1.102 Comes to NA/EU Servers 4/15/2010

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Excuse me? :x My mauler had ~9 hours played when i was lvl 50, ml10 and fully toa equipped. :x
It's incredibly easy to level up a new char these day and takes close to no effort at all. :p

I agree i got 45 in like 5h played levelling myself old school on rogmaster skald , then guts of a day looking for someone to trade me for bp's the template etc and then 2h or so xping with a mate to be done , even got cl10 superfast tbh :clap:

ileks

Part of the furniture
Can anyone explain the point of the sidi mending procs? iirc they delve for 80, so even a class with 25% heal bonus will get about 100 (procs vary don't they?). If you use omni procs, they heal you for 100 and damage the enemy for 100 (not to mention the bonus endurance you get).

Do the sidi procs proc more often?

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
No idea about procrate, but atleast omni procs break root

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Can anyone explain the point of the sidi mending procs? iirc they delve for 80, so even a class with 25% heal bonus will get about 100 (procs vary don't they?). If you use omni procs, they heal you for 100 and damage the enemy for 100 (not to mention the bonus endurance you get).

Was wondering the same as i have 50 or so units of currency to spend , the procs heal for 120 i think even tho delve is 80 , but the bonus endu is always nice as you say ... so its down to frequency :touch:

delete

Can't get enough of FH
Was wondering the same as i have 50 or so units of currency to spend , the procs heal for 120 i think even tho delve is 80 , but the bonus endu is always nice as you say ... so its down to frequency :touch:

buy and test! :touch:

Punishment

Resident Freddy
buy and test! :touch:

Lemme just log in and test so ... oh wait login servers still down :p

Oh+Snap.jpg

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH

I think omnis are affected by body resist. So if the guy hitting you have 26% body, the omni will only damage/heal for 74.

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved

give me 25 imo for my vest :D (or please help me farm em QQ)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
give me 25 imo for my vest :D (or please help me farm em QQ)

Its easy bro me and ziz farmed 35 each in just over 1h last night on chanter and menta with buffs , just log 1 or the other and we can farm laters :D

In that time we also wiped once as one of the mobs put a -127 str/con debuff on us haha , and we would have had 30 more but twice we were ported away from a boss as it was about to die , buggadoria ftw :(

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
if the login servers are up i'm coming in with chanter

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom