1.62 "fixes" bolts/blocking/parry in RvR , destroys epic PVE encounters.

O

old.Kerosene

Originally posted by driwen
actually they didnt hire her recently :p. She has been for mythic for quite some time, this was just a promotion :).

She gets to respond to the idiots on vnboards... you sure it was a promotion?

K

kallora

One of the reasons this crap wasn't spotted on Pendragon is a major problem with a small population unable to do the major epic encounters where this is most noticable... you don't get Sidi raids on Pendragon, just not enough peeps.

Its also difficult to do large scale RvR testing because of lack of zerg... ie the usual RvR conditions, so as a result, the "Test" server isn't a fully representative environment for tests :(

A load of bugs etc were picked up before 1.62 went live, but the very nature of this "bug" (Mythic seems to think working as intednded doh!) meant that Pend wasn't the best place to spot it.

S

Shike

hmm is it me or didnt they include some sort of explanation to why mezzes dont stick? :(

S

Sortbane

Typical Mythic response to when something goes wrong..

Sanya: uhm.. the players says there's something wrong with the game..
Coder: eh? no, I'm always right and there cant be any mistakes!
Sanya: oh.. I see.. lets just pretend nothing happened and I'll get the monkeys starting to work on the feedback to the players.
Coder 2: nyuck nyuck!

M

mestoph

Still, yeah from what i read its broken atm.

But they have Pendragon, which is open test server all the time. Why the hell did no one on there notice it. I know if we were the front end of the game's patches i would go onto the test server at stages of the patch and see how i was being effected for soloing, and seeing as power costs have changed and resists on yellow/oj's. I would notice a change in my play, and this has nothing to do with large groups.

S

svartmetall

Originally posted by si1verwolf
Can we get an official word on this yet from the powers at be? Surely someone must be running around somewhere with a VERY hot potato!

Oh come on, that would require GOA giving enough of a damn about us lowly players to do something like read a forum...when they can't even reply to emails, and fob us off with the useless RightNever instead of /appeal etc etc etc

M

mestoph

They fixed it today on pendragon. It actually makes raid fare for the game now. And if you afk through a raid, leader should take notice and apply warnings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom