1.86/LotM patch day

Xalin

[GOA] English Servers GM
As announced here yesterday we just brought the servers down for the cow patch *groans*.

We are planning to have the servers opened up again by the end of the afternoon. As usual we will not have much news beyond the regular "We are on schedule." during testing but if there is any news I will post it here.

The patcher with the new files should be up soon.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Xalin,

Will i be able to input my DLgamer license key for LOTM, as my account says an "invoice is in progress" as i resubbed my main. Or does it mean i will have to wait till tommorrow to play LOTM content?

:m00:

Xalin

[GOA] English Servers GM
The patcher is up. You can install and fully patch your Labyrinth of the Minotaur client now.

Will i be able to input my DLgamer license key for LOTM, as my account says an "invoice is in progress" as i resubbed my main. Or does it mean i will have to wait till tommorrow to play LOTM content?

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you but "Invoice in progress" usually means you have to wait for it to clear. Nothing we can do about that I am afraid.

Where and when can you activate LoTM?

As we explained on our website there are several partners where you can buy LotM:

Camelot Reporter said:
Some information about our trade partners for Labyrinth of the Minotaur

You have a little time remaining to pre-order your copy of Labyrinth of the Minotaur and receive the code that will allow you to get a clockwork cat in game. UK players should pre-order their copy from our partner website, Play.com.

For Scandinavia, our partners are :

- Discshop
- Webhallen
- CDON

The other option is that you wait until later this afternoon when the subscription section of our website will allow you to directly purchase LotM to upgrade your account.

On a related note the "Quick Activation" function that will allow you to upgrade to LotM by inputting your game login/password and cd-key from your LotM box will be up this afternoon as well.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you but "Invoice in progress" usually means you have to wait for it to clear. Nothing we can do about that I am afraid.

Thanks Xalin,

All i am saying is that its a crap system if you cant do two transactions on the same day on the same account.

And if anybody says its an anti fraud measure, you talking out your arse, its just a slow old, not customer friendly payment system, that i hope WAR doesnt use....

Looks like i wont be playing till tommorrow then... :twak:

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
On a related note the "Quick Activation" function that will allow you to upgrade to LotM by inputting your game login/password and cd-key from your LotM box will be up this afternoon as well.

As well as presumably the "Slow Activation" function? So that the Accounts page doesn't say that you've already got everything if you've got Darkness Rising.

Darzil

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
As well as presumably the "Slow Activation" function? So that the Accounts page doesn't say that you've already got everything if you've got Darkness Rising.

Darzil

Yeah my lotm turned up from Play.com this morning, installed and went to activate...no joy

ghonna have to wait i guess

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
friendly reminder for anyone new to this patching process (or with bad memory loss)

Don't expect to be able to play before about 8pm. Otherwise you'll probably get disappointed (and if you can play earlier it'll be a wondrous surprise)

It also makes me feel better as I'm at work and therefore unable to play and when I get home I have a daughter who'll scream at me until bedtime which is around 8pm...

Xalin

[GOA] English Servers GM

Darzil

Of course.

As soon as the billing database is ready for it the subs page will let you do all kinds of shiny things like entering your LotM key as well as your Clockwork Cat key.

Casiraghi

Loyal Freddie

And where can that quick activation be found??

Xalin

[GOA] English Servers GM
Confirmed.

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
All i am saying is that its a crap system if you cant do two transactions on the same day on the same account.

indeed, it'd also bloody help if the payment bit said whether it requires spaces every 4 digits of the credit card number or not.

Some websites want spaces, some don't and better ones can automatically trim the spaces if they don't want them. The great majority of these sites also tell you to leave them out if they don't want them.

I've been locked out a few times, when resubbing because i've either put them in or didn't (can't remember which one scuppers you).

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
the quick activation of LotM is up on GOA pages

note: make sure you supply the game login/pass not the subs ones.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
the quick activation of LotM is up on GOA pages

note: make sure you supply the game login/pass not the subs ones.

tried it but doesnt like the DLgamer cdkey, says "invalid cdkey format".

here is teh format LMC-XXXXXX-XXXX-XXXXX-XXXX-XXXXXX

:(

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
same happened to me... it doesn't accept DLgamer cd-key

thats the preorder code. not the cd code.....

i entered my cd code, its different format to my preorder code

hope they sort it soon

aika

Can't get enough of FH
thats the preorder code. not the cd code.....

i entered my cd code, its different format to my preorder code

hope they sort it soon

So they need to send me a CD key as well? Or the preorder code is like cd-key just with different format and they still didn't sort it on the subs site?

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
the serial keys are in the following format:
xxxxxxx-xxxxxxx-xxxxxxx-xxxxxxx-xxxxxxx

thats 5 groups of 7 characters each, separated by dashes.

had no probl activating and the confirmation email from goa came in less than 10 minutes

Xalin

[GOA] English Servers GM
For your information, the LotM CD-key has this format:

XXXXXXX-XXXXXXX-XXXXXXX-XXXXXXX-XXXXXXX

The preorder/Clockwork Cat key has this format:

XXX-XXXXXX-XXXX-XXXXX-XXXX-XXXXXX

That will not activate the expansion for you it will just give you access to the pre-order gift.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Anybody who can tell me where i can get a mail that works for dlgamers?

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
For your information, the LotM CD-key has this format:

LABYRIN-XXXXXXX-XXXXXXX-XXXXXXX-XXXXXXX

weird!
the keys purchased today from dlgamer, both valid, dont start with the LABYRIN-

maybe the LABYRIN- version of the keys were the special ones that entitled the owner to obtain the preorder cat pet.

maybe xalin will enlighten us

aika

Can't get enough of FH
The last mail I got from DLgamer about my order contained some stuff in French and some kind of coupon code. Apparently what you need to do is purchase LOTM again and enter this code in the "Promotional code" box. You still need to pay 10e more though :(
So if you preorder you get the game for the same price like it's now, 19.99.

They never specified it with I preordered it.. it just said 10e :(

Anyways I did so and I got a cd-key that works mailed.

Xalin

[GOA] English Servers GM
From another thread (as I desperatly try to keep things central just a tiny bit). For the people having problems with their DLGamer pre-order:

It works like this...

1. You pre-order up front and get charged 10 euros, which isn't the full price of the game (19.99euros) on dlgamer.

2. They send you a confirmation which includes a discount (promotional) code (if you can't find this code in your email, log on to your dlgamer account and check your orders - this will contain a link to the web mails they sent you. The voucher code is much clearer in this format).

3. They will later send you a further email telling you the expansion is available and to go pay the difference.

4. Go order another copy (not really another copy, just the balance for your existing copy) and enter the promotional code you recieved in the earlier email. This will therefore cost you a further 9.99euros.

5. They will then send you the CD key you need and you'll have been charged 19.99euros total.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for clearing that up Kvadi!

Xalin

[GOA] English Servers GM
This will be posted on our website any moment now:

How to activate the clockwork cat

Players who pre-ordered Labyrinth of the Minotaur on our partners’ websites were granted a code or a card with a number which makes it possible for each character on an account to have access to a clockwork cat in game. Here is how to activate your cat.

First go to the “Subscription“ section of the official website. Click on “Account”. Once you are logged in, click on the ”Subscription” button. Then select ”Payment by prepaid card of promotional code – enter the code:”. Type your code and confirm it by clicking on the “Check” button. If the code is valid, you only have to click on the “Validate” button which is situated at the bottom of the page.

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Getting errors here when trying to connect to server select.

Initclientsocket: unable to establish localstream socket! Err=1

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom