kamorrista

Fledgling Freddie
My thoughts

1. totally agree, at least on RvR

2. agree

3. i would personally remove DD poison, for me, give back old poisons

4. agree partially, i would put different RR5's for the fun as old times but more balanced different ones (was vanish for infils, cant remember the others?)

5. not sure about CC reduction although with ToA bonus they are maxed out

6. agree, this was intended to be many patches ago

7. maybe there is no need to reduce mezz range on sorcs

8. could work

9. if u change that, reduce dmg, because is silly and ridiculous high dmg

i would add a 10. make new server,or get Ywain reseted to REAL classic, first patch, RR0, lvl 1 OF, no expansions, then, in the future, introduce new patchs, ponder about introducing again SI... a reset would save the game for me... I know, keep on dreaming, gn lol

(maybe new server would be more accepted)

P.S. give back old archery system pleeeeeeeeeeeease!

kamorrista

Fledgling Freddie
sadly Uthgard is nothing to do with REAL classic DAoC, already tried, they did good effort, but still lacks of many things

Gahn

Resident Freddy
I'd go a step further and ask:

A) for Poisons to have an immunity timer (bored of no brainer noobs swapping weaps as there's no tomorrow spamming dds and debuffs).
B) for all Melee Styles to have immunity timers (no more spamming Behind styles, Garrote etc for example).
C) for all Spells to have immunity timers (no more shammies disease bots for example).
D) remove chance to stealth when grouped and make assist work only in groups (just to annoy the stealther brigade, cause they could always work in cg).
E) give all speedless classes a self Speed of the Realm buff to promote moving a bit more in the huge frontiers.
F) upgrade Metal Guard to 5% abs and make it work for self also (one of the few buffs which work for GROUP only), we are Heavy Tanks after all.

Bring back some skill in this fucking game pretty please.

Everz

FH is my second home
lol at #10.. Go play Uthgard

Slow lvling and still missing massive chunks of what makes OF. They need to remove BGs as they stand and re-add Thid/Caledonia in. RvR action at 50 there is borderline non-existant.

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
sadly Uthgard is nothing to do with REAL classic DAoC, already tried, they did good effort, but still lacks of many things

Well tbh if DAoC would have stayed at this the game would been dead long ago, yea i know its sad, i loved the first early years of DAoC :worthy:.
But a game that doesnt evolve will most sertain die fast, and DAoC is still here aint it ;)

kamorrista

Fledgling Freddie
Well tbh if DAoC would have stayed at this the game would been dead long ago, yea i know its sad, i loved the first early years of DAoC :worthy:.
But a game that doesnt evolve will most sertain die fast, and DAoC is still here aint it ;)

I don't say it doesn't have to evolve, but involve is a bad move, i was saying i would love a reseted server or a "start from zero zerver" but hey, that's me :D

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie

True - but I'd rather it died than became the monster it is. :drink:

Tbh I'd have kept the old emain/odin - introduced RA's but left ML's, CL's and artis alone. Make the game about the groups not the individual - thats where daoc rocked :worthy::worthy::worthy:

/bow

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
Alot of people have problems it seems, but how many of you actually tried to do somat about it eh?

This is teh place.

I did my part already.

Everz

FH is my second home
Lol @ you thinking the feedback actually does crap.

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Seconded, the only feedback mythic pays attention to is from the retarded TL on VN.

Fairly sure the TL program is dead. Mentors have limited input from what I can tell and a good job too as some of them seem to submit stuff like 'Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah I want to be (more)over powered!!!!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!).

I seem to remember the Sorc mentor saying that the class didn't have enough utility. I mean - really???

kamorrista

Fledgling Freddie
LoL at this:

Herald Feedback Form said:
Thanks for your feedback! Although you may not receive a response, your views ARE important to us and will be reviewed as we work to make Dark Age of Camelot better for everyone. Thanks again!

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I seem to remember the Sorc mentor saying that the class didn't have enough utility. I mean - really???

I know right. They need a damaging aoe spell such as aoe lifetap, which also transfers health to the group. Balanced utlility.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Mentors have limited input from what I can tell and a good job too as some of them seem to submit stuff like 'Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah I want to be (more)over powered!!!!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!).

The ment one seems to pretty much just collect player feedback and not push for anything himself. But I've started to take an interest in what people are feeding him, and respond to it - because some of it is fairly whacked out, and some of it is stupid people asking for things which are basically a nerf...i.e "ment rr5 is useless in todays rvr, why not viper for our DoTs instead?"

But like has been said, not sure how much Mythic pay attention to them anyhow. Although wasn't the recent assasin love and non-stealthers using poisoned weapons nerf a result of some active lobbying by the SB mentor and co?

Everz

FH is my second home
Wouldn't mind the Chanter Mentor actually getting something nice for the class.. should have got root tbfh.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
But like has been said, not sure how much Mythic pay attention to them anyhow. Although wasn't the recent assasin love and non-stealthers using poisoned weapons nerf a result of some active lobbying by the SB mentor and co?

Yus. I've followed the discussion on the VN boards. While nearly everyone agreed on assasins beeing overpowered and the SB beeing the best of the 3 realms, Mythic just decided on throwing in more toys and dps.

Whas funny to see that when "Fura" (or something, friar TL I think) mentioned/said that ws/con and d/q/con debuff stacking would be unfair for friars, it got changed to not beeing stackable. This while 12 pages of whinge of shield owners did nothing.

Everz

FH is my second home
Yet 'Fura' didnt mind abusing poisons on his friar for all these years.. The amount the yanks arselick him is cringeworthy :<.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom