1.108 Comes to Pendragon - 1/12/2011

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Shadowblade

* A new Realm Rank 5 ability has been added to the Shadowblade class. This ability, called Blooddrinking, will cause the Shadowblade to be healed for 25% of all damage he does for 30 seconds, and can be used every 5 minutes.

:lol:

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
I wonder if you could use a RoG ring with 20% healing for the SB rr5, I mean getting 50hp back after 200 MH dmg swing +that bonus would be nice. ::eek:

EDIT: Nice for the SB I meant :D

It is a lifetap not a heal...

Toggers

One of Freddy's beloved
infy rr5 sounds sh*te compared to the rest, espec the sb one.

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
I really like that they added more levels to RAs. It will give people a lot more options.

I don't like the new RR5s.
They gave RAs more levels so lower ranked players could get more of the important RAs and compete. Well, good luck competing as a sub RR5 against someone with their new OPed RR5 up.
They didn't even manage to balance the RR5s. Some will still be crap, while others will be way over the top. Just like before.
How hard can it be to give everyone a decent, useful RR5 that's not OPed?

My zerker will love it's new crazy RR5 though and Reflex Attack 5 with 50% sounds fun.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Shadowblade

* A new Realm Rank 5 ability has been added to the Shadowblade class. This ability, called Blooddrinking, will cause the Shadowblade to be healed for 25% of all damage he does for 30 seconds, and can be used every 5 minutes.

:lol:
that is one of the stupidest abilities i've ever seen

Punishment

Resident Freddy
OMG @ Minstrel RR5 LOL :D

Shadowblade RR5 Looks immense now too, they are pretty much going to be unbeatable 1v1 in melee :p

+They nerfed rassa so now the frontiers will be full of noobs again , yay

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
so bard ra still shite xD

its the fact they bothered to try to improve it that makes it so bad. The point of the shape change is to make you look the same as something else. Running around with a bow is just as obvious. The decent shape changes like BD and Animist make you look like a pet and you normally can only tell which one is the player when it starts casting. Bard shape change should turn them into a druid or chanter pet. That would make things interesting.

Also I don't understand the stealther changes. Remedy was a very powerful ability that they first gave to the NS at rr5. Because it was so powerful they eventually decided to give it to all the stealthers at rr5. Then because that gave low rr stealther no chance in fights they decide to move it to free at lvl 50. So what do they then do to the rr5? Give them OP abilities that will give low rr stealthers no chance........

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
btw what a crap that melee ranger is.

1 vs 1 vs rr11 ranger on melee i had all ma buttons down. and he use ip2, purge, zephyr (in order to heal etc) and i still beat him.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
btw what a crap that melee ranger is.

1 vs 1 vs rr11 ranger on melee i had all ma buttons down. and he use ip2, purge, zephyr (in order to heal etc) and i still beat him.

Your a valk he is a melee ranger , yet you sound suprised ? :p

leviathane

Part of the furniture
Wtf lol. Just read the stealth ra changes. Makes me tempted to break out the inf.

delete

Can't get enough of FH
tried the shadowblades rr5 on pend, healed me from 13% to 100% on one hit..
nerf inc ;x

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
lol and it lasts 30 seconds? xD

If you see a shadowblade pop it you better garrote him and kite like hell

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
tried the shadowblades rr5 on pend, healed me from 13% to 100% on one hit..
nerf inc ;x

That won't be a nerf required, Mythic just need to employ people that know simple maths. If that thing heals for 25% of all damage then you must have hit him like a freight train :)

I like the new Scout one, might offer some new attacking opportunities. And a great escape, although I imagine many players will just use it for that and not see its potential.

Assassin ones do seem a bit OTT...

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
Shhhh shadowblades rr 5 is working as intended,nerf the inf/ns leave sb's as it is for a few months......rr11inc ;)
Tested all of the new mud rr 5's valk one is actualy reL nice for healers in the grp,skald sux,zerk rox even more,savage realy diidnt notice any extra multiple hits but as they get the old rr5 in savegey who cares,hunter one ain't too shabby either...not sure why they gave scouts damage in their rr 5 though

leviathane

Part of the furniture
was about time they got rid of the chanter rr5, that was just lolage.

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
wtf was that ?

i dont want this fotm shit on ma sb

- English -

Resident Freddy
any1 got spare astral slash on hib? ;p can give some stuff on mid .. levi rings etc

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Anyone surprised that Mythic managed to not get it quite right?

Would have been better off tweaking the under performing RR5's and dedicating resources to it rather than whole scale rewrite of them :(.

They've either made them worse (Mincer); made them as bad but different (bard + chanter); or OP'd (shade and SB + zerk and savage (though obv not for the 2h lot) + possibly wiz).

Though I'll admit that they probably got the Druid (as it no longer resets stun immunity I assume) Healer ('cause it was crap) and Hero rightish.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
its not so much the 25% healing that will make the sb rr5 op its more a case of that combined with the array of heal procs in the game now, 25% of say 200 mainhand 150 offhand is virtually nothing compared to what you're hit for :< pair it with a 180+ value heal however and...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom