1.1 is out!

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Well 1.1 is out, and ofcourse the server will be updated to this as soon as possible. Bukkit says it wont take as long as the last patch, so hopefully it will be done within a day or two.

Most plugins seems to finally have been updated for the release version of MC as well, and will most likely work with 1.1. :)

Chosen

Resident Freddy
How come i always plan to return when the servers go pooie :(

The server is ofcourse up and running, but you can't get in if you have already updated you're client :p But no worries, hopefully there will be a release today or tomorrow.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Planning to get up dynmap again at this update aswell :D

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Bukkit have had a serious of problems this last week, especially considering their own download site. As for myself, I am tired of waiting for the recommended build(Once again..) And will install a none-recommended build today. So that you can play on the server with a updated MC version.

I will also try to get the most essential plugins to work as we are quite in need of most of them(especially stargate).

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Has the aptches(whatnot) changed something in inventory?

Because i'm quite sure i had mor explosives and other muguffins in my cargobay. Or is it a simple matter of "Who the f*ck stole my stuff?" :D

Doubting second, because they left diamonds etc.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Hmm, not sure if anything should've changed. But anyway, the server is up to date now. Going to install some goodies so we can finally get the server to run as it is supposed too.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Server is up and now running 1.1. Seriously sorry for the delay, but because of bukkit keeping on delaying the recommended build, and me working overtime every day is a bad combination to make this work!

Anyway, this is the plugins that is now currently running on the server:

Stargate(Same old, same old)
Falsebook(The same old plugin, giving access to different commands; such as gates, bridges etc.)
mcMMO(The MMO plugin, where you actually gain stats/levels throughout the game.)

BackToBody(YES! FINALLY! You will now again be able to use the command /btb to instantly get back to the place where you died.)

Dynmap(Dynmap is also up and running again, and I am currently rendering all our worlds. You can see the maps here; http://zebra498.startdedicated.com:8123/# )

And atm another plugin which is brand new have also been installed.

Sidekick: This plugin comes with a various functions, which merges together alot of my old plugins(Saves server resources). Mostly the commands are for the admins/mods to use, but you will be able to use a couple of things I have enabled for you.

you are now allowed to port to any of the other players on the server, using the /tp <name> command.

You are also able to create you're own economy, by selling stuff(Can be seen in the video just below).

commands used are:

/sell (sells the items you have at hand)
/sk pay <name>(pays the player a amount of cash for the items he might be giving you)
/sk money (shows the amount of money you currently got at hand)

More plugins will be coming up soon such as;

The ability to make clay.
The ability to make warp points.
Protecting system for you're personal chests.

Enjoy the new patch, and see you online :)

Chosen

Resident Freddy
P.S: The server might be a little bit "laggy" etc right now, because I am rendering all 3 worlds in dynmap atm!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Heh yeah, i was just blind/forgot where i stashed my stuff :D

Seems to work, popped in today to start some renovating.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
The map link doesnt seem to work for me
Down atm, for generating the maps. For some reason the maps in total takes up 4GB of space now.... and takes hours to generate them all xD

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Any idea on why levers don't work? Do they need redtone wiring these days for pistons?

Chosen

Resident Freddy

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah it needs redstone unless the level(etc) isn't behind it/next to it without blocks obstructing. Fixed now with some jiggerypokery :p

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
havent played mc for awhile, have they nerfed endermen from picking up your blocks yet?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I don't think they pick up blocks anymore(placed atleast), but they hit like a ton of trucks while warping around.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
I think that got fixed in the patch before this(To many complaints about them destroying structures) :)

Blodappelsin

Loyal Freddie
AFAIK, the endermen have men nerfed in their block-picking behavior. Not quite sure tho, but I think they pick up less blocks, and do more damage to the players when they attack. Also, water doesn't hurt them quite as much anymore. I'm not not quite updated on the patch notes tho. Anyway, thanks for keeping the server up to date. :D

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
ah well if they've been nerfed I might actually start playing it again :p still have a huuuuuuuge structure to finish on cho's server.

Chosen

Resident Freddy

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah you gotta run a seperatee server and get everyone who plays the server to download all the mods.. worth it though, twilight is really fun to explore.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Yeah you gotta run a seperatee server and get everyone who plays the server to download all the mods.. worth it though, twilight is really fun to explore.

Trying to find a similar map that is "built" in the bukkit system! That way it is easier for me to administrate it aswell :)

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
hi guys i tried logging into minecraft today first time in ages but couldnt just wondering what build currently running and if im still on white list :)

Chosen

Resident Freddy
The server is running 1.1(1.2 just came out), so you can either stay at version 1.1! Or wait a couple of days for the server to be updated =)

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
ahh right i think i updated to 1.2 i should have known better and checked forums first >.< cheers anyway chosen hopefully have a bash in a couple of days

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom