1.62 Scout Uberness

B

BrassMonkey

Dumb fucking yankees....surprised they're shooting rabbits/hares instead of their allies soldiers and planes....dumbasses.

S

SingerOfSoul

Originally posted by Sissyfoo
Yea...funny...ha ha!

Twat.
o sorry is it okay for someone else to post nonsensical bullsh*t on this forum apart from me so plz stfu and knit me a bike...

and FYI they are prairie dogs not rabbits

R

Repent Reloaded

thats nasty but I want one of those rifles! :mgwhore2:

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

'knit me a bike'? What the hell is that supposed to mean?

If you think videos of red necks blowing away small animals is funny then you are a complete fuckwit!

Why don't you do us all a favour and dress up as a gopher and go play in some farmer's field.

Idiot.

K

Kobold

I allways saied albs are owerpowered and they even zerg small prairie dogs.

:eek:

K

Karam_gruul

whats it of, whats it of?! i cant download it here at work coz my con is so cack. if its of americans shooting iraqies/afghans then LOL, if its of yanks shooting animals..... thats sick.

R

Repent Reloaded

sick yeah, but u gotta admit those rifles r kewl!

K

kaod

Originally posted by SingerOfSoul
o sorry is it okay for someone else to post nonsensical bullsh*t on this forum apart from me so plz stfu and knit me a bike...

Judging by the quality of the nonsensical bullshit (you can put the i in, we all know what the word is) ;) ... that you post, and as you ask:

Yes it's ok for someone else to do it. Not you. Case dismissed.

K

Kagato.

hoppity hoppity hoppity **BOOM** :mgwhore:

Seriously though it is rather sick, though shooting vermin is by no means purely american, I know people who go shooting rabbits on farmers fields as pest control, admittedly though don't use over powered rifles, but its still killing so not much better.

S

SingerOfSoul

Originally posted by kaod
Judging by the quality of the nonsensical bullshit (you can put the i in, we all know what the word is)

Dont we have moderators???
PROTECT THE KIDDIES!!!!!!!

K

kaod

Originally posted by SingerOfSoul
Dont we have moderators???
PROTECT THE KIDDIES!!!!!!!

Sadly the protection seems to have failed... you are living proof. ;)

S

sigh

I found music the most disturbing element of the video tbh, cheesy rock loop has no place in todays society!

Users who are viewing this thread