1.102 Comes to NA/EU Servers 4/15/2010

hibblet

Fledgling Freddie
Nice think later ill roll a celt ns pity you cant roll shar ns but a luri mauler might be cool

Septina

Part of the furniture
Would be nice if they actually sorted the transfers instead of pumping out new patches all the time. :)

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Funny. When they first announced transfer they said we would get transfer as soon as EU got 1.100... now its 1.102 :(
Ohh and i just leveled 7 artifacts from 0-10 yesterday, could have saved hours waiting till tomorrow it seems :(

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
Totally agree why do this patch when they have a more important quest to be getting on with silly mythic need to get things in order getting bored of waiting for my hib toons to be transfered.:twak:

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Yes because the 100 or so on Dyvet are so more important than the thousands of other players wanting patches :p

Stasi

Loyal Freddie
the game aint any better than its worst link :) or what ever it is in english ^^

we aint a type B customer

Preatoria

Loyal Freddie
We are level 1 Customers tbh ... We are those that no one looks after and that don't have an SLA . :)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
anyone know how many TG/Sidi token things you need to buy a piece of armour/weapon/tincture?

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
anyone know how many TG/Sidi token things you need to buy a piece of armour/weapon/tincture?

Think they said 25 on VN, for a chest, thou im not sure.
Should be pretty good droprate from the +74 mobs.

Jugvayne

Can't get enough of FH
Can anyone log in at the moment? I guess they're doing the patching now?

Stalkz

Fledgling Freddie
Time to farm Sidi for my Friars robe then when the servers are up :) although im pretty sure most other people playing will have the same idea lol..

anyone know the repop timer of lvl74+ trash in Sidi / Galla?

Xzoltan

Fledgling Freddie
Time to farm Sidi for my Friars robe then when the servers are up :) although im pretty sure most other people playing will have the same idea lol..

anyone know the repop timer of lvl74+ trash in Sidi / Galla?

Most likely :p

Stalkz

Fledgling Freddie
Well if im on and anyone needs any of my toons in Galla / Sidi, im more than happy to come farm!

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Sweet, just logged in my bard - extra dd, root etc whee :D

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Patcher seems fucked up atm giving a patch error on the 1st file ... WAY TO GO :p

LordjOX

Part of the furniture

25 for chestpieces, 10 for jewelry, 5 for tinctures. And a silly number for weapons

Sweet, just logged in my bard - extra dd, root etc whee :D

Interesting that it was omitted in patch notes, but weee indeed yeah :)

leviathane

Part of the furniture
theres a cool new feature, you get to relevel some of your artifacts, cos of a nice bug :)

Mythic_Andy

Fledgling Freddie
Hey all,

We are still testing the transfer process in house. I'm sure that everyone can understand that we are being very thorough with our testing of moving everyone to the new account center right now.

We didn't wish to delay 1.102 because of this, for multiple reasons. I'm hoping to have a concrete date for everyone very soon, and I will post here just as soon as I do.

Thanks everyone for your support.

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
Same info as before really, just a lengthy way of typing "watch this space". Not sure we can believe anything after the early april timeframe. :D

Always fun to wait for a date for a date to wait for!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom