Conserning Remoteaccess-Excalibur

Shenysh

Banned
Just curious, has anyone seen him ingame lately?
He gave me extreme racistic abuse ingame a week or so ago, and I reported him to GoA, just wondering if they kicked his sorry ass or not yet :)

Shenysh

Banned
screenshots, dont look if you are easily offended etc.

Sorry I didnt edit out the guild stuff and pm's to bacon, but cba as I dont have paint or any other picture-edit stuffs atm.

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
If you're really THAT offended by language such as this, then why why oh dear god why did you turn your bad language filter off?

I personally think that you are one of those people like myself that doesn't find a single word mentioned here to be offensive, but just got out of his pram just that little bit too much that you decided to be an ass and start sending off SS reports like a good little boy scout.

Not that that is enough but now you decide to try and parade your "good deed" to the rest of the community in some pathetic attempt to be put on a pedastool and have a shiney bright red ribbon pinned to your chest.

Good going junior.

</sarcastic clap>

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
By using such language is B, gets you banned aswell I think.

p\\'ned.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Some of the ... er.. explanations about who´s "corling" whom a youknowwhat made me laugh IRL. :)

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
was grp'd with him yday on ml7 i think

"/ignore" and "/filter on" is your friend

leviathane

Part of the furniture
cookie.jpg
is what this post reminds me of tbh.

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
i can agree remote goes way over the line but what do u except for answer when u pm ppl about not adding:m00:
and if u want to see real bad language just go camlann, and noone gets banned for that there.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Remote isn't the sharpest pencil in the case, had many a "nice" chat with him both in game and via pms here!

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
dont think its much of the swearing, just they way he goes about it, i think remote access should get a ban, if he cant hold his temper and abuse people like that maybe he should try a differant hobby to pass his time, a child minder perhaps, would you put up with that in real life?

lets have some fun:

Am shopping in Tesco's for my weekly, caffeine and sugar rush to play DAOC. I gentle walk down the isle, thinking is Mauve a good colour for my pallys armour, while waving a french stick (long loaf of bread) like a 2h crusher, and slamming the occasional pringles display.

I spy over in the corner a shelf with a load of reduced poptarts (strawberry), I begin to run and strafe left and right to avoid being PA'ed in the nuts by a deranged childs head.

I pick up my loot (pop tarts) suddenly a fellow shopper pops behind me, and grabs one :

Me "FFS stop leaching my poptarts"

Remoteaccess "rofl get a life dude, next time strafe harder and get the nig*ers, before me"

Me "Right your getting reported"

Remoteaccess " what for dude?, taking your poptarts WOW!, get a life, i was just talkining to the store manager near the ladies underwear"

me " You will get a letter for this and get your punishment"

Remoteaccess "here is something else for you wanker fucking report this you fucking gay c*nt c*cksucker, take a recording of it, they will simple tell you to close your ears and ignore me, nig*er

Me "guess we will see about that"

remote access " they will simple tell you to stop listening and /ignore me nig*er"

You hit remoteaccess for 100 poptarts
remote access was killed by poptarts in tesco

:m00:

Bori

Fledgling Freddie
That dude needs to get banned imo. Using that kind of language is kinda.. bad... :p

Shenysh

Banned
Tsabo said:
If you're really THAT offended by language such as this, then why why oh dear god why did you turn your bad language filter off?

I personally think that you are one of those people like myself that doesn't find a single word mentioned here to be offensive, but just got out of his pram just that little bit too much that you decided to be an ass and start sending off SS reports like a good little boy scout.

Not that that is enough but now you decide to try and parade your "good deed" to the rest of the community in some pathetic attempt to be put on a pedastool and have a shiney bright red ribbon pinned to your chest.

Good going junior.

</sarcastic clap>
So we should just accept racists and let them be on their way then?
For all he know I could be of african origins, I'm not but I could be...
And no, I'm not trying to "parade my good deed", I'm curious if GOA actually did something with it.
Now start getting some morale and stop trying to lable and flame people you don't know at all for absolutely no reason.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Tbh no need for the /filter command, if you are so pathetic to swear or insult people in a game you need more than just a ban seek some mental help irl also.

Shenysh

Banned
For the record, I tried to /ignore Remoteaccess, /ignore Remoteaccess-E, /ignore Remoteaccess-Excalibur and none of them worked.
He actually kept spamming me with abuse for over an hour after I stopped talking to him, he refused to stop spamming me, so finally I got a tip that Xalin was online, and he had to help me out....

And I dont consider this a "good deed" as the oh so great Tsabo said, I consider this common sense, and I expect anyone with brains to have donne the same.

[Cinderella]

Fledgling Freddie
i think you did the right thing shenysh, i would have done the same. those sort of comments really deserves a ban.

Guyton

Fledgling Freddie
did you have to reply to him afer he sends a pm? when small children have a tantrum you ignore them and they rapidly run out of steam, tell them to behave or be quiet and it lasts all night

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
That'd be PvEboy DarkHo, he posts under the same name on these forums.

He certainly does seem like an irritating **** from the few times I've grouped with him and his alts, but I think you're taking it a bit seriously, as you did start it off after all. Maybe it does deserve a ban in its own right, but all I'm saying is you can't expect anything more from such immature people when you start by insulting them.

Still I do think DP really should kick him from their guild, as the rest of them are all good people from what I saw when in their alliance. Darkho on the other hand proves himself to be an asshole time after time.

Shenysh

Banned
Guyton said:
did you have to reply to him afer he sends a pm? when small children have a tantrum you ignore them and they rapidly run out of steam, tell them to behave or be quiet and it lasts all night
As I said, I tried that, but he didn't stop.. kept spamming me until I had to almost beg Xalin to help me....

report to goa said:
Hello
While I was playing arround in the frontiers with my sorceress on prydwen today, I encountered a rather discusting person.
I engaged combat with a Vampiir, a battle that was clearly about to be won by me, and then another Sorceress(Remoteaccess-Excalibur)
came out of the trees and did the last few hitpoints on the vampiir. This I know is nothing wrong considering the coc and I accept that.
I was however a bit annoyed, so I said "wtf is your problem? =/" and he just ran off, then he came back and replied with exactly the same thing.
After that I sent him a private message wich said something like "get some skills instead of leeching of others =/". This was maybe a rude of me, but what he did was
rather annoying, as I am a person that enjoys the one-on-one battle-aspect of the game.
After this he got really abusive (wich I actually dont mind to much, you got the /filter if naughty language hurts you).
But when he started to excessively use the word "******" I felt that he went over the line
I hope you will deal the right punishment to the mentioned person.
I have attached a screenshot to show you the entire discussion(atleast I think I got it all in there), and you have your serverlogs to check against aswell.

This was on prydwen/excalibur cluster by the way.

On a sidenote, it's not possible to ignore people from other servers.

In advance, thank you.
That's the whole story, and what I said to GOA.. I didnt really insult him, all I did was tell him to get some skills and stop leeching from others..
Anyways, close thread imo, didn't post to have a argument about wether I'm right or wrong, I was just wondering if he got banned or not..

Muldini

Loyal Freddie
Report it, yes.
Post it on FH, no.

I don't care if you know if RightNow did something or not.
Not that its not obvious in this case anyway so god knows why u posted it here.

Edit: Lock / Delete this thread.

Corran

Part of the furniture
hmmm ... no comment!

Bet that it was really Xalin though :D

<prepares to be thrown in the air again>

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
you sure you doesnt have any previous problems with him ?.

cause after my experience hes a very kind and friendly guy.. IVE never seen him insult anyone without a good reason. so there must be some other stuff behind this.. hope it gets sorted..

Post on FH is childish.

Report to rightnow seems to be the best idea. as they will decide if he deserves ban or not....

GL.

Shenysh

Banned
necromania said:
you sure you doesnt have any previous problems with him ?.

cause after my experience hes a very kind and friendly guy.. IVE never seen him insult anyone without a good reason. so there must be some other stuff behind this.. hope it gets sorted..

Post on FH is childish.

Report to rightnow seems to be the best idea. as they will decide if he deserves ban or not....

GL.
1. Everything that happened I have posted, so no, there is no "other stuff" behind this. Never saw him before that, I hope I never will again.

2. https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=172639 - right...

3. READ THE THREAD BEFORE YOU REPLY!

BlackrazoR

Fledgling Freddie
Shenysh said:
So we should just accept racists and let them be on their way then?
For all he know I could be of african origins, I'm not but I could be...
And no, I'm not trying to "parade my good deed", I'm curious if GOA actually did something with it.
Now start getting some morale and stop trying to lable and flame people you don't know at all for absolutely no reason.

It isn't so much parading your "good deed" as posting about it on FH, wether or not GoA do something about it is a pretty weak excuse to wave your morality stick around. Delete thread tbh and abuse Shenysh with white racial terms :) .

Shenysh

Banned
I give up trying to talk to you guys.. a waste of time...

please let this thread die -_-

Technodave

One of Freddy's beloved
mummy mummy he called me a bad name qq

Realy thou you turned off /filter and at no point did you try and use /ignore,
So i doubt they'll do anything, and nor shud they

Im not saying what he did was right but once he knew that the N word offeneded you, he milked it

i think you shud read the goa news
GoA said:
Each one has his own view of fair-play, of the type of game he likes and of what he expects from his companions. But whatever happens, it is not acceptable to have players insulting or threatening others which includes when some players did not follow their own RvR code of conduct. As long as we remain within the frame of the GOA Rules of Conduct there is no good or bad way to play Dark Age of Camelot, and thus, no reason to try and impose one's way to the others.
And we must keep in mind that everyone is here to play, that every character met, friend or enemy, is only the representation of a player who, as oneself, logged in to have fun.

Nullifidian

Fledgling Freddie
Amagad somebody call the care police :m00:

Seriously dude get a grip, you hear bad language in every aspect of life. Just suck it up, stop been a cry baby and get on with it. :twak:

darkho

Fledgling Freddie
1 he sed to me (wich odds on he dont have onthe screene put a fh post slagging me off) rofl this lil chiled seems to wantto put a post here slagging him self off

2 yess i had uthere things goin on but not in game irl and yess i shuoldent have took it out on him

3 remoteaccess is not banned from game ur answer

4 i am taking a brake from game for irl problems

5 why the friggs did u bother to put this in FH only a chiled like player like ur self wuold do this

6 i got an email form rightnow worning me that if any 1 els has proof of me doing a simaler thing to them i will end up with a 7 day suspension not a bann

7 as if i care about what rightnow GOA say about there COD at mo ive got way to much going on to be botherd with game crap

a game is just a game and yess i no i shuoldent take IRL in to game and take it out on any 1 els but the fact of the matter is i did

now as this dick has put it all out of all and sundery to see in FH i was going to find him when i get back on line proper next week

but now i will simply pee him off totaly in a way GOA RIGHTNOW will simply banned my account then buy 1 mo and pl me self a new set of level 50 chars on it i dont care about that account and the player who wishes to try his best toflam ppl off on FH when it all shuld have been dun on rightnow

good luck dude i will be seeing u in game and hope u redy with fraps u going to need it for what i am going to do to u

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
dont do more harm then you allready did m8.... your a nice guy and you should just /ignore that ****.......

i could say some bad stuff about him. but i just got back from ban. and i dont wanna get hit with the banstick again ( yet)..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom