1.108 Comes to Pendragon - 1/12/2011

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Sb rr5 is pretty much full health return on PvE mobs from the vids of testing on Pend.

Good luck fighting a SB around any mobs or guards.... Let alone what they get back from the person they're fighting.

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
guyz i think that they will fix this, cause tbh its kinda like you have a DI bot with ya.

I am quite sure that Ea will not let this faking op thing to go on Ywain.

Everz

FH is my second home
They will..

OP'd stuff = happy kids = people play the game.

Sinple really.

syn

Regular Freddie
It makes angrily me that they better for compete give to stealther the blooddrink. (this will happen on left tank right stealth:sex:) They had not must be created on the first place. :iagree: I believe that stealthers also ruler am and they are even better than tanks now. It make me angrily so. :(

delete

Can't get enough of FH
It makes angrily me that they better for compete give to stealther the blooddrink. (this will happen on left tank right stealth:sex:) They had not must be created on the first place. :iagree: I believe that stealthers also ruler am and they are even better than tanks now. It make me angrily so. :(

images

syn

Regular Freddie
theyve mythic should of designed them differently they too are powerful :eek:

syn

Regular Freddie
Punishment said:
The classes havent been balanced since pre toa, such is daoc :m00:

= Are in agreement well although I your opinion and your autonomy that I estimate, believes that you principally clean, is falsely in the words have in which you she and said philosophy that you with the respect this subject rather doubtful although in my subjective opinion and as a player if well as as a person that I had to say that I that, when a Discussion does not see because I that I resemble has. O.K. say you that stealthers does not have in??? :confused: How does that know is so then every rotation stealther me hits that it kills me? :( I believe that the mythical voornaamste of a class is this sorrow to the others cause players. I know that a lot of men will be with the respect my explanation, and becomes me only that during me that that to excuse Anlassselbst, behavior in I I, meant that the sons to bump himself of that that only the question on account of the fact that on certain dsicussion, and that I that I coudl with that rents does not say has has has direction :) Add by it is of rather formal one what's more and while doing an enough the person, and that I believe, that although are falsely mine intention have of had similar placement. When I believes that is in my the better too further thus afronding, is stealthers too their goal is wanted not to go and they become by the game has :eek:

so clearly see that game has unfortunate stealther population Census :confused:

Punishment

Resident Freddy
= Are in agreement well although I your opinion and your autonomy that I estimate, believes that you principally clean, is falsely in the words have in which you she and said philosophy that you with the respect this subject rather doubtful although in my subjective opinion and as a player if well as as a person that I had to say that I that, when a Discussion does not see because I that I resemble has. O.K. say you that stealthers does not have in??? :confused: How does that know is so then every rotation stealther me hits that it kills me? :( I believe that the mythical voornaamste of a class is this sorrow to the others cause players. I know that a lot of men will be with the respect my explanation, and becomes me only that during me that that to excuse Anlassselbst, behavior in I I, meant that the sons to bump himself of that that only the question on account of the fact that on certain dsicussion, and that I that I coudl with that rents does not say has has has direction :) Add by it is of rather formal one what's more and while doing an enough the person, and that I believe, that although are falsely mine intention have of had similar placement. When I believes that is in my the better too further thus afronding, is stealthers too their goal is wanted not to go and they become by the game has :eek:

cookie-monster-wtf-is-this-thumb-324x314-1553831.jpg

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH

Dude WTF :twak:

Even a chinese gold farmer has better english then you lol.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Another good point for the Not To Renew choice xD

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

Logi

Resident Freddy
goddamn wtf is that lmao, cameltoe at its best?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom