Surs

pip

Banned
Good fun at surs at mo yes?

Would be even better if you albs could all roam about a little? Any chance i could ask you lovely albs, not to kill portal till the weekend is over?:)
ta you no it makes sence:fluffle:

QuickStix

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:

Would be even better if you albs could all roam about a little? Any chance i could ask you lovely albs, not to kill portal till the weekend is over?:)

Just like mids always leave IRVR open? :m00:

pip

Banned
QuickStix said:
I allways say in /as Leave irvr in mid if it's the weekend:) but do they listen ?

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Action around surs is crap ... just loads of Alb casters bunched around bridge area to Surs ... was hoping to make 150k in 12h or so to ding rr7 on shade yesterday but instead gave up after 8h or so on 70k as action was that bad .

Two was instaport also is balls tbh ... as when you are from the 3rd realm (usually hib) you have to do all the running to get to the area which is already swamped with the other two realms and more than likely you will get instantly steamrolled :twak:

Still though was nice to see afew soloers/duos still around Beno/Bledmeer which made it almost bearable :)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
pip said:
I allways say in /as Leave irvr in mid if it's the weekend:) but do they listen ?

Yea ... imo 3 way i-RvR at the weekend is the best of both worlds ...

1. If you have limited playtime you can get some instant action for an hour or two .

2. If you prefer to solo/duo you can go to the relatively quiet beno/bled/crau areas as all the zergers/gankers are gonna be where the i-RvR is .

It is hard to know how to implement this though ... imo rotate it each weekend , but then again the Roleplay/RvR crew will prolly QQ/Whine and do their best to stop it :(

pip

Banned
Punishment said:

1. If you have limited playtime you can get some instant action for an hour or two .

2. If you prefer to solo/duo you can go to the relatively quiet beno/bled/crau areas as all the zergers/gankers are gonna be where the i-RvR is .

It is hard to know how to implement this though ... imo rotate it each weekend , but then again the Roleplay/RvR crew will prolly QQ/Whine and do their best to stop it :(
Yes they all kill joys:(

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Eh...well...

QuickStix said:

Eh...well the last 4-5 times albs have had Irvr in Mid, they dont use it...
Last 2 Irvr keeps you had was Eras, and Blend, and both of them you used for 20 minutes then just went to Hib instead...

Whats the point of letting you keep Irvr when you arent using it? You want it only to make night time 5 people relic takes easier ?

/Charmangle

pip

Banned
Comon not like relics are hard to get back now when you can just A/C em? wish all of you peasants could get this into ya thick skulls:( Give irvr=instant fun ftw:)

Ps...But must be in alb they are all gimps:p

Kinag

Part of the furniture
They might be gimps, but atleast they know how to make structured sentences.

\o/

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Reading this was just the inspiration I needed to stock up on trebs and rams, thankyou /hug :england:

pip

Banned
Kinag said:
They might be gimps, but atleast they know how to make structured sentences.

\o/
Yes lucky gitts kids like you don't no how good you got it, when i was a whipper snapper like you our teachers used to smoke in class:) and not normal cigs:p

pip

Banned
Kagato said:
Reading this was just the inspiration I needed to stock up on trebs and rams, thankyou /hug :england:
Disgrace to England you are:p

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
Disgrace to England you are:p

Your correct, im english, white and work hard for a living to support myself, I have no place at all in modern england. :(

Kinag

Part of the furniture
pip said:
Yes lucky gitts kids like you don't no how good you got it, when i was a whipper snapper like you our teachers used to smoke in class:) and not normal cigs:p

The fact that you claim to be English yet fail at spelling words correctly and continue to write badly composed sentences (or posts) is astonishing.

I would think that you would be able to express yourself extraordinary in your mothertongue/motherlanguage, unless you're dyslectic, if you are I apologize.

And why do you bring my age (which you don't know) into the matter? I never mentioned your age, even though you seem to be under twelve considering most of your posts.

pip

Banned
Kinag said:
The fact that you claim to be English yet fail at spelling words correctly and continue to write badly composed sentences (or posts) is astonishing.

I would think that you would be able to express yourself extraordinary in your mothertongue/motherlanguage, unless you're dyslectic, if you are I apologize.

And why do you bring my age (which you don't know) into the matter? I never mentioned your age, even though you seem to be under twelve considering most of your posts.
To spend like 40 min on each post to make you sound like you are great means you are great ? nah your still a prick and allways will be 1? get your gf to chech your posts every 1 sec to make sure there is no mistakes to look cool mean any thing to me? apart from you being a prick?

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:

mids always want port in alb land. Never minded the port in hib land.
plus hibs took hild when you got surs but aftewr 2 hours hild was retaken.

if albs take a mid keep morning mid playes will go and take it bk asap.

so look it fairly why albs should let keep for IRvR while you dont. plus so far at surs albs trying to take it at pre time and <not> at morning time.

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
Punishment said:

thats what i said once. each realm have a keep for IRvR in other 2 realms for perma IRvR.
i got a reply tho that its not a bad idea but it will split the populaton and it wont be that good. he was right tho but still not a bad idea

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
Kinag said:

omg!!!!! kinag is bk to FH :drink: :worthy:

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Kagato said:
Your correct, im english, white and work hard for a living to support myself, I have no place at all in modern england. :(

Yeah, cause every coloured person in the UK is claiming benefit.
Seriously, save the subtle BNP speech for the stormfront forums.
It's bad enough having to read shite like that on other forums, keep it off FH for christs sake.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
pip said:
To spend like 40 min on each post to make you sound like you are great means you are great ? nah your still a prick and allways will be 1? get your gf to chech your posts every 1 sec to make sure there is no mistakes to look cool mean any thing to me? apart from you being a prick?

I don't really spend 40 minutes composing a post.

I rarely visit these boards anymore, so that's why my replies doesn't come as often as you perhaps would like.

And my girlfriend moved to study at a school further away, she should be home in about 3 months.

uspe said:
omg!!!!! kinag is bk to FH :drink: :worthy:

Not really..

Congax said:
I never noticed him being gone. He lowers the IQ on these boards :(

:)p )

I think you might find my responses to be better than alot of other people on this board.

Does that mean my "IQ" is higher than theirs? probably not, but atleast I put some time into the posts. (read: more than 10 seconds)

And how come you dislike me now? Can't remember having done anything to you other than giving you decent fights and so on.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
pip said:

I suppose you've got some warlock zerg hidden around some corner?

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Aiteal said:
Yeah, cause every coloured person in the UK is claiming benefit.
Seriously, save the subtle BNP speech for the stormfront forums.
It's bad enough having to read shite like that on other forums, keep it off FH for christs sake.

Actually it was aimed at all, including white spongers too, if you work for a living or are english, the government target you, if your a minority or simply want to sponge, the government loves you.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Kagato said:
Actually it was aimed at all, including white spongers too, if you work for a living or are english, the government target you, if your a minority or simply want to sponge, the government loves you.

That's not only happening in the UK though.

Look at Norway, we have drug abusers and slackers claiming money from the government yet those who work get their faces knocked to the floor if they would ever ask for some help.

A friend of mine who's been working aside from his studies for 4 years now had his wife leave him for some other jerk, she took most of his money and his car etc.

She took the apartment and he was tossed on the street.

She's never had a job in her life (fine, she's 24, does it matter?) and yet she's getting her face stuffed with money while he's going to the government asking for some help, but they refuse.

They rather give their money to people who actually do not deserve it, like drug abusers etc.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Kinag said:
That's not only happening in the UK though.

Look at Norway, we have drug abusers and slackers claiming money from the government yet those who work get their faces knocked to the floor if they would ever ask for some help.

A friend of mine who's been working aside from his studies for 4 years now had his wife leave him for some other jerk, she took most of his money and his car etc.

She took the apartment and he was tossed on the street.

She's never had a job in her life (fine, she's 24, does it matter?) and yet she's getting her face stuffed with money while he's going to the government asking for some help, but they refuse.

They rather give their money to people who actually do not deserve it, like drug abusers etc.

Thats sad, but it does actually make me feel a bit better knowing its not just the UK f***ing over its hard working tax payers to give to the nutters, leechers, minorities and immigrants.

Incidently, I think we're going way off topic :flame:

Down with sursbrook !

Zede

Part of the furniture
Yer was fun for a bit, just a shame your group disbanded when we rolled you twice in 10 mins.

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Kinag said:
I think you might find my responses to be better than alot of other people on this board.

Does that mean my "IQ" is higher than theirs? probably not, but atleast I put some time into the posts. (read: more than 10 seconds)

And how come you dislike me now? Can't remember having done anything to you other than giving you decent fights and so on.

I still love you mate, I was just teasing you. Hence, the :)p)

:fluffle:

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Congax said:
I still love you mate, I was just teasing you. Hence, the :)p)

:fluffle:

I seem to always fail at finding hidden messages such as that :(

I'm probably just a bit annoyed that I have to go to work for 8 hours on a sunday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom