1.3.5 has arrived

Aada

Part of the furniture
there werent any 5 minute long mezzes in DaoC either, and certainly not zone wide so be serious.

and there IS keepdoor pbaoe spams in WAR aswell, and theres probably just as much there as in DAoC, because every time theres a keepdefense with potential half the raid relogs to their sorcs and BW's.

you can't have played much in T4 at primetime if you havent seen that.

Nope but DAOC and MEZ was awful literally being mezed for a duration of a fight was not fun.

eksdee

FH is my second home
if you were in DAoC fights which lasted 1 minute consistently, then you were probably wasting your time playing in the first place.

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
if you were in DAoC fights which lasted 1 minute consistently, then you were probably wasting your time playing in the first place.

QFT. Although originally fun with massive disorganised zerghing, DAoC later became all about the 8/16 man ganksquads. I'm happy to note that in WAR there isn't a noticable amount of gank.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Nope but DAOC and MEZ was awful literally being mezed for a duration of a fight was not fun.

aye, i absolutely hate crowd control. its the single most gamebreaking "feature" ever to have made it into any game...

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Oh I don't know, I think the number of knockbacks in Warhammer quite took the mickey. When mezz was adjusted in DAoC so that you could reduce it with items or skills, and people further away from the centre of the mezz were less effected it was much better and brought a whole new level of strategy to the game.

But sure, in the early days it was very annoying.

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
Oh I don't know, I think the number of knockbacks in Warhammer quite took the mickey. When mezz was adjusted in DAoC so that you could reduce it with items or skills, and people further away from the centre of the mezz were less effected it was much better and brought a whole new level of strategy to the game.

But sure, in the early days it was very annoying.

I think I'd quit by then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom