£6.50

J

jis

i cant wait for these new changes give us a clue eh zappeh when we will be seeing em :)

will it be a treat for crimbo :)

W

Will

Zappeh, as you know I am Mr Chilled Out about all this. But it would be nice to get a clue what is in the pipeline. Man cannot live on faith alone.;)

S

Skyler

lol Zap I think you are being a little too hopeful :)

If they never expected to get many subscribers why did they seemingly rush into starting p2p in the first place instead of making their service ace first so more people would want to subscribe?

They may be making more money now but they arent gaining any popularity at all, instead they are losing it day by day. The main reason people like BW currently in the CS community is the BWCSL and they are about to kill that off by charging for it :(

I am pro charging for it but not many others are, and most that are the only people to agree in their clan so they wont get a chance to play in it anyway.

Z

ZaPpeh

I'm sorry, I am not permitted to discuss the plans in anymore detail than I have already.

Not that I know what they are :)

What plans?

S

S-Gray

His Brain has been wiped by that Men in Black Cool-Light-Thingy-Me-Bob! OMG!

W

Will

Well, tell whoever is allowed to discuss it that we are starting to get a bit impatient.

We'll mutiny soon, I can feel the tension in the air.

Arrrrr.

S

S-Gray

/throws Custard Pie at Itcheh

If we dont get told soon i'll do it again!

rahh! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom