EXCLUSIVE: Darkness Rising Preorder now avaliable! - Updated

Tilda

I'm happy to be the bearer of good news!

GoA and DL-Gamer have opened the preorder for Darkness Rising today.
Through these two sites:

http://camelot-europe.goa.com/darkness-rising/license/en/license.html
http://www.dlgamer.com/product_info.php?products_id=187

You will be able to preorder the expansion.
This means (in a manner more related to DL-gamer) that you will be able to download the full DR expansion from today after you preorder.

As i understand it, GoA's preorder link might get you some freebies(possibly tshirts etc), although i'm not sure how many there are!
Mondays Update said:
The current info is this, although I'm awaiting a reply from Erivoss re early Downloading from goa.

The DL gamer info is up to date.
Following the goa link gives you two options.
Firstly to buy from an associate, play, webhallen and alapage(can only see the link for this if you access from french goa page)
The current info is that play, webhallen and alapage have freebies such as tshirts to give away when you preorder, however, this isn't guarenteed and nor have I spoken to firms to check they have it. Although this is cool, please dont be disappointed if you dont get any freebies.

The 2nd goa link at the moment takes you to a picture saying "avaliable for DL on the 1st" if you buy direct from goa through the subs section you wont be able to get a CD key until the 1st. On the 1st you will also be able to get the DR client as a torrent download from GOAs official site on the 1st Feb to ease strain on their network.
Enjoy!

Tilda

The goa link dosn't seem to be quite working yet, but i'm assured that it will be fixed as soon as possible.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
you receive you serial key on the official release date , the 1st February as of now Warning ,If you proceed with the installation,you will not be able to play DAoC anymore until the 1st oF February 2006.

---

Payment Method

Those products can be only paid through bank transfert.

Payment by Credit transfer

--

such a gay site

GReaper

Part of the furniture
I still don't see a pre-order on the GOA link?

Don't advertise something which doesn't work! :(

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Doom at not being able to use hotmail accounts to order.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Dl Gamer - Only available by Bank Transfer! Why not CC/Debit Card?

Tried online to set the payment up on Lloyds TSB site and its impossible to do it :( Making a trip to the bank to set up a swift payment to buy a download of a game is pointless. May as well buy the damn box.

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
DLgame IS available by credit card/debit card. I just used it with mine :)

illu

Part of the furniture
Ryuno said:
DLgame IS available by credit card/debit card. I just used it with mine :)

How did you do it? I have tried most combinations and it just gives me a credit card info page when I try and pay ^^

It's definitely not user friendly :/

Oli - Illu

DLgamer-oot

Fledgling Freddie
Hello everyone,

i wanted to make things clearer for some of you : DLgamer does accept credit card payments and yes we do not accept Homail accounts for security reasons.

Whenever you have a problem with our site, even with the means of payment, you should write to the support and they·ll solve it all.
I think we proved last year that our support was quite efficient, didn·t we ;)

One of the different possible explanations for the fact that you are not offered a Credit card payment option, could be that you are using a proxy when trying to buy from us.

Oh, and one last thing, while we are most certainly not a homophobic site, there is no one here, to my knowledge, who indulges in same sex intercourse.:cheers:

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda said:
The goa link dosn't seem to be quite working yet, but i'm assured that it will be fixed as soon as possible.

it will be fixed rapidly after release, just like xml was to be fixed rapidly after classic server release, hurray for goa!

acei

Fledgling Freddie
DLgamer-oot said:
Oh, and one last thing, while we are most certainly not a homophobic site, there is no one here, to my knowledge, who indulges in same sex intercourse.:cheers:

Don't be so sure :) :sex:

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
DLgamer-oot said:
Hello everyone,

i wanted to make things clearer for some of you : DLgamer does accept credit card payments and yes we do not accept Homail accounts for security reasons.

Whenever you have a problem with our site, even with the means of payment, you should write to the support and they·ll solve it all.
I think we proved last year that our support was quite efficient, didn·t we

One of the different possible explanations for the fact that you are not offered a Credit card payment option, could be that you are using a proxy when trying to buy from us.

When I try order the 3 copies I need this is what i get on screen at the payment options:

Payment Method
pixel_trans.gif
Those products can be only paid through bank transfer.
pixel_trans.gif
pixel_trans.gif
pixel_trans.gif
Payment by Credit Transfer

Nothing to with proxy and credit card payment site - does not even get that far. I have already written to the support. Also I paid by CC when I purchased Catacombs from you so I doubt the problem is my end tbh.

Hopefully it can be sorted out or I will be buying the box when I fly to UK on the way to LA on 4th Feb.

DLgamer-oot

Fledgling Freddie
Trying to buy 3 copies at once puts you above the amount where you are automatically switched to bank transfers that·s why.

VIP accounts get higher amounts before getting switched from credit card to bank transfers, you haven·t been awarded a VIP account yet, that·s why :p

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
pfft I dont have a credit card... wheres the option of maestro/switch?

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
I feel so ashamed :( such a noob.

Pity they did not put that anywhere on the payment screen. I could have just put three seperate orders in. Sixty odd euros must be too bigger tansaction in one hit I guess.

athom

One of Freddy's beloved
used dlgamer 3 times now i think, and every time it went nice and smooth. payed with cc and was at char creation 5 mins later :)

illu

Part of the furniture
Hawkwind said:
I feel so ashamed :( such a noob.

Pity they did not put that anywhere on the payment screen. I could have just put three seperate orders in. Sixty odd euros must be too bigger tansaction in one hit I guess.

I have done exactly the same thing - and yes - it needs to be written on the site that transactions over 50 euros or whatever go to a bank transfer.

Looks like I have to make 3 individual purchases too now.

Oli - Illu

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
well, i ordered it from dlgamers now and i cant dl it. on the website it says i should have received an email with how to dl it, but the email is 100% blank. great! :p

is there any other way to dl it, or can this be fixed somehow? :d

DLgamer-oot

Fledgling Freddie
I have done exactly the same thing - and yes - it needs to be written on the site that transactions over 50 euros or whatever go to a bank transfer.

Looks like I have to make 3 individual purchases too now.

We have moved the security limit a bit higher in order for people who want 3 Darkness Rising to be able to pay with Credit Card.

That being said, the limit still exists for people who have never bought from DLgamer previously, they will still be redirected to bank transfer payment.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
DocWolfe said:
pfft I dont have a credit card... wheres the option of maestro/switch?

give these options for uk players and others :)

:m00:

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda said:

Any news on this or better to buy it on dlgamer?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Im not using DL gamer but i want to ask you a question.

Do you prefer cinnamon Danish or the ones with the custard and currents in?

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
Bahumat said:

Cinnamon PastryDK > all ..... probably

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Vodkafairy said:
well, i ordered it from dlgamers now and i cant dl it. on the website it says i should have received an email with how to dl it, but the email is 100% blank. great! :p

is there any other way to dl it, or can this be fixed somehow? :d

All the email does is verify the order and give you this link:

http://http://download.dlgamer.com/DownloadManager.exe
http://download.dlgamer.com/DownloadManager.exe

Use this to get the download manager exe. You will need to enter your email - password - order number. After that it should take you to a screen to download the seperated parts of DR.

Have to say the speed is good over 130k/s.

Good luck.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Bahumat said:

The classic currents with icing forthewin!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom