fyi albs

Status
Not open for further replies.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Why don't just say we surrender and we can't handle an equal force mano y mano.

It's just sad when a bunch on unemployed teen losers retake the keep at 4am. It really ruins the thought behind any type of siege. I'm just showing my disappointment that people still strive to ruin the insta RvR action.

One more thing. I just want to make it clean this is not any form of whine. But since we do have reallife troll chavs browsing this forum from their English suburbs. By all means go ahead. :touch:

Is there any RvR planned in Agranom tonight btw? :eek:

elbeek

Part of the furniture
I know. Lets suggest the servers close down at midnight so you can get your beauty sleep.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
atos said:

It's just sad when a bunch on unemployed teen losers retake the keep at 4am. It really ruins the thought behind any type of siege. I'm just showing my disappointment that people still strive to ruin the insta RvR action.

One more thing. I just want to make it clean this is not any form of whine. But since we do have reallife troll chavs browsing this forum from their English suburbs. By all means go ahead. :touch:

Is there any RvR planned in Agranom tonight btw? :eek:

Ouch!

Anyway, nfd gg1 will be out tonight if your cruising for a bruising :)

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
hello atos aka Scrounging Bastard

im sure you realise its a 24/7 game and that some people might not be interrested in IRvR aka

i-lag-so-fucking-much-that-i-cant-control-my-toon-so-i-just-follow-the-zerg-and-see-what-happens l0lz0r (RR1-3)
<Zergz0r>
<Unguilded>​

rure

Fledgling Freddie
atos said:

One more thing. I just want to make it clean this is not any form of whine.

Hypocrit.

Baron

Fledgling Freddie
atos
Scrounging Bastard Join Date: 3rd Jan 2004

fyi albs

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One more thing. I just want to make it clean this is not any form of whine. But since we do have reallife troll chavs browsing this forum from their English suburbs. By all means go ahead.

Is there any RvR planned in Agranom tonight btw?

Is this an anti English rant?
If so fuck of the the french server

pinkey

Fledgling Freddie
if the server is open 24/7 and ppl have different jobs which means they play at different hours why moan about it just because something happens while your not online? tbh most of my guild play late at night and until the early hours of the morning because of work commitments and rl, u shouldn't whine about what time things happen, its a game and everyone plays there own way at there own time so get over it

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
LOLOLOLOLOL

this actually made me laugh, you would think that albs using tactics that the other realms were doing to us for years wouldn't be a problem

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Cromcruaich nice! We'll see you out there then! =)

Yeah I'm quite aware that people are allowed to play the game the way they want to. But there should be plenty of bridges to camp or PvE? :p

Such hate vs the french. =)

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
atos said:

i admit with pleasure that in general we can`t handle an equal size force. nothing new in 4 years time really.

atos said:

Pff, it was 5 AM CET, and i am 35 years old, and had nothing to do on monday so could stay up as late as i wanted without hurting the rest of my occupations. want insta rvr ? go play guildwars or conquer a keep.

atos said:

i happen to come from bruges/belgium. center of the city where i rent a great flat with a marvelous view on the historic center city square.

Stupid generalisations, lol.

If this thread is not a whine, what is it then ?:touch:

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Muylaetrix hah you are the first oen to admit it! I salute you. :p Oh my apologises. Didn't expect that too be to common these days actually. Actually the main reason was to see how much hate and excuses peopel had. Nothing new sadly. =(

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Arctic Circle aka Tze's band of adding retards will be running tonight. We'll go to Agramon if Euinar can find it.

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
atos said:
Muylaetrix hah you are the first oen to admit it! I salute you. :p Oh my apologises. Didn't expect that too be to common these days actually. Actually the main reason was to see how much hate and excuses peopel had. Nothing new sadly. =(

if your intentions was to get people angry and see how much hate they had im them, wouldnt you agree that this is the wrong forum to do it on ?

Chilly

Balls of steel
If im playing daoc at 5am its because of one of two things:

a) I have been out on the sauce and have just got home completely fucked and bored so I log on, spam /as offend some puffs and dump my easymode RAs on my sorc in RvR

b) I've been doing some crappy pve with my mate dave trying to level his cleric up and iwe are both bored so we go and rvr and take some towers with overpowered ml9 pets!

I'm not a chav, I don't live on an estate (thank fuck) and I don't leave my webcam on when I'm shagging my inflatable girlfriend. Yeah you know what Im talkig about you dirty ****.

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
Kinda stupid post, i agree with everyone else its a 24/7 game. People work ect around different times, so somtimes the only time they can play is late at night. And free keeps make it yummy!

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Sparx: Well you have always had the majority of the population. And your pure numbers on albinon has been enough to make the enemy force go linkdead.

Ashala First whine I've made since the merge of the forums. =(

Shes not inflatable Chilly! :(

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Realm balance! You should be given a random level 50 char and let the server balance load between realms. :<

Ging

Part of the furniture
atos said:

Oh, its ok guys he was just testing everyone. Well thank god for that. Btw bring on the anti-english comments more, you will find that on this "english" speaking forum your thoughts and desires will find a warm inviteing home.

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
atos said:
One more thing. I just want to make it clean this is not any form of whine.

Rofl what a copout, when someone refers to people as 'a bunch of teen losers' they usually at least have the grace to admit it's a whine.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
atos said:
Sparx: Well you have always had the majority of the population. And your pure numbers on albinon has been enough to make the enemy force go linkdead.

(

what about 1 WL that can wipe out nearly a FG and a Bainshee that can clear 10 ppl (i've seen this) while behind a wall.

I think that balances things

And we go linkdead all the time too, thanks to mids inta LD button ;)

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Someone lock this now it's boring now. Everyone takes things so seriously. I'm not a teen anymore. =( I just shouted out my disssapointment of ending up in rensamark when I logged in.

Hah, well I do agree the English chav was just to provoke some replies. Everyone has a some hate inside them! :eek:

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Pfft. Same reason mid spread out on inc because alb got sorc with 1850range mezz + 400 radius. Just about adapting just like the Borg! I think Albinon is more of a collective than mid honestly. And hibs they are just like a mix of romulans and vulcans.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
atos said:
Someone lock this now it's boring now. Everyone takes things so seriously. I'm not a teen anymore. =( I just shouted out my disssapointment of ending up in rensamark when I logged in.

Hah, well I do agree the English chav was just to provoke some replies. Everyone has a some hate inside them! :eek:

little piece of knowledge for you, the chav isnt just native to england, they can be found in many places around the world, tho under different names and in some cases, look different from the native English Chav.

All species are highly interesting, tho from a distance, and should be studied more

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
atos said:
Realm balance! You should be given a random level 50 char and let the server balance load between realms. :<

okay, if you really wonna talk about balance, lets take a look at what each realm got in the expansion packs

SI :

alb = Necromancer (PvE=nice / RvR=Crap) and Reaver (PvE=ok / RvR=ok)
hib = valewalker (PvE=ok? / RvR=crap?) and Animist (PvE=godlike / RvR=siege ok otherwise crap)
mid = bonedancer (PvE=nice / RvR=nice) and Savage (PvE=ok? / RvR=ok)

Cata :

alb = Heretic (PvE=ok / RvR=crap)
hib = Vampiir (PvE=godlike / RvR=godlike) and bainshee (PvE=godlike / RvR=godlike)
mid = Warlock (PvE=ok / RvR=godlike) and valkyrie (PvE=crap? / RvR=crap?)

did i miss something ?

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
atos said:
Pfft. Same reason mid spread out on inc because alb got sorc with 1850range mezz + 400 radius. Just about adapting just like the Borg! I think Albinon is more of a collective than mid honestly. And hibs they are just like a mix of romulans and vulcans.

geek :) :touch:

Corran

Part of the furniture
atos said:

So.......... you make it clear this not any form of whine then say

atos said:
First whine I've made since the merge of the forums. =(

Contradiction at its best there Atos.

But as stated, this game is a 24hr game. Some people have NO CHOICE about the times they can play. If someone works from 13:00 till 01:00 are they not allowed to help their realm out? Can they only do that which you want them too? (ie, you state they should camp bridges or PvE only)

I wasnt on, i was busy being in agony after dislocating my knee again . This time having damaged ligaments, tendons and cartlidge. But if i was on and there was a keep raid i would of helped merely because I couldnt sleep and there wouldnt have been anything else happening in daoc at that time (which is why i didnt log on.)

IF you want a game where enemy cant attack you when at your weakest then this isnt a game for you, however I never seen you complain about when mids take keeps in the morning/middle of day like they often do. Countless attacks happen on surs or eras before 17:00GMT. WHEN you start to complain about everytime they do that (instead of thanking them for making it easier to set up relic raid in the evening) then come back and complain, else you will continue to be a hypocrit!

Baron

Fledgling Freddie
atos
Scrounging Bastard Join Date: 3rd Jan 2004

Hah, well I do agree the English chav was just to provoke some replies. Everyone has a some hate inside them!

So you insult the English then say everyone has some hate in them...
In conclusion
You hate the English or just the English players
Solution
Fuck off to the French servers

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Actually chav was the first insult that came into my mind. Disregard that word then. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom