Fledgling Freddie
===================================

Dark Age of Camelot
Test Version 1.82d Release Notes
Class Changes and Cross Cluster Guilds and Alliances
January 26, 2006

NEW THINGS AND BUG FIXES

- Switching objects between the backpack and worn slots will now properly resolve the /use hotkeys for the object(s).

- (Pendragon Only) The /worship emote will now work with the classic character models.

CLASS CHANGES AND FIXES

General Changes and Fixes

Master Level Ability Changes And Fixes

- Banespike now has a recast timer of 5 minutes.

- The recast time on Brittle guards has been put back to 5 minutes. However, only one brittle guard can be summoned at a time.

Critical Strike Style Changes

- A new stackable ABS debuff has been added to the Critical Strike line in the following manner:

8 Pincer - Pre-req: To side of target - Effect: ABS decrease 1%
29 Leaper - Pre-req: Hamstring - Effect: ABS decrease 2%
44 Rib Separation - Pre-req: Leaper - Effect: ABS decrease 5%

Class Specific Changes and Fixes

Bonedancer

- Bonedancer pets have received a graphic change. This change is only viewable in Catacombs and Darkness Rising clients.

Friars

- Friar Weaponskill has increased slightly.

- The prior noted PBAE heal proc and Defensive heal procs are now in the Enhancement line for Friars.

- Friar staff changes have been made in the following manner:

4 Figure Eight - New Prereq: Frontal position - Effect: 15 hit group heal
15 Double Strike - Pre-Req: Figure Eight - Effect: 25 hit group heal
25 Banish - Pre-Req: Friar's Friend - Effect: 50 hit PBAE heal
34 Holy Staff - Pre-Req: None - Effect: 50 hit Group heal
39 Friar's Fury - Pre-Req: Counter Evade - Effect: FAE 75 Heal
50 Excommunicate - Pre-Req: Holy Staff - Effect: 75 DD & 100 Group Heal

Infiltrator

- The RR5 ability Assassination has been placed in the stealth skill line for all Assassins at spec 39.

- The RR5 ability Shadowstrike has been placed in the stealth skill line for all Assassins at spec 35.

- Assassination has been replaced with Remedy for the Infiltrator RR5 ability.

- Upon gaining a deathblow on an RvR opponent, the Infiltrator will have increased stealth detection by 25% for the next 60 seconds.

Nightshade

- The following spells have been added to all Nightshades:

Damage over Time

Level 15 "Clouded Agony" 4/tick - instant cast/24 seconds duration. 30 second recast 500 unit range.
Level 25 "Clouded Distress" 8/tick - instant cast/24 seconds duration. 30 second recast 500 unit range.
Level 36 "Clouded Pain" 14/tick - instant cast/24 seconds duration. 30 second recast 500 unit range.
Level 46 "Clouded Destruction" 22/tick - instant cast/ 24 seconds duration. 30 second recast 500 unit range.

Self Damage Shield

Level 10 "Eventide Resonance" 1 dps - 3 second cast time / 20 minute duration.
Level 20 "Eventide Redirection" 2 dps - 3 second cast time / 20 minute duration.
Level 30 "Eventide Reverberation" 3 dps - 3 second cast time / 20 minute duration.
Level 40 "Eventide Repercussion" 4 dps - 3 second cast time / 20 minute duration.
Level 50 "Eventide Reflection" 5 dps - 3 second cast time / 20 minute duration.

- Upon gaining a deathblow on an RvR opponent, the Nightshade will be 25% harder to detect in stealth for the next 60 seconds.

- The RR5 ability Assassination has been placed in the stealth skill line for all Assassins at spec 39.

- The RR5 ability Shadowstrike has been placed in the stealth skill line for all Assassins at spec 35.

Shadowblade

- Shadowstrike has been replaced with Remedy for the Shadowblade RR5 ability.

- Upon gaining a deathblow on an RvR opponent, the Shadowblade will have increased stealth movement by 25% for the next 60 seconds.

Thane

- Command Mjollnir should no longer have a delay after casting it before casting another spell.

- Doom Hammer disarm is no longer purgable.

- The multiple hammer spell effect has been put back on Call Mjollnir, Invoke Mjollnir, Summon Mjollnir and Command Mjollnir.

Vampiir

- Vampiir self buffs will now scale in effectiveness from 50% to 100% between the levels 5 and 40.

Warden

- The PBAE heal procs added in 1.82c have been moved to the Warden Nurture line.

- Wardens are now granted 1.8 spec points per level.

- Wardens are now able to specialize in Shield.

- Due to the addition of a skill line to Wardens, all Wardens will have their skill points refunded upon login to respec accordingly with the new allotted points and shield skill line.

CAMELOT CLASSIC WORLD NOTES

World Notes - General

- The Hibernia bridge in Connact has undergone art adjustments.

- Brush has been updated in both Mularn and Cotswold.

- All starting locations for new players in Mularn and Cotswold have been adjusted to be in front of their appropriate trainers.

- (Midgard) Information in players' quest journals, for those on step 5 of the Mularn Delivery quest, has been updated to incorporate the new location (due to the recent Mularn face-lift) of the NPC named Asta.

Quest Notes - Albion

- Child's Play - Players between levels 1 and 4 will find that Charles, in Cotswold, will invite them to join in a game he's playing.

- A Hero Desires a Sword - Raymond, in Cotswold, will ask players between levels 5 and 9 (who have chosen an advanced class) to help him in dealing with a bully.

Quest Notes - Midgard

- Child's Play - Players between levels 1 and 4 will find that Charles, in Mularn, will invite them to join in a game he's playing.

- A Hero Desires a Sword - Raymond, in Mularn, will ask players between levels 5 and 9 (who have chosen an advanced class) to help him in dealing with a bully.

Quest Notes - Hibernia

- Child's Play - Players between levels 1 and 4 will find that Charles, in Mag Mell, will invite them to join in a game he's playing.

- A Hero Desires a Sword - Raymond, in Mag Mell, will ask players between levels 5 and 9 (who have chosen an advanced class) to help him in dealing with a bully.

Albion Monster Notes

- A number of monsters have moved or shifted in response to the improvements made in Cotswold recently. Please be aware of the new monster camps and be prepared!

SHROUDED ISLES WORLD NOTES

World Notes - General

- All Shrouded Isles portals have received new art updates.

Dungeon Notes

- Mini-maps have been added to the following dungeons: Krondon, Caer Sidi, Galladoria, Tur Suil and Trollheim

DARKNESS RISING WORLD NOTES

World Notes - General

- (Albion) The petitioner Dale Gibbs in King Constantine's throne room now correctly displays his visual quest indicator, to be consistent with the other petitioners in the throne room.

- (Albion) Players that remove either the "A Gift Befitting a King?" quest or the "Something Stinks in Gwyddneau" quest prior to completion should now be able to re-obtain either quest when visiting petitioner Dale Gibbs in King Constantine's throne room.

NEW FRONTIERS NOTES

- Hookpoint stealth detection NPCs have had their aggression radius reduced, effectively reducing the radius in which they can detect stealthed players. The NPCs that received this change are the Saracen Infiltrator, Kobold Shadowblade and Lurikeen Nightshade. All other stealth detection NPCs in the Frontiers remain unchanged.

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Loads of general stealther love, general caster nerf (only one brittle at a time now) and unkillable Wardens ahoy!

Equador

Fledgling Freddie
Friars

- Friar Weaponskill has increased slightly.

- The prior noted PBAE heal proc and Defensive heal procs are now in the Enhancement line for Friars.

- Friar staff changes have been made in the following manner:

4 Figure Eight - New Prereq: Frontal position - Effect: 15 hit group heal
15 Double Strike - Pre-Req: Figure Eight - Effect: 25 hit group heal
25 Banish - Pre-Req: Friar's Friend - Effect: 50 hit PBAE heal
34 Holy Staff - Pre-Req: None - Effect: 50 hit Group heal
39 Friar's Fury - Pre-Req: Counter Evade - Effect: FAE 75 Heal
50 Excommunicate - Pre-Req: Holy Staff - Effect: 75 DD & 100 Group Heal
------------

Teh awesome!! But what is an FAE Heal? : 39 Friar's Fury - Pre-Req: Counter Evade - Effect: FAE 75 Heal <<--

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Equador said:
Teh awesome!! But what is an FAE Heal? : 39 Friar's Fury - Pre-Req: Counter Evade - Effect: FAE 75 Heal <<--

forward area of effect?

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
Gratz Wardens :) Massive love there and I guess you needed it. :cheers:

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
chretien said:

Dark Age of Camelot
Test Version 1.82d Release Notes
Class Changes and Cross Cluster Guilds and Alliances
January 26, 2006

Warden

- The PBAE heal procs added in 1.82c have been moved to the Warden Nurture line.

- Wardens are now granted 1.8 spec points per level.

- Due to the addition of a skill line to Wardens, all Wardens will have their skill points refunded upon login to respec accordingly with the new allotted points and shield skill line.

I seriously hope this isn't some sick joke, since day 1 of playing this game I have wanted shield spec for my Warden.......wow.

Iphis

Fledgling Freddie
well remedy across the board cant say i agree but the wajn was strong about this one....think my infil will be silly good now, erm what was my point again :p

Oh and warden bg bots of doom ;)

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
wardens can specialize in shield o0

interesting notes, somewhat distances the gap between r5 assasins and sub-rr5 assasins though.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Elitestoner said:
wardens can specialize in shield o0

interesting notes, somewhat distances the gap between r5 assasins and sub-rr5 assasins though.

With the new RP change getting to rr5 takes like 1 week of RvR.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
how much points does 1.8 make at 50?? 2979??

solo wardens are gonna WTF pwn now..

seems that caster days will be nuberd soon. QQ albs... 80% pop is useless soon...pff

Pertan

Can't get enough of FH
OMG i love this! I will soo try my warden again after this change, probably make a new template too before it comes :D

One spec possible is 47 nurt 42 shield 33 reg 10 blades 7 parry, a bit more groupish i think, could switch reg for more blades and be almost unbeatable solo :p

Wild

One of Freddy's beloved
nice the friar changes are in the enhance line :worthy:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
hoping that warden change applies to friars as well in another bit of the patch since basically wardens are getting friar love +extras ;) (and friars have een asking for ages for shield spec+crush spec)

Mr Trade

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
hoping that warden change applies to friars as well in another bit of the patch since basically wardens are getting friar love +extras ;) (and friars have een asking for ages for shield spec+crush spec)

cant see them getting shield spec on friars

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
<333 warden changes

Warden can now go
47 nurt
42 shield
33 reg
10 weapon
7 parry

Kinda nice :)

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
Ns's will be once again be the worst assasin

Ozilia

Fledgling Freddie
omg! I want a warden aswell now :)

plus multiple hammers of DOOM for thanes is so roxx... They can once again LAG THE ZERG TO DEATH!!!

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Mxn said:
Ns's will be once again be the worst assasin

Agreed...this is an absolute pisstake Imo. As usual mythic have no clue how to approach the issues and just end up overcompensating...its a joke.

/Dracus

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
I believe Runie spears and Wiz AoE nukes and Eld AoE nukes also get their animation back, ah the good old 10 wiz all AoE nuke to insta LD 400 people on a relic raid times :)
Good thing I got a new PC now hope it can cope with it now!

Jerioth

Fledgling Freddie
Oooooooh as someone already said shield spec is what a lot of Wardens have wanted for a long time, hooray :cheers:

Looks like now is a good time to get active again :p

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
Jerioth said:
Oooooooh as someone already said shield spec is what a lot of Wardens have wanted for a long time, hooray :cheers:

Looks like now is a good time to get active again :p

Now? Nah you will be waiting ~4 months for 1.82 :p

Sucks for me aswell, i'll never want to come back to eu servers i dont think since US ones are so superior

acei

Fledgling Freddie
Enhance line getting a boost :D god i'm loving this patch. Great change. I hope they update friar's with 1.8x points like they have wardens though. Like fing said, they're giving wardens the friar love+more.

Nice changes on the assassin front provides a much more level playing field, gives all the assassins a new move and also gets them all remedy. I don't see why NS's are so upset. It's only 1 RA, surely you aren't all dependant on 1 RA ;)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom