BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
===================================

Dark Age of Camelot
Test Version 1.106 Test Notes (Compiled)
General Changes
August 31, 2010

===================================

Introduction

Welcome to The Pendragon Public Test Server for Patch 1.06. In this version we have more stupid changes to stealthers and more!

New Things and Bug Fixes

Nightshade

- Castable nuke delve increased slightly.
- Nukes now scale higher than before and have had their cast time reduced by 0.5 seconds.
- Nightshades now get a baseline pbaoe and aoe mezz.
- Fuck it we'll just rename Nightshades to Generic Caster #5

---

that said, the nuke is fucking ridiculous for a stealther it hits harder than a low RR light eld almost.

the below screenshot is with capped resists+cl buffs up+dragontooth bracer charge on and still check the damage...

whens that shit going to get nerfed really?

Gahn

Resident Freddy
We wanna talk about DD procs?

Attachments

• GabberinaDDs.jpg
    GabberinaDDs.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 327

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
We wanna talk about DD procs?

yea those aswell :p although those arent as bad in general as nightshades baselines... especially given their castspeed with the insane dex they have.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Assassins are overpowered; it is mostly the weapon-swapping which totally screws balance. Suddenly assassins have a 120+ damage-add on their mainhand, which puts them way above the DPS any other melee can do (in 1vs 1).

Combined with ML10 dot-procs (and blade procs) you get redicilious burst damage. ML10 weapon-procs actually have a much higher cap then anyone else, which is also retarded. See my screenshot of a weapon-proc I had a while ago:

Attachments

• Beat_This.jpg
    Beat_This.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 324

kamorrista

Fledgling Freddie
were NS so gimped to boost them like hell? :( in the other hand, ml10 wep style vs normal char? omg insane, isn't it? 562 dmg 1 hit from a pet style... :S

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Hahhaha. Mythic is finally going out of control, this should be a interesting to watch.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
I would really hate to be soloing on an alb/mid caster right now. So if you manage to take a PA, get a QC off versus run thru, back off, and then what? Get finished off with insta and nuke nuke nuke.

What's the delve on that, 130 or so? Anyhow sounds like they calculate it differently to pure nuker nukes as it's not based on acuity. I nuke for 3xx with no damage passives cept MoM1, so it's not far off low RR caster damage.

Mind, not that I know much about assassin balance, but shades were always supposed to be 'magical assassin'. It's the stoopid DD poison that is really OTT.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Suppose would be funny to run a bunch of shades around with a bard and a chanter cold debuffing, or a voidie debuffing body for the poisons.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Assassins are overpowered; it is mostly the weapon-swapping which totally screws balance. Suddenly assassins have a 120+ damage-add on their mainhand, which puts them way above the DPS any other melee can do (in 1vs 1).

Combined with ML10 dot-procs (and blade procs) you get redicilious burst damage. ML10 weapon-procs actually have a much higher cap then anyone else, which is also retarded. See my screenshot of a weapon-proc I had a while ago:

in making nightshades stronger for people to compete abit better mythic has completely fucked the balance and turned ns's into an overpowered class that any retard with 10% spell pierce can win on.... abit like warlocks, wizards and bainshee's really.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I would really hate to be soloing on an alb/mid caster right now. So if you manage to take a PA, get a QC off versus run thru, back off, and then what? Get finished off with insta and nuke nuke nuke.

What's the delve on that, 130 or so? Anyhow sounds like they calculate it differently to pure nuker nukes as it's not based on acuity. I nuke for 3xx with no damage passives cept MoM1, so it's not far off low RR caster damage.

Mind, not that I know much about assassin balance, but shades were always supposed to be 'magical assassin'. It's the stoopid DD poison that is really OTT.

its not so bad on any class with lifedrain providing you have purge2+ and some form of moc you can still rape nightshades fairly easy but any other caster is more or less fucked yes... I just /rofl any nightshade that tries to vanish away from my lock now because I just pop stealth lore and pew pew.

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
Just let me be overpowerd again :(

Dont get me nerfed again, i still miss my Avoid Pain 3 :(

:sex:

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH

pfffffft ive been hit by armsmen and 2hand warriors for close to 1000 :p
but ive allso hit alot harder then that with viper 3 and dd poisens :p

Sneakers<>Matriarch

One of Freddy's beloved
Just let me be overpowerd again :(

Dont get me nerfed again, i still miss my Avoid Pain 3 :(

:sex:

Lol rr12 ns dding ppl dat be a funneh story :d

WP5
400 dex from temp
Str 5 ( think the dds get dmg off str no? if not acui 5 )

Put in some resis pierce and put on a robe for the lulz and be a stealth caster xd

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Lol rr12 ns dding ppl dat be a funneh story :d

WP5
400 dex from temp
Str 5 ( think the dds get dmg off str no? if not acui 5 )

Put in some resis pierce and put on a robe for the lulz and be a stealth caster xd

Dds get dmg from Dex and composite Stealth

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
yeah! nerf all classes tbh :) i play sb now a days :) fun as hell! but when i meet tanks with some ranks, i get hit hard. I dont feel like DDs is like OPED 2k3 , but i do feel like vamp claw is OPed 2k3, but then again im just rr5 :p

DD's work as intended :D

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
well after my 10 free days i can't say i'm renewing to this shit, dd poisons are absolutely retarded. Troll warrior 26% Body 10% from CL buffs + warrior passive resists and a rr11 ns unstyles me twice for half my health, mythic you truely can go and fuck yourself you clueless scrub *****.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
well after my 10 free days i can't say i'm renewing to this shit, dd poisons are absolutely retarded. Troll warrior 26% Body 10% from CL buffs + warrior passive resists and a rr11 ns unstyles me twice for half my health, mythic you truely can go and fuck yourself you clueless scrub *****.

i play vs some nses and infils and i can't say the dd poisens are that troublesome
Perfed CD purge u use chamber of destruction hit for 645+300 crit 718+318 crit steady cast 498+188 crit u just killed bloja :p can't see where the problem is :p

And as for tanks FGSAKE USE FURY WHEN FIGHTING A ASSASIN!

Gahn

Resident Freddy
i play vs some nses and infils and i can't say the dd poisens are that troublesome
Perfed CD purge u use chamber of destruction hit for 645+300 crit 718+318 crit steady cast 498+188 crit u just killed bloja :p can't see where the problem is :p

So you telling me that i should win a fight every 10 or stay sit in Dl till Fury comes back ... that's fucking balance OK!
Considering even more that for the typical paper scissor rock Assassins should stay MILES away from Tanks.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Just garrote and walk away when a tank pops fury. Or simply just vanish. That's how the skillfull players play anyway.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

u ran away from my baby skald and friend valk duo :( u tried to pa him (kiraus and veldina :p)

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
It's Mythic. They will soon realize they overdid it and nerf assassins waaaay too much. Maybe in a year or so...

Genedril

Part of the furniture
It's Mythic. They will soon realize they overdid it and nerf assassins waaaay too much. Maybe in a year or so...

Here's hoping they catch Warcocks at the same time. A nerf somewhere around the original archer nerf seems appropriate.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Here's hoping they catch Warcocks at the same time. A nerf somewhere around the original archer nerf seems appropriate.

I agree locks do need a nerf and thats coming from someone that plays one :p

Everz

FH is my second home
By a year I doubt DAoC will even hold a playerbase enough to support a nerf. Silly change imo to a silly game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom