1.81d

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
Should earn our healers around 2-3k rp(not counting spreadheals) then for every RvR evening

not sure if spread heal and di will count as it dont count in stat heal :)

would be nice if it did as the tower humping hibs on our server would get more rps to there spread heal monkeys of some druids

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
its still better than the 10% (omg a whole 10%!!!) shit that we get at RR5, which is being replaced with a new useless RR5 ability.

Yeah I saw yours - both have got too short durations and too long timers and the penalties that come with it are needless. Oh well, will still wait and see how they end up live :p

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
the rp's for stunning and mezzing are a welcome addition

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Ozilia said:
Heal RP - seems a bit to good? Like Elftor said where's the Damage RP, or Mezz RP and so on..

Read the patch notes:

"- Mezmerization and Stun spells are now calculated when determining Realm point distribution. The spells are looked at as if they were damage spells cast upon a player. All Mezmerization spells will count as 5% and all stun spells will count as 10%. However, this does not mean a player will get 10% of the realm point worth of an enemy that is killed. It means the player will be considered as doing 10% damage from the damage pool, which dictates realm point values."

And you already get more RPs if you do the most damage.

Pohjan Poika

Fledgling Freddie
good news for the casual players, altho this might result in the archer+healbot rp PL at keeps during nights.. :(

oh well im not too convinced that it will go live exactly like it says in the notes - if mythic thinks abou tthe heal abuse that will follow.. but hey cant comlpain :) except for making perfecter ml line useless tbh.. (hope they only give the new spell lines to classic)

id rather see better spell additions to 48+ heal lines (which was somewhat given in these notes)

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
aslird said:
Cleric, Druid and Healer

- Enhanced cures have been added to the primary healing line of the Cleric, Druid and Healer classes. These cures are in addition to Cure Poison and Cure Disease. These cures will be available to currently created characters with the appropriate specialization.

14 Regrowth/Mending/Rejuvenation:
Pulsing Cure Poison - Single Target. Cures once, then pulses for another cure 3 seconds later.

18 Regrowth/Mending/Rejuvenation:
Pulsing Cure Disease - Single Target. Cures once, then pulses for another cure 3 seconds later.

28 Regrowth/Mending/Rejuvenation:
Pulsing Cure Poison II - Single Target. Cures once, then pulses for another cure 3 and 6 seconds later

36 Regrowth/Mending/Rejuvenation:
Pulsing Cure Disease II - Single Target. Cures once, then pulses for another cure 3 and 6 seconds later

40 Regrowth/Mending/Rejuvenation:
Cure Nearsight - Single Target Cure Nearsight.

46 Regrowth/Mending/Rejuvenation:
Group Cure Disease - Group Cure disease

49 Regrowth/Mending/Rejuvenation:
Cure All - Single target Cure all (Nearsight, Disease, Poison)

50 Regrowth/Mending/Rejuvenation:
Group Cure All - Group cure all (Nearsight, Disease, Poison)

I like the changes only real benefit is if you dont have any master levels, and spec high in Regrowth/Mending/Rejuvenation

think these are more benefit for classic servers than anything else

due to the above changes making perfecter master levels 1 and 2 obsolete, change them to the following

1 Purging Wave - 15s pulsing group cure disease/poision
2 Purify Vision - 15s pulsing group cure nearsight

pulse ticks every 3 seconds for 5 ticks in total

:m00:

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
DI and SHs will probably not give RPs but groupheals adds.. if its working like /stat heal.

What worrys me abit is this.

Log in a midSB or sumthing, a group goes to a unclaimed tower and stand under oil with a fop and then we have an insane way of RPpl clerics and other healclasses, just chainoil and heal for an evening and you will probably have a pretty crazy /stat heal.

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
TBH!

If you are running in a group and someone in the group kills someone(and no leeches on the person you killed) the rps get divided over the group members, you already then have done 100%. So you wont get anymore rps from that kill even tho you have healed for 10000k hps during the time. You will tho get rps if you heal someone outside the group as your heals will then count as dmg done on the enemy he is figthing.

Kaun_IA said:
mhmhm.... str/con poison will be ws/con poison....

that should make SB and balde specced ppl more happy

I'm gonna make 7 str con posion mules b4 that, AHaehahehaehAHEahe

Take that illsub! :fluffle:

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
59,622,972 Realm Points

err lol

the game will be dead (and i will be 60 Years old) before anyone comes close to 59,622,972 Realm Points. xD

Corran

Part of the furniture
Icebreaker said:
59,622,972 Realm Points

err lol

the game will be dead (and i will be 60 Years old) before anyone comes close to 59,622,972 Realm Points. xD

250k a week about the max people getting on pryd atm so total time from 0 rp's about 4.5 years at that rate \o/

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
the change to rp formula is stupid, go mythic, making all existing rps be worth about half of what they "really" are.

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
why do everyone see half empty cup, when you can see it as a half full! :drink:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Bracken said:
Snapshot moved to 25 spec on xbow - this after they've made it semi useful, and taunting shout wont interrupt. It was looking so much more promising after 1.81c and now they've brought in this crap.

spec crossbow :D

makes more sense that snapshot is a spec thing. The block/parry thing isn't great - wonder if it stacks with dashing defence (i.e. hit both and you're blocking/parrying at an increased rate for the whole group, assuming anyone actually ever buys dashing defence...)

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
I know one Casual Player who plays maybe 4 Days a Week. 2-3 hours on those Days. His Main has 600k Rps and started playing 2,5 Years ago.

He would reach RR13 at this Rate in about 300 Years. Thats fast isn't it? ;)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Gamah said:
Altered Player RP Value formula to: (Player level - 20)^2 + (Player's realm level * 5) + (Player's champ level * 20) + ((Player's master level^2) * 5). Remember when you're feverishly minmaxing that we raised the RR cap to 13 this patch.

Will this mean a general increase in rpts/kill?

Some sample numbers:

Level 50 freshly off the back of a necro:

30^2+1*5=905 rp

Level 50 RR3L4 ML5 typical alb sheep:
30^2+24*5+5*5*5=1145 rp

Fingzor (Level 50 RR3L9 ML10):
30^2+29*5+10*10*5=1545

Bracken (Level 50 RR9 ML10):
30^2+80*5+10*10*5=1800

Personally I think the ML bit is too steep and the RR portion is too shallow, but it basically breaks down to:

900 RP for level 50
500 RP for ML10
50 RP per RR above 1

So according to the formula RR11 is worth as many RPs as ML10.

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
The WS debuff is a nightmare - 25% WS debuff means way more misses and way less dmg - that really sux :(

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
scorge said:
I like the changes only real benefit is if you dont have any master levels, and spec high in Regrowth/Mending/Rejuvenation

think these are more benefit for classic servers than anything else

due to the above changes making perfecter master levels 1 and 2 obsolete, change them to the following

1 Purging Wave - 15s pulsing group cure disease/poision
2 Purify Vision - 15s pulsing group cure nearsight

pulse ticks every 3 seconds for 5 ticks in total

The cast speeds and power costs on the rejuv/whatever cure spells are higher than the ML ones so the ML ones are still better.

However if you go warlord on your cleric (or convoker on your druid, sojourner on your healer) you can still cure nearsight and poison...

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Takhasis said:
The WS debuff is a nightmare - 25% WS debuff means way more misses and way less dmg - that really sux :(

it's the same effect as a str/con debuff just it works on all weapons equally.

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
str/con didnt affect hunters as much as the WS skill debuff will....we get evaded enough as it is...

and now, being whats meant to be an archer class, even with zephyr'ing the little feckers away, now bow in zephyr will hit for that much less...

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
Elitestoner said:
well 2k hp would = 100 realm points?

yeah, rr10 in no time!

I am sure you have seen that a spread healer can keep a char alive with a fop and spreadheal single target heal out of sight.

Its the abuse angle thats the problem. Normally you go out of your way to avoid damage, since your healer is in the group with you.

But this way, it potentially is in the best interest of getting rps for your healer, to put someone (archer) out on the battlements in a keep defense and your other healer character stuck away on another battlement just healing the damage your hunter/scout is taking.

So it would be worth looking at the hps healed in a night with this patch. Even if spread heal is not included, you can still do a direct los heal from central keep to which ever wall you are on. Of course this may not work so well in towers.

The question is ... do the rps from the heals go onto to the healer or to the group and when to they get awarded.

There are alot of possible concerns with this particular part of the patch.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
If the heals count as gaining part of the rp's for a kill..

You kill someone with 1000 hitpoints worth 1000 rp's. Someone heals you out of group for 200 hitpoints while you kill them.
You get 800 rp's the healer gets 200 rp's.

You kill someone with 1000 hitpoints worth 1000 rp's. Someone heals you in the group for 200 hitpoints while you kill them.
You both get 500 rp's.

You heal someone stood under oil for 85794357394 hitpoints, then you both die.
You both get zero rp's.

This system works and is as abuse free as it is nowadays. rp's just for healing would be stupid and i'm sure it will go live in some incarnation of the above, if rp's for healing stays.

Sye

Fledgling Freddie
when on keep/relic raids just place a random FoH down and wait for RPS to come to you :p

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Lejemorder said:
not sure 10-15k is that easy (assume you heal betwen 200k and 300k)
but an extra 5k if you heal for 100k, i belive i get more from ressing then i would get from healing

In a keep/tower raid day you can easily get 300k healed on /stats aslong as you stay away from the spreadheal button, ML7 + biggest single target heal (not insta) on a zerg is insta 20k healed and like someone already mentioned if theres oil being poured down constantly it all becomes more easier to do.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Sye said:
when on keep/relic raids just place a random FoH down and wait for RPS to come to you :p

isn't there a slash command that can stop others from healing you and leaching?

of course yo can guarantee that the palyers will /y heal pse or /y cure NS pse etc when they need it.

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
SkarIronfist said:
I am sure you have seen that a spread healer can keep a char alive with a fop and spreadheal single target heal out of sight.

Its the abuse angle thats the problem. Normally you go out of your way to avoid damage, since your healer is in the group with you.

But this way, it potentially is in the best interest of getting rps for your healer, to put someone (archer) out on the battlements in a keep defense and your other healer character stuck away on another battlement just healing the damage your hunter/scout is taking.

So it would be worth looking at the hps healed in a night with this patch. Even if spread heal is not included, you can still do a direct los heal from central keep to which ever wall you are on. Of course this may not work so well in towers.

The question is ... do the rps from the heals go onto to the healer or to the group and when to they get awarded.

There are alot of possible concerns with this particular part of the patch.

i see your point, but still leaving a char to take damage while you heal up, every 20k damage would = a standard kill, there are better ways to earn rpnts. perhaps it would be a good way of getting your bot to rr2 or something but i cant see rp farming being used this way

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
Chimaira said:
we posted it on Devon VNboards along with guild boards.

I got a link with MIDS ml raid scheme to if you like it.
I doubt we will redo it in a soon future. I do need Tartaros/CS encounter still which you can get at a lower level to afaik then auto artifact in 1.81.

I got those credits on our raid
Erinys
Jacina
Foppish
Bracer of Zo
GoV
Scalars

Managed to squeeze in 60ish yankers on our open raid :p

now bring me 1.81 and I got all I need :clap:

damn :( all the artifacts i would need. when i get a little higher i might end up hosting one instead, but aye give raid schedule link :p

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Andrilyn said:
In a keep/tower raid day you can easily get 300k healed on /stats aslong as you stay away from the spreadheal button, ML7 + biggest single target heal (not insta) on a zerg is insta 20k healed and like someone already mentioned if theres oil being poured down constantly it all becomes more easier to do.

I wouldnt be surprised if spreadheals would give RP's aswell.

It's a stupid change tho, not like healer-classes needed more RP's. There's better ways to get them to play the class instead of giving them 0.01% more RP's over an evening :/

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
I wouldnt be surprised if spreadheals would give RP's aswell.

It's a stupid change tho, not like healer-classes needed more RP's. There's better ways to get them to play the class instead of giving them 0.01% more RP's over an evening :/

You have to be grouped with someone for spreadheal to work on them.. so if they manage to kill someone u get the rps anyway

people that think healers will get more rps need to read the patch note again

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
Andrilyn said:

im a healer, means i can double leech in a zerg fight :p
and i have been sojo in tank grps most of my time and just respecced to perf :)
so no i cant get 300k stat healed in a large siege fight as i never get near em.
but i might aswell just try the ML7 trick :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom