1.82d for DOOOOOOOM!!eleven!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
don't forget teh improvements the hero got in 1.81

Oh yea the GREAT Taunting Shout that causes MOBS to turn...

Or the WONDERFULL Climbing Spikes...

And the OVERPOWERED >self< only shout which gives a 50% Chance to deflect crowd control spells..very usefull in groups...

And don't forget METAL GUARD which increases the ABS of Group Members by 3% >EXCLUDING< the buffer....

Rampage Group shout which increases the chance to resist debuffs by 35%. Lasts for 10 seconds...wow UBER!

Bolstering Roar: PBAE 250 radius attack that breaks root, breakable snares and mesmerization effects on group members. If the tank is CC'd (other than root) they will have to purge themselves or wait for CC to wear off, then fire this. Re-usable every 10 minutes...´they only more or less usefull new Ability...err or not 250 Radius lol....

None of those above really help the Hero. The passive Benefits are gay aswell. xD

Phantomby

Loyal Freddie
I worry about the SB crush use ability, most fights between stealthers dont last 30 secs, now i know SB's needed some love but a 2handed PA on the crush table is going to wipe most stealthers HP's.

I think this could have been better thought out tbh. It sounds like another i win ability they have introduced. But i guess SB's have been bottom of the pile for so long perhaps its time?

Now im really gonna be fightened of those SB's that have stuck it out to high RR.:eek2:

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Now let's have the proper Spearfield graphic back for Runemasters, too...

Possibly a bit too much love for Wardens here :p, but overall very good changes.

Anyone else noticed this: that ever since Mythic fired that biased piece of shit Mackey, the patches have by and large rocked?

:cheers:

Jox

Fledgling Freddie
Dracus said:
Agreed...this is an absolute pisstake Imo. As usual mythic have no clue how to approach the issues and just end up overcompensating...its a joke.

/Dracus

NS was the most powerful assassin in OF thanks to AP(at least in rr 5+)

SB was the worst.

So stop talking out of your ass.

Pera

Fledgling Freddie
Jox said:
NS was the most powerful assassin in OF thanks to AP(at least in rr 5+)

SB was the worst.

So stop talking out of your ass.

lol sorry no it wasnt. It was;

1) SB OPed before 1.62
2) INF OPed till DF nerfed
3) NS OPed when they got Remedy
4) Now SB is back on top with Remedy and PH.

Jox

Fledgling Freddie
Pera said:
lol sorry no it wasnt. It was;

1) SB OPed before 1.62
2) INF OPed till DF nerfed
3) NS OPed when they got Remedy
4) Now SB is back on top with Remedy and PH.

LOL!

An idiot is born every minute.

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
Jox said:
LOL!

An idiot is born every minute.

and just why would that be? all assasins are same now, but 2h pa gets a boost(only sbs get it), and also they are the only one who can instantly change their damage type with a single button to get the best damage against both infils and nss <- and thats just silly. also i dont think anybody has a doubt SBs have been the most OP assasins until the LA nerf.. it was just ridiculous.

Jox

Fledgling Freddie
Righthandof said:
and just why would that be? all assasins are same now

Crawl out of the box you have been living in the last decade mate.

Why NS rox post 1.82;

1. Celtic-dual-mechanics

2. Insta-evade-stun

2. Side-stun

3. The ability to spec in thrust, which is dex-based, the assassins main stat.

4. Massive Dmg-Shield

5. Insta-DoT

6. Better stealth after a death blow(way better than stealth speed like SBs got)

Why infil rox post 1.82;

1. Dual Wield-Mechanics

2. Insta-evade-stun

3. 2.5 Spc-Points(way better than a bit more Hit Points)

4. The ability to spec in thrust, which is dex-based, the assassins main stat.

5. Better stealth detection after a death blow(way better than speed)

And SBs;

They will still be fistfucked by left-axe-mechanics...

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
Righthandof said:
and just why would that be? all assasins are same now, but 2h pa gets a boost(only sbs get it), and also they are the only one who can instantly change their damage type with a single button to get the best damage against both infils and nss <- and thats just silly. also i dont think anybody has a doubt SBs have been the most OP assasins until the LA nerf.. it was just ridiculous.

im not joining in to flame, but a question. How do you mean Sb can switch dmg type with the press of a button?

EDIT: also the thing that really still sucks for a SB, is they have to gimp themselves to get an evade style stun, which NS get at level 25!

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
Danamyr said:
Err...the Paladin RR5 heals everyone except the Paladin as well:

Selfless Devotion - Triples the effect of the Paladin healing chant for 1 minute on all groupmates excluding the Paladin himself.

What a load of utter wank!

IMHO, the Paladin heal chant doesn't heal for anywhere near enough as it is anyway (the heal amount should be doubled at the least, trippled or quadrupled ideally).

Our RR5 should be like Faith Heal used to be, an insta IP2 Group Heal 4tehpwn. And, it should affect the Paladin as well, because contrary to Mythic's belief, some people actually do like to solo with their Paladins occassionally ;)

The paladin has 1k AF, plate armour and shield spec currently. Compare that to a wardens defense? Paladin having faith heal again would be a tad silly imo. And if you want to solo with your paladin, go IP spec?

Pera

Fledgling Freddie
Jox said:

Why NS rox post 1.82;

1. Celtic-dual-mechanics

2. Insta-evade-stun

2. Side-stun

4. Massive Dmg-Shield

5. Insta-DoT

6. Better stealth after a death blow(way better than stealth speed like SBs got)

Why infil rox post 1.82;

1. Dual Wield-Mechanics

2. Insta-evade-stun

3. 2.5 Spc-Points(way better than a bit more Hit Points)

4. The ability to spec in thrust, which is dex-based, the assassins main stat.

5. Better stealth detection after a death blow(way better than speed)

And SBs;

They will still be fistfucked by left-axe-mechanics...

Wow you are more clueless then I thought... Thrust and Piere are based on Dex/Str and not Dex. The stealth detection which every class gets. How bout we look at what SBs will have

1) 1400 PA cap with 2h.
2) 60% style reduction with PH.
3) Crush dmg which both Inf and NS is vulnerable.
4) 3 sec to pull off reactionaries which helps 2h more than 1h.
5) 200 more hit points.

Before you make such retarted posts go get your facts straight. A SB with Remedy and PH = I win mode. Guess you were right, an idiot born every second

/tard.

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
Pera said:
Wow you are more clueless then I thought... Thrust and Piere are based on Dex/Str and not Dex. The stealth detection which every class gets. How bout we look at what SBs will have

1) 1400 PA cap with 2h.
5) 200 more hit points.

Before you make such retarted posts go get your facts straight. A SB with Remedy and PH = I win mode. Guess you were right, an idiot born every second

/tard.

Whats PH and how do SB get crush damage? I thought they could only use slash weapons (sword and axe)?

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Jox said:

Why NS rox post 1.82;

1. Celtic-dual-mechanics

CD-mechanics are not superiour to LeftAxe. Yes, sometimes they can outperform the DPS of LeftAxe for a shortwhile, but sometimes they can lack DPS aswell. Overtime the DPS is the same. And for applying poisons, LeftAxe is far superiour. Wanna reapply Viper3? Just get that other offhand and it will swing next round for example.

2. Insta-evade-stun

True, but also 5 secs, compared to Comeback-->FrostyGaze 7 seconds. Also the argument Evade --> stun ---> Hamstring-chain is no longer valid in 1.82 (due to the 3 sec window)

2. Side-stun

Yep, I have to give you that

As Nightshade, when I go Thrust, I face both of my enemies to be resistant to my damage. Also its easier to get a good SC for Slash (no need for DEX) and its easier to increase WS (1 stat, 1 Augmented RA to buy). Also in 1.82 the WS/CON-debuff will make Thrust suffer as much Slash.

Its rather ironic this argument always comes, and without blinking an eye you also whine about Slash-weak armour.

4. Massive Dmg-Shield

LOL. Im sure that 5 DPS damage-shield will totally pwn you. Im hearing stories of Luri NS's being used for focuspulling mobs aswell. Please.... that damage-shield is utter shite + totally obsolete. You can get it from Artifacts or CL-buffs aswell.

I already made a list of what SB's have over NS in the upcoming patch. If you think you can compare Bludgeon to a 'Massive dmg-shield' you should just get your head checked.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Icebreaker said:

And the OVERPOWERED >self< only shout which gives a 50% Chance to deflect crowd control spells..very usefull in groups...

And don't forget METAL GUARD which increases the ABS of Group Members by 3% >EXCLUDING< the buffer....

Rampage Group shout which increases the chance to resist debuffs by 35%. Lasts for 10 seconds...wow UBER!

Bolstering Roar: PBAE 250 radius attack that breaks root, breakable snares and mesmerization effects on group members. If the tank is CC'd (other than root) they will have to purge themselves or wait for CC to wear off, then fire this. Re-usable every 10 minutes...´they only more or less usefull new Ability...err or not 250 Radius lol....

None of those above really help the Hero. The passive Benefits are gay aswell. xD

Whats wrong with bolstering roar? Since a det5 hero wont have mez for even 10 seconds using warden resists then you can run to whoever needs a quick demez >.< or root for that matter

regards

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Naffets said:
The paladin has 1k AF, plate armour and shield spec currently. Compare that to a wardens defense?

OK I will. While we have higher AF, Wardens have PBT and they are getting Shield spec, so I'd argue that they are fairly equal in that regard.

Paladin having faith heal again would be a tad silly imo. And if you want to solo with your paladin, go IP spec?

Why would it? Paladins have gotten f*ck all for a long time. I have got IP on my Pally already, but having FH as a free IP2 as well would be awesome (in the same way the Hero class has free IP2 by way of Stag Form.

It would be a nice benefit to have on those rare occassions I do group with him, and will be brilliant when running solo.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Icebreaker said:

yeah 15% passive resists is shit as is 10% hp, dunno why they added that - but I'm sure if you point out how shit it is they'll remove it from your char for you :)

I mean everynoe runs around with 11% resists in RvR because we all know that an extra 15% resists wouldn't matter! And noone puts +hits in their template because who'd use another 200 hp eh?

You're right that 50% resist buff and CC reduction shout is crap as well - I mean who'd ever use that? Not like you ever get nuked or CCed in RvR is it?

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
yeah 15% passive resists is shit as is 10% hp, dunno why they added that - but I'm sure if you point out how shit it is they'll remove it from your char for you :)

I mean everynoe runs around with 11% resists in RvR because we all know that an extra 15% resists wouldn't matter! And noone puts +hits in their template because who'd use another 200 hp eh?

You're right that 50% resist buff and CC reduction shout is crap as well - I mean who'd ever use that? Not like you ever get nuked or CCed in RvR is it?

LOL - Such sarcasm :clap:

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
chretien said:
- The recast time on Brittle guards has been put back to 5 minutes. However, only one brittle guard can be summoned at a time.
OMG, yes! Now one of the only two good things ML wise for a RM/Wiz are ruined.. Well done Mythic! :x

Can they make them less uber already!!1

Jox

Fledgling Freddie
Pera said:

1) 1400 PA cap with 2h.
5) 200 more hit points.

/tard.

I knew that pierce/thrust was dex/str, but str/dex is better than str in one point of view, aint it? asshole.

1. 1400? when does that happen? when a rr 11 sb hit a rr 2 unbuffed mage? and 2-handed sbs are gimps, so once again; asshole.
2. I actually regret PH a bit, low utility and ok 33% of the time, or even less... considering I have to use af-charges, heal-pots, end-pots, dmg-add-pots, battler, malice...so again, you are an ass.
3. Crush-what ass? we dont even know if or what will go live, fricking moron.
4. LoL, in what way would that benefit sbs over ns? Its rather the other way around; people with high qui and fast weapons(NS, luris n elphs with hih qui) will benefit more than people with slow weapon...you must be braindead.
5. 50 more hit points, asshole.

ASSHOLE

acei

Fledgling Freddie
Jox said:
4. LoL, in what way would that benefit sbs over ns? Its rather the other way around; people with high qui and fast weapons(NS, luris n elphs with hih qui) will benefit more than people with slow weapon...you must be braindead.

ASSHOLE

Jox, you make some valid points but the profanity that goes with it just nullifies all of your valid points :(

4. It will benefit slow weapons as previously when someone evaded a style if the person they're against hit you before you could hit again you would fail your evade style. With this new system even if you hit 10 seconds after evading while your enemy is hitting 5+ times inbetween your hits as long as you pressed the style within the 3 seconds you will succeed in doing that style.

Pera

Fledgling Freddie
Jox said:
I knew that pierce/thrust was dex/str, but str/dex is better than str in one point of view, aint it? asshole.

1. 1400? when does that happen? when a rr 11 sb hit a rr 2 unbuffed mage? and 2-handed sbs are gimps, so once again; asshole.
2. I actually regret PH a bit, low utility and ok 33% of the time, or even less... considering I have to use af-charges, heal-pots, end-pots, dmg-add-pots, battler, malice...so again, you are an ass.
3. Crush-what ass? we dont even know if or what will go live, fricking moron.
5. 50 more hit points, asshole.

ASSHOLE

Wow absolutely wow

1) This is HAPPENING ATM on pendragon and people tested it already... once again you are clueless
2) You are totally clueless if you think you can compare any kind of utility with a 60% style dmg reduction which means if I perf a SB when he has PH up this is what I will see "you hit xx for 200(-300)"... again you are a clueless sad individual.
3) Bludgeon is the ability that is currently live on Pendragon, which is an ability that gives SBs crush dmg on anhy kind of weapon for 30 seconds...again you are clueless.
4) Its not the other way around you clueless piece of bottox, if you use fast weapons you already get reactionaries off, if you use slow weapons and if your oppenent has fast weapons it was a pain to get them off but now with 3second window u can easily get them off by having 20% haste + 10% haste from ToA and 250 quick....god you are so getting owned....
5) I don't know the exact amount but you are clueless for sure and thats what I know...

I wonder how much it cost you to buy your SB off of ebay? maybe the seller should of included some "clues" for free??

P.S: Film or some other mod please don't allow that kind of personal attacks on freddy house.

/cheers.

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
wonder how much dmg ill do with CTD/gs and 10 melee 10 style, 400+ str, remedy and crush dmg...

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Danamyr said:
Err...the Paladin RR5 heals everyone except the Paladin as well:

Selfless Devotion - Triples the effect of the Paladin healing chant for 1 minute on all groupmates excluding the Paladin himself.

What a load of utter wank!

IMHO, the Paladin heal chant doesn't heal for anywhere near enough as it is anyway (the heal amount should be doubled at the least, trippled or quadrupled ideally).

/agree would also like to see the Pally dmg table increased a bit. Bloody scout can hit harder with the same weapon :(. Yeah, Pally is hard to kill but no fight should take ten minutes solo. Pally v Warden would last all day ;)

the RR5 is nearly as useless as the scout one which leaves you without weapons for twice as long as your foe - utter bolx. Scouts need melee love. With all the assassin love and Ranger/Hunter having way better melee scouts will be fodder. Both Hunter and Ranger can also spec the runaway spell which is a pain.

Hunter RR5 20 sec snare - runaway and start bowing. Ranger RR5 is a 5 sec stun - getaway tool.

Celestino

Fledgling Freddie
melee love for a scout ? Ye right the other 2 get better melee, but they don't have 9 secs of extra hitting or running away as an anytimer... Rangers have dw, hunters 2h and scouts get shields, they all got their pros and cons, can't really see why scouts would lose that much

btw ranger rr5 is blockable by stun feedback so its kinda ridiculous disarming urself for no effect at all

@ Jox: did someone screw u from behind or why all this language ? would u consider posting in a calm and more friendly manner next time or not posting at all ? Thx...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom