eithor

Fledgling Freddie
Hm, this is wierd.

Bought LOTM expansion today, installed it, activated it, got confirmation:
"The Labyrinth of the Minotaur expansion is now activated on your Game account. You will access the latest version of the game next time you log in to Dark Age of Camelot. ".

And when i try to login it says I'm not authorized to use this version?

Now i logged into my subs. page and it says Lotm is activated (even that: Every expansion available up to this day hasbeen activated on this GAME account.)

Whats the problem?

Eithor

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, after 12 tries or so, suddely I got in, my "problem" solved somehow ;)

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
Hm, this is wierd.

Bought LOTM expansion today, installed it, activated it, got confirmation:
"The Labyrinth of the Minotaur expansion is now activated on your Game account. You will access the latest version of the game next time you log in to Dark Age of Camelot. ".

And when i try to login it says I'm not authorized to use this version?

Now i logged into my subs. page and it says Lotm is activated (even that: Every expansion available up to this day hasbeen activated on this GAME account.)

Whats the problem?

usually takes a little time for the activation to filter its way to the actual server - might just be exceptionally slow atm

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
19.99 EUR Euro = 13.3716 United Kingdom Pounds (which rounds to 13.37 ROFL)

9.99-
-----

So you're right it's approximately 3 quid. But I thought that DAoC finally being leet was funny so I posted the calculation anyway..

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
it did specify it, but stupidly i didn't check play.com first where it only costs £9.99. 19.99E is approximately £3 more for the benefit of not having a physical disc - bit of a rip-off imho

well technically the benefit was going to be "definitely positively have the thing on release day" :)

I'm well impressed with play.com this time around.

Amazon are charging 13.99 which fits the RRP of 19.99 euro so looks like play.com are just being cheap rather than you being "ripped off" by dlgamer. ("ripped off" seems a bit of a harsh term :p they're just not a bargain like play.com)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Dark-Age-Ca..._1_2/202-5007437-3458238?ie=UTF8&s=videogames

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
i just paid for 3 licenses and it doesnt update at all on the website and I aint authorized to play lotm. Am i supposed to get some confirmationmail with some CDkey in it for me to use or is it enough that I went in under "license" and paid that way. My bank have registered the withdraw and everything but still no confirmationmail or anything after 30mins, bit worrying tbh :/ I realise things can be hammered etc but 30mins for my license to update? Seem abit long time imo.

C

Cirion

i just paid for 3 licenses and it doesnt update at all on the website and I aint authorized to play lotm. Am i supposed to get some confirmationmail with some CDkey in it for me to use or is it enough that I went in under "license" and paid that way. My bank have registered the withdraw and everything but still no confirmationmail or anything after 30mins, bit worrying tbh :/ I realise things can be hammered etc but 30mins for my license to update? Seem abit long time imo.

For my first account it took about 1-1.5h, the other account bugged out though as the describe in the subscriptions page focked thread. so just wait and see, I don't think your acc has bugged though, I got that email within 20min or so.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
been 4hours since i paid for expansion, no email of confirmation or anything yet. QQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom