1.81B TOA-Tastic

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Excellent changes! And this is only 1.81B - so there's bound to be more in the pipeline.

Especially the fact that you no longer need the artifact and that all scrolls are equally hard to get is a GREAT move forward. No more stranglehold on the supply by a few. Everyone can get what they want easier, and it levels everywhere and easier to boot. :)

Chronictank

FH is my second home
nice on the artis
but i have to say i dont like the fact they made mls easier
they are easy enough as it is

Brite

Banned
Javai said:
I guess I'm a minority but I think that this is starting to make it way too easy - why not just have you submit the template you'd like to rightnow and have it made for you in 5 days.

The only positive thing is that people will no longer be able to camp artis in order to sell them.

if you make it easy then you make it easier for new player to come and experience decent rvr before they die in pve

now advertise and actually get some new players PLEASE

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Javai said:
I guess I'm a minority but I think that this is starting to make it way too easy - why not just have you submit the template you'd like to rightnow and have it made for you in 5 days.
why ?
all they have done is remove arti camping effectively so EVERYONE has access to them
rvr will now be a level battlefield for everyone not just those who have the time to make uber tweaked templates, and it wont be so much a grind to make new chars

Lets just hope they advertise darkness rising well to get new blood into the game like brite said
gj mythic for actually listening to the player base for once
Mat firor get lose his job or sumin? (yeah i couldnt help it sue me :p)

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
So basically instead of stealing arties of campers now you just grp up and both/all get credits rather then being an ass. no one looses.

Uberness

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:
So basically instead of stealing arties of campers now you just grp up and both/all get credits rather then being an ass. no one looses.

Uberness

Yep this will actually encourage people to work together :)

Yshynsin

Fledgling Freddie
Alot better, expecially for people who don't have all the classes required to do the decent artis

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
omg, they are acctailly listening what ppl want............ skip those BS patches betweena nd gif that one plz

and for poc being dead, dont think so, i think the exp bonus in rvr still applys there, but they made artis easyer to lvl so dunno. would be cool if i could lvl my 6 artis to 10 in one day.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Aslong as this means that I don't have to camp CS for 18 hours strait on both servers anymore I like it.
A game should be played not camping some mob for 10+ hours for a drop or encounter.
Scrolls never bothered me much though I like the change to them.
And seeing as this patch is called "Realm vs Realm and Class focus" I hope we get more of this good stuff later on regarding classes :)

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
Holy shit, give hotfix pretty please! lol.

'' The Belt of Oglidarsh now has increased Strength cap and melee resists increased to 4%.''

FFS, have to fit in extra str on my template somewhere now :< :D

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Amazing patch, this is the best news I've heard all week. (and I've gotten a new job, new gf and my paycheck xD)

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Think scrolls will lower or raise in price though now? since the 3o3 thats pisstake should be easy to get.
But now more people will be able to get Erinys charm and so on.

Will probably lower the gap between uber kittet players and the others that has to stick with gimpier templates due to the difficulties and the such.

I just wish this would come to EU faster.

Gonna play Mid on Devon cluster though with Stigmata so ;)

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
So basiclly there just making the game more shit

This is now a power gamers game :E

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
It makes the game more accessible for people who don't live behind their pcs. That is a good thing, imho. :)

Anyway, the Darkness Lighting stone now has an utility of 84. (Higher than the uber-resists necklace.)

- The Eerie Darkness stone now has all magic resists set to 5% and all melee resists set to 4%.

Resistance
Body: 5
Cold: 5
Heat: 5
Energy: 5
Matter: 5
Spirit: 5
Crush: 4
Thrust: 4
Slash: 4

Not shabby.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Haggus said:

Ok m8 u level malice at its current speed xDD wiv me x<

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Haggus said:

so they are making the game easyer for casual player and you are crying about it :/ mm.. no pleaseing some ppl :/

Comos

Loyal Freddie
omg :eek:

this is the best patch ever!

- The locked versions of all artifacts will no longer drop from encounters. Players will now only need to have encounter credit and the scrolls to receive the unlocked artifact.

This means everyone can now get those hard artifacts like Eriny's Charm and Flamedancers boots.
And with the drop rate changes to scrolls, and the ML requirements changes for the dungeons...

I really can't wait for this! And finally NO MORE annoying servant necro's farming mobs :clap:

Gamah

Banned
Haggus said:

You actully read the patch notes? If so how the fuck did you come to the conclusion that this is for the power gamers?

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Worse patch to ever hit daoc

By making things so easy, there going to kill the only good PvE part of this game. Buying ML items etc will take all the fun out of it etc.

I know alot of people are going to think Woah Easy ToA, what a great patch!
Arty spawn rate changes are good, increased scroll drops isn't, removal of ML requirements sucks too.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
You actully read the patch notes? If so how the fuck did you come to the conclusion that this is for the power gamers?

I think he means that NOW (as in currently) its a power gamers game, and they have just taken away the only hard part in daoc

DirtyDiana

Fledgling Freddie
My accounts were going to be no more after the 1st of january.. ive just changed my mind ... well done mythic... seriously well done. /love /love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love /love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love /love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love

and yes a little more

/love /love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love /love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love /love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love /love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love/love

Cylian

Can't get enough of FH
only bad thing about 1.81 is that it's no longer titled "Class Balance" :p

Comos

Loyal Freddie
Bubble said:

By making things so easy, there going to kill the only good PvE part of this game. Buying ML items etc will take all the fun out of it etc.

Arty spawn rate changes are good, increased scroll drops isn't, removal of ML requirements sucks too.

You're part of the 0.0001% of ppl that think this is a bad patch I think :)
And taking all the 'fun' out of it??? You actually thought toa was FUN at the moment? Farming those damn stomachs or collecting those jars? Everyone was always very relieved to finally finish the toa on their characters, thanks to this patch, every player now has the ability to get any artifact he/she wants and, as well as MLs, a LOT faster then before.

DirtyDiana

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:

Well maybe you have alot more time in game than me, or maybe your just crazey ... no more spending 50 years of your life trying to toa your char getting 30 mins a day to try and get a enchounter that only spawns once a day and is done before you finnish work ect ect .. more people.. spending less time, grinding (sitting waiting for something for days and days) so they can be in rvr. Its all good

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Bubble said:

Guess u like waiting weeks for an arti to spawn because someone is always farming it. Or spending 4+ hours doing a ML raid

Only bad thing is that they are making kraken and levi easier. They should leave some epic mobs hard as hell

Gamah

Banned
Bubble said:

Anything for the casual gamers is a good thing, after all its the casuals who make up the bulk of the population, and a more well equiped bulk = better RvR for all..those powerstealthers who got rr10 by ganking lowbies (dwera) now have to pull fingers out of asses and prove they deserve to be high RR (Dwera you're fucked :()

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom