1.82E live on pendragon

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Funny...reading this and all teh warlock players whining about getting hit with teh nerfbat whilst us who have played against them and have been hitting dirt everytime we see one....makes me all warm inside.

Lovely.... DR and Nerfbat inc... does this game get any better atm*???

* maybe make all warlocks NPC type chars who can only from now on be played in their own citadel and just stand there with a wtfwhine button - now I would delete everything so i could re-roll just and stroll around enjoying that view!!

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Dude I don't go around 2 shotting other casters.... Sorc only OP with ML's decent temp, buffs and RR's.... no0b Warlocks have more going for them than a char I have spent time and effort on (granted I don't declare to be teh best out there*) and lets be honest - don't see whine thread after whine thread about sorc's do we...warlocks...seen one or two of them have I.. food for thought no?

*I know I am ;)

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Also seriously... if you think Sorc needs hitting with teh nerfbat before Warlock.....dude you smoking some better shit than me!

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
evzy said:
Also seriously... if you think Sorc needs hitting with teh nerfbat before Warlock.....dude you smoking some better shit than me!

Tbh all cc needs giving to support classes, noone with such cc should give out as much dmg, that includes mezz and stun, only a warlock can survive a mezz LT LT LT LT so thats why they dont like em, theres a char they cant mez and LT LT LT to death they want it nerfed for no char should be better than a sorc! tbh ive said it before, take the whole WC line out of warlock spell list and give a line with, mezz, speed, charm, debuffs, deter buff, and move my lt to baseline. oh and make my LT delve for the same hp retrun and give dex based casting too, is that asking too much ?

Corran

Part of the furniture
Mas said:
Tbh all cc needs giving to support classes, noone with such cc should give out as much dmg, that includes mezz and stun, only a warlock can survive a mezz LT LT LT LT so thats why they dont like em, theres a char they cant mez and LT LT LT to death they want it nerfed for no char should be better than a sorc! tbh ive said it before, take the whole WC line out of warlock spell list and give a line with, mezz, speed, charm, debuffs, deter buff, and move my lt to baseline. oh and make my LT delve for the same hp retrun and give dex based casting too, is that asking too much ?

Haha.

You realize you cant mezz > lt lt lt most classes here's a couple of examples.

Meet Bd, mezz (if lands at all, rr5 up it probably wont), mezz broke> bd hits insta lt, bd can also use insta body debuf to interupt.

Mezz chanter , lt, chanter either uses dps debuff to interupt (unless they quickfixed which doubt) or they qc a stun and nuke away. Stick ml9 pet on sorc and means they cant qc you gain advantage. (ofc same can be done by them if they got a pet which may not have got to collect yet)

eld, lt .. eld qc nearsight, eld stun, eld nuke and kill sorc.

Do i have to go on at all?

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Hey if I could purge Warlock damage like other people purge my mezz....would be a fair trade off :)

luribeauty

Fledgling Freddie
Hahahahaha, nice to see warlocks get nerfed, what fotm will they roll now i wonder.:drink:

St.Anger

One of Freddy's beloved
posting a reply that's prolly been posted before (as i can't be bothered to read 'em all, as you're all allbs and hibbs)

No WL is using powerless casts in rvr, so the idea behind this must be: let's make wl's less group-pve oriented. ...:twak: :sex: :puke:

Could post some attemps to logically explain it, but nothing comes up:(

And might I add : a bit silly to give midgard a class that gets hated - nerfed -still hated - nerfed again - . . .
(money for nothing - but no chicks for free ?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom