1.102 Comes to NA/EU Servers 4/15/2010

hibblet

Fledgling Freddie
Sweet, just logged in my bard - extra dd, root etc whee :D

aye seems to be a few things they did`nt put on notes on cammy herald between pendragon test notes and going live but seem to be there though

Preatoria

Loyal Freddie
Hey all,

We are still testing the transfer process in house. I'm sure that everyone can understand that we are being very thorough with our testing of moving everyone to the new account center right now.

We didn't wish to delay 1.102 because of this, for multiple reasons. I'm hoping to have a concrete date for everyone very soon, and I will post here just as soon as I do.

Thanks everyone for your support.

This is only my personal reaction but ...:

- First it was we will get a transfer soon.
- Now it is we will have a transfer date soon.

Is it me or is that just rephrasing and meaning the transfer is delayed but we will communicate about it soon ...

This is not to be a pain in the ass or something but it's disturbing when we don't get any real dates & news

Bahumat

FH is my second home
This is only my personal reaction but ...:

- First it was we will get a transfer soon.
- Now it is we will have a transfer date soon.

Is it me or is that just rephrasing and meaning the transfer is delayed but we will communicate about it soon ...

This is not to be a pain in the ass or something but it's disturbing when we don't get any real dates & news

don't worry, he'll reply soon :)

Anei

Fledgling Freddie
Same info as before really, just a lengthy way of typing "watch this space". Not sure we can believe anything after the early april timeframe. :D

Always fun to wait for a date for a date to wait for!

However, timeframe has now changed from "soon™" to "very soon". World of difference :)

Jugvayne

Can't get enough of FH
Lol I hope this "soon" isn't the same "soon" that the Origins servers were gonna go live in.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
coming-soon.jpg

Gahn

Resident Freddy
It's still Early April folks!!!!!!

Or not ... well the April's Fool by Mythic came in anyway with the Billing Big Fail so we can only hope :fluffle:

Everz

FH is my second home
Tempting to go out and farm these on Mord for lols to get my ns a vest :D.

ileks

Part of the furniture
Killed a few things in sidi today. All normal mobs drop one soul. Killed the "Silencer" and got 10 plus a livid silencer fang (they really need to buff these kinds of weapons imo).

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Interesting that they only boost selective items in those dungeons, basically forcing cookie cutter templates instead of adding some more choice

Some of the weapons have some good utility really, but not so much when it comes to toa bonuses

eble

Fledgling Freddie
we've waited at least what 5 years.. for a EU transfer andother few weeks won't kill us (tho some it seems it will)

I'd rather wait and get the transfer right then appear on ywain naked :)

Metalwolf

One of Freddy's beloved
we've waited at least what 5 years.. for a EU transfer andother few weeks won't kill us (tho some it seems it will)

I'd rather wait and get the transfer right then appear on ywain naked :)

in a few weeks u will have to w8 for another few weeks ...

eble

Fledgling Freddie
with the mess that happened with arties why are you so obessed with a rushed transfer.

honestly who cares, just cancel your subs and check here every few weeks, when the transfer is up re-sub.

eble

Fledgling Freddie
in a few weeks all of our accts are up as we had a 'free' month remember that?

I like many others renewed in the hope that within that 1 month subs we would get the xfer.

It still looks like the gamble played off, we got the MOH quest done as easy as can be (and it's still up for the lazy) PL whatever you like where you like, access to tweak and make templates as you like.

No crazy zerg MOH quests, no stupid filled xp spots.

I should also mention thanks the Dyvet I was able to get 7000 glass and 5500 scales from keep takes, the chances of that on ywain for me would be zero, so yeah the delayed xfer has benefited me a lot.

For me personally coming back after 3 years this was perfect, I was able to go about collect what I needed, make templates, xp where I liked and generally get ready for the transfer where NF will actually have people again.

But yes I'm like you, I've done the templates, I've xp'd enough, I'm now ready for the xfer, I'm keen for the day but I don't want it stuffed up thats all.

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
The boss mobs seem to drop a random number. Only killed two, the first dropped sixteen and the next dropped six. Spent a hour or so in there and came out with over 50. With the number of cabalists in there I expect the place to be on perma farm. Can't see any sidi items being worth more than a few plats in very short time.
Now to re spell craft with sidi reactive :)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
The boss mobs seem to drop a random number. Only killed two, the first dropped sixteen and the next dropped six. Spent a hour or so in there and came out with over 50. With the number of cabalists in there I expect the place to be on perma farm. Can't see any sidi items being worth more than a few plats in very short time.
Now to re spell craft with sidi reactive :)

Conservator drops 16 , was killing elemental thingy with chanter and menta when we were killing last 2 out of 10 or so add's around it we randomly got ported to the emrchant , annoying crap tbh , and dont even get me started on the pet pathing ><

Punishment

Resident Freddy
in a few weeks all of our accts are up as we had a 'free' month remember that?

I like many others renewed in the hope that within that 1 month subs we would get the xfer.

It still looks like the gamble played off, we got the MOH quest done as easy as can be (and it's still up for the lazy) PL whatever you like where you like, access to tweak and make templates as you like.

No crazy zerg MOH quests, no stupid filled xp spots.

I should also mention thanks the Dyvet I was able to get 7000 glass and 5500 scales from keep takes, the chances of that on ywain for me would be zero, so yeah the delayed xfer has benefited me a lot.

For me personally coming back after 3 years this was perfect, I was able to go about collect what I needed, make templates, xp where I liked and generally get ready for the transfer where NF will actually have people again.

But yes I'm like you, I've done the templates, I've xp'd enough, I'm now ready for the xfer, I'm keen for the day but I don't want it stuffed up thats all.

We all agree to a point eble , but we arent shit slinging for the sake of it , we just want a date :(

eble

Fledgling Freddie
We all agree to a point eble , but we arent shit slinging for the sake of it , we just want a date :(

I know mate I'm after that too, just some people go off the chart with whinging and threats.

Reading more into Andy's message it seems they want to make sure the 'accounting side' is in order, I bet the actual transfer would be pretty simple.

They would have to transfer us from the EU accts system to the US one, and with all the trouble that happened recently I don't mind them making sure they get it right.

Xzoltan

Fledgling Freddie
I know mate I'm after that too, just some people go off the chart with whinging and threats.

Reading more into Andy's message it seems they want to make sure the 'accounting side' is in order, I bet the actual transfer would be pretty simple.

They would have to transfer us from the EU accts system to the US one, and with all the trouble that happened recently I don't mind them making sure they get it right.

Was just about to say the same thing. After their recent US billing problems, I'm not surprised if they are going to delay it a bit more. Which I can only understand and agree 100%.

Stasi

Loyal Freddie
me and few others have a problem with activateing our 3-4 account.

for me that is no MoH and bracer on my main chars. (make me angry, cross fingers that support helps me with that when everything cools down)

stupid me activated 2 accounts that is almoust emty first so i cant farm shit except with my lvl 49 hunter with a shammy bot thats lvl 26

i only lack 2-3k scales and with a drop rate of 1 every 2-3 mobs im there in like "no" time

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
me and few others have a problem with activateing our 3-4 account.

for me that is no MoH and bracer on my main chars. (make me angry, cross fingers that support helps me with that when everything cools down)

stupid me activated 2 accounts that is almoust emty first so i cant farm shit except with my lvl 49 hunter with a shammy bot thats lvl 26

i only lack 2-3k scales and with a drop rate of 1 every 2-3 mobs im there in like "no" time

you missed Moh and Bunny already I think: from the herald,

The Rites of Spring is now live on all North American and European servers and will run until Thursday, April 15th 2010.

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone remember the days when no one new of a "template", where 95% quality on weapons was seen as amazing and anyone in full black armour was gawked at like a god, where groups ran with no clerics and no sense of "opted" about them, where scouts had True Sight and the MG's were stealther heaven, where the keeps felt like glorified sheds, where Buff Bots didn't exist. :clap::clap::clap::clap:

For old timers like me, this modern daoc seems far removed from those days. Unless you got 30 hours + a week, you'd never quite get what you need to compete :lol:

Hope you guys are still loving it :england:

/bow

Rhayn

Loyal Freddie
Huh?

You can level a toon and be RvR ready in a couple of days. Short of a NPC that just hands out whatever you want for free, it doesn't get much easier than this.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Anyone remember the days when no one new of a "template", where 95% quality on weapons was seen as amazing and anyone in full black armour was gawked at like a god, where groups ran with no clerics and no sense of "opted" about them, where scouts had True Sight and the MG's were stealther heaven, where the keeps felt like glorified sheds, where Buff Bots didn't exist. :clap::clap::clap::clap:

For old timers like me, this modern daoc seems far removed from those days. Unless you got 30 hours + a week, you'd never quite get what you need to compete :lol:

Hope you guys are still loving it :england:

/bow

Excuse me? :x My mauler had ~9 hours played when i was lvl 50, ml10 and fully toa equipped. :x
It's incredibly easy to level up a new char these day and takes close to no effort at all. :p

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
It ofc helps to have the bp's, farming chars and plenty of friends to help out though ;p

Stasi

Loyal Freddie
I duo'ed "the hard way" with hunter/hunter and did it over a weekend. (mid had DF most of the time ^^)
though, because im a tard im not templated jet.
I see no point doing pve if i get it for "free" when my chars transfer together and i can just buy stuff with bps +++

Stasi

Loyal Freddie
you missed Moh and Bunny already I think: from the herald,

The Rites of Spring is now live on all North American and European servers and will run until Thursday, April 15th 2010.

i know, i done it on my chars i could with my 2 accounts, but not on my 2 main accounts because mythic wouldnt let me buy 2 more timecards... :flame:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom