1.81B TOA-Tastic

Achilles

One of Freddy's beloved
Have to say this patch is very very nice, especially the arti stuff. If we are all equal in regards to kit it should mean that skill/knowledge of your char has more influence in pvp, which i am all for. I can take losing easier becuase someone is better than me:p. But is this how daoc is meant to be?....its not meant to be like Counter Strike. I sympathise with Bubble a bit, pve challenges are fun and throughout the history of daoc there has always been disparity in kit. Coren had the only legendary afanc cloak on alb/pryd for about 2 months? Granted back then if you had a legendary afanc cloak or the lvl 47 epic cloak it wasnt going to move mountains, where as in ToA if you had GoV Vs Epic chest, you would feel the difference. However its still the same principle.

Turran

Fledgling Freddie
- The locked versions of all artifacts will no longer drop from encounters. Players will now only need to have encounter credit and the scrolls to receive the unlocked artifact.

That sounds very nice indeed, although, would this make scroll prices alot higher? :eek6:

Ocalinn

Fledgling Freddie
Turran said:
- The locked versions of all artifacts will no longer drop from encounters. Players will now only need to have encounter credit and the scrolls to receive the unlocked artifact.

That sounds very nice indeed, although, would this make scroll prices alot higher? :eek6:

not really since they changed drop rate of ALL scrolls too

Leathas

Fledgling Freddie
worst patch ever made,glad I got cartloads of plats on my CM

<sigh>

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Leathas said:
worst patch ever made,glad I got cartloads of plats on my CM

<sigh>

I feel really sorry for you, I really do..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom