One of Freddy's beloved
MrCoffee said:
1.65 sucks

1.65 is good for alb :p :-

/hood
Theurg love
Mincer love
Sorc love
2hd changes (poo for 1on1, good for assist grps)
New Craftable weapons/sheilds
Necro Love
RvR death spam color changes
CM search tool
Few foundation and other fixes/additions

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
Wasnt very good for my Cabbalist. Was hard enough getting a group. Now we got no chance. :puke:

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
Rookiescot said:
Wasnt very good for my Cabbalist. Was hard enough getting a group. Now we got no chance. :puke:

Whys that? Not many PvE exp grps used focus sheild and doesnt affect RvR much, still basically the same class, just cant do sidi focus pulls.

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
Kreig said:
Whys that? Not many PvE exp grps used focus sheild and doesnt affect RvR much, still basically the same class, just cant do sidi focus pulls.

Because in order to kill stuff solo i gotta send in pet with damage shield up, wait for mob to get to around or just over 50% health, cast me 2 stackable DoT's, recast damage shield and hope mob drops before me pet.
With damage shield now nerfed even if I win I have used so much mana up and pet now needs recasted.
Facing a lot of downtime after each kill now.

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
Rookiescot said:
Because in order to kill stuff solo i gotta send in pet with damage shield up, wait for mob to get to around or just over 50% health, cast me 2 stackable DoT's, recast damage shield and hope mob drops before me pet.
With damage shield now nerfed even if I win I have used so much mana up and pet now needs recasted.
Facing a lot of downtime after each kill now.

Didnt think cabas had down time with there reclaim pet for mana spell, use a high focus staff and u gain mana afaik > repeat a few times ....

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Cabas got focus shield nerf.
But they also got their body debuffs nerfed.

Korax

Fledgling Freddie
Has everyone forgotten that wardens got uber in this patch?
Our dmg add got increased range to 1500! I mean, mids\albs has no chance now! Mwhahaha!

Bone_Idle

Fledgling Freddie
As maeloch said in a previous post. I might start using my brothers mentalist in rvr again.

Its great fun to watch all these pets suddenly turn around and go after their creator. :D

Might be even better with more theurgs around.

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
Derric said:
Yes poor spiritmasters,it must suck to have a pet intercepting for you :(

Well thats about all they do... and you dont have to be summon specced to get em.. a summon specced SM can after focus nerf do...nothing at all

Hargh

Fledgling Freddie
Can healers use wake oblivious spell to get rid of pet aggro?

living

Fledgling Freddie
dident read it all but here is what u wanna do :) when u get the pets on u get a SM/Chanter to throw 2x pbae and woopti.. bunch of dead pets :> Dont 4get they had their HP lowered too. only problem with this is that most runs tank grps who dont got time to take down the pets but u guess u want some RMs/SMs to kill em with ae next time :>

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
lol, you all thought Chodax was a Theurgist, hes an alcaholic, you all suck :(

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
living said:
dident read it all but here is what u wanna do :) when u get the pets on u get a SM/Chanter to throw 2x pbae and woopti.. bunch of dead pets :> Dont 4get they had their HP lowered too. only problem with this is that most runs tank grps who dont got time to take down the pets but u guess u want some RMs/SMs to kill em with ae next time :>

That is why God invented Ice Pets and a thing called 'tactics'. Earth pets against melee groups and Ice Pets against PBAE, adapt and survive is the name of the game.

remi

Fledgling Freddie
1.65 made more albs come out from thier pve sessions, i like it soo far :D

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
yes and thats exactly what mid and hib needs.. even more albs...... *shrugs*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom