1.81d

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Heta said:
You have to be grouped with someone for spreadheal to work on them.. so if they manage to kill someone u get the rps anyway

people that think healers will get more rps need to read the patch note again

well healers will get more RP's tbh... if your in FGvFG action and the two clerics spam spread heal, and there getting RPs for healing someone, there going to get more RPs that the fighter/caster.... am I wrong ?

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Haggus said:
well healers will get more RP's tbh... if your in FGvFG action and the two clerics spam spread heal, and there getting RPs for healing someone, there going to get more RPs that the fighter/caster.... am I wrong ?

Thinks thats slightly missinterpreted by you tbh.

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
well if one member of the grp does 95% damage to a target, then another does the other 5%, those two and all members of the group will recieve equal rps. so why would it be any different for healers?

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Elitestoner said:
well if one member of the grp does 95% damage to a target, then another does the other 5%, those two and all members of the group will recieve equal rps. so why would it be any different for healers?

Because now all healing classes have a chance to solo and get RPs like any other class who runs solo.
Seeing as theres hardly any groups out that are looking for Clerics these days I much appreciate this change :)

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
Fingzor (Level 50 RR3L9 ML10):
30^2+29*5+10*10*5=1545

Bracken (Level 50 RR9 ML10):
30^2+80*5+10*10*5=1800

You're just trying to get those filthy trolls to bugger me before they bugger you :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom