9/11 - Two Towers

Roalith

Can't get enough of FH
Yep, it's another of those conspiracy videos. However, in my own opinion very worth watching if you have a spare hour. Some very compelling evidence.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2023320890224991194

A one hour analysis of 9/11 and how it is more likely than not that the government was actually behind the attacks.

Next to the work of Alex Jones, this is ranks up against the best of documentaries in the 9/11 Truth Movement.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Omg the swamp creature Roalith lives! :D

Interesting video that, seen some of it a few days ago and frankly nothing would suprise me when it comes to Bush and his cronies.

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
If its the one with the remote controlled plane that was doing the rounds ages ago - what a pile of bollox... If it isn't...still probably a pile of bollox and I won't be watching it - when will people realise that sometimes stuff happens...and there isn't a conspiracy...

And yes we have landed on the moon.
Yes the Nazi's did kill a lot of people.
Yes the yeti video was just some bloke in a suit.
No Santa Claus doesnt exist*....

*apologies to any children reading this but its about time you knew the truth.

Laddey

FH is my second home
evzy said:
No Santa Claus doesnt exist*....

But he ate my mince pies! and yes shit happens, guesse we won't be knowing what truely happened anytime soon.

polza

Loyal Freddie
1) New York City has 11 letters

2) Afghanistan has 11 letters.

3) Ramsin Yuseb (The terrorist who threatened to destroy the Twin
Towers in 1993) has 11 letters.

4) George W Bush has 11 letters.

This could be a mere coincidence, but this gets more interesting:

1) New York is the 11th state.

2) The first plane crashing against the Twin Towers was flight number

3) Flight 11 was carrying 92 passengers. 9 + 2 = 11

4) Flight 77 which also hit Twin Towers, was carrying 65 passengers.
6+5 = 11

5) The tragedy was on September 11, or 9/11 as it is now known. 9 + 1+ 1 = 11

6) The date is equal to the US emergency services telephone number
911. 9 + 1 + 1 = 11.

Sheer coincidence..?! Read on and
make
up your own mind:

1) The total number of victims inside all the hi-jacked planes was
254. 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.

2) September 11 is day number 254 of the calendar year. Again 2 + 5 + 4
= 11.

3) The Madrid bombing took place on 3/11/2004. 3 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 4 = 11.

4) The tragedy of Madrid happened 911 days after the Twin Towers
incident.

Now this is where things get totally eerie:

The most recognised symbol for the US, after the Stars & Stripes, is
the Eagle. The following verse is taken from the Quran, the Islamic
holy book:

"For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle.
The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo,
while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced: for
the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah and there
was

peace."

That verse is number 9.11 of the Quran.

uncovinced about all of this Still ..?! Try this and see how you feel
afterwards, it made my hair stand on end:

Open Microsoft Word and do the following:

1. Type in capitals Q33 NY. This is the flight number of the first
plane to hit one of the Twin Towers.

2. Highlight the Q33 NY.

3. Change the font size to 48.

4. Change the actual font to the WINGDINGS

What do you think now?!!

strangest thing ive seen especially the last thing was v surprised with the result it gave ^^.

........waits for someone to fourfill there life by replyin "old" to a post.

Roalith

Can't get enough of FH
Old! Oh, wait...

In all seriousness though, Evzy - I'd love to see your explanation for some of the officially catalogued evidence used in that documentary.

Edit: And yep I'm back Papa Cho - I've even got hold of my old account again :D

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Give enough monkeys enough typewriters and one of them will write the entire works of shakespeare.......

1+1 = 2
2+2 = 4

I see a conspiracy there... add 2 equal numbers together...and you get a number double the value of either of the numbers you originally added together....

Chronictank

FH is my second home
evzy said:
Give enough monkeys enough typewriters and one of them will write the entire works of shakespeare.......

1+1 = 2
2+2 = 4

I see a conspiracy there... add 2 equal numbers together...and you get a number double the value of either of the numbers you originally added together....
this ones just silly, but the whole 9/11 saga was undoubtly a cover up of some kind.
If you actually look at the real evidence you cant hand on heart say you believe the pathetic explanations given

In your own words
its about time you knew the truth.

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
So who do you lot think was behind it then?
Aliens ?
Loch ness monster?

Look no offense but I cant be arsed debating this - as far as I am concerned it was a horrible event perpetuated by a bunch of people who for reasons of their own - be it religious or political - chose to ram a plane into a building to cause harm to a lot of innocent people. You can look for bizarre reasons as to who was really behind it, but I really don't think it was anything other than a horrific terrorist attack.

Roalith

Can't get enough of FH
... and yet Osama Bin Laden gave a statement on 24/11 stating that such an attack was abhorrent to Islam, that the murder of innocent women and children is a crime against the Koran, and that he had absolutely no responsibility for the attack whatsoever.

Oh, and 18 (?) of the supposed 24 (Or however many there were) hijackers are alive and well, and mostly in well-paid jobs living in Saudi Arabia.

So if Al Qaida had nothing to do with the attack... why did the US & UK go into Afghanistan again? Oh, that's right, the oil pipelines.

Personally, I give it about 6 months before GWB decides 'enough is enough' and steps in with Iran without the endorsement of the UN.

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Erm ...you do know that Osama's family pretty much all live in Saudi .....not that for one second would mean anything of a conspiracy that maybe he / his family had some involvement or that he was held in high regard by people who knew of him/his family...

Not forgetting someone like Osama would never ever lie would they...noooo :twak:

Copy and paste some more theories by all means... but I would rather read a letter from one of my monkey typewriter chaps about why Mr T pwns Chuck...

~edit~
Dont get me wrong - I agree pretty much with the reason they went into Iraq was the oil...but that doesnt change anything else regarding 9/11..

Chronictank

FH is my second home
evzy said:
Erm ...you do know that Osama's family pretty much all live in Saudi .....not that for one second would mean anything of a conspiracy that maybe he / his family had some involvement or that he was held in high regard by people who knew of him/his family...

snip

~edit~
Dont get me wrong - I agree pretty much with the reason they went into Iraq was the oil...but that doesnt change anything else regarding 9/11..
you answered none of the above arguments whatsoever, just avoided the questions and wrote more drivvel, if it was all so black and white why did the US govenment go to such lengths to hide the truth.

Its easier to believe a lie than to question for the truth

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
evzy said:
If its the one with the remote controlled plane that was doing the rounds ages ago - what a pile of bollox... If it isn't...still probably a pile of bollox and I won't be watching it - when will people realise that sometimes stuff happens...and there isn't a conspiracy...

Just watch it, they give very good facts, usually i dont like all the conspiracy crap either but some stuff here cannot be explained...

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
About as much drivel as the rest of you are typing tbh , and which question are you referring to?

Just because you decide to write what you think must be true due to someone else passing you information third hand - doesnt mean I have to...

I won't answer the question about the number 11 if thats the one you refer to - simply because I cba to answer something which is a pile of bollox imo - thats about as much of an answer as I can be bothered to muster.... hope it helps :)

Roalith

Can't get enough of FH
Yes I did realise that Osama's family are largely from Saudi. I also realise they disowned him in the mid 90's.

The whole point of this thing though - if it is true that the Two Towers incident was engineered by the US adminstration as a means of manipulating the American people - indeed, the world for that matter - into a 'war on terrorism', which essentially turned into an invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan... I think you see where this is leading.

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
See I see the conspiracy that maybe just maybe , some terrorists stuck a plane into a building...and the U.S government used this as an excuse to invade Iraq... I don't see the conspiracy going back further than that for the reason of engineering a war...

Yes there may be stuff covered up but I think the usual "Conspiracy whacko's" pop out of the closet and engineer the evidence to suit themselves... unless anyone can provide me with a signed document from George W himself saying yeah lets fook things up and get someone to start something so we can go to war, I wont believe any of the crap I hear tbh.

~edit~
With regards to Osama - if his family disowned him maybe he shouldnt have been at one of their weddings a couple of years back - havent got the exact relation or date to hand - think it was his cousin's wedding in about 1999 approx - could be well out on both guesses without going back and checking facts - which whilst in work - i dont have access to.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
evzy said:
See I see the conspiracy that maybe just maybe , some terrorists stuck a plane into a building...and the U.S government used this as an excuse to invade Iraq... I don't see the conspiracy going back further than that for the reason of engineering a war...

Yes there may be stuff covered up but I think the usual "Conspiracy whacko's" pop out of the closet and engineer the evidence to suit themselves... unless anyone can provide me with a signed document from George W himself saying yeah lets fook things up and get someone to start something so we can go to war, I wont believe any of the crap I hear tbh.

~edit~
With regards to Osama - if his family disowned him maybe he shouldnt have been at one of their weddings a couple of years back - havent got the exact relation or date to hand - think it was his cousin's wedding in about 1999 approx - could be well out on both guesses without going back and checking facts - which whilst in work - i dont have access to.
So you are saying errors in video footage taken by various networks around the world in real-time was all a elaborate hoax
Engineering FACTS which are out of sync with what happened and with the explanations given also just happen to be forgotten because the US government says so
Physical evidence contridicts releases made by the government also are fabricated
Evidence is still not made public to this day which could prove all these consipracys theories wrong.

I am not saying Al Queda is definitely not involved, maybe it is, maybe it isnt,

But the fact remains too much is wrong with explanations given by the government, too many truths have been hidden for me to rationally accept that there isnt a chance the Whitehouse has orchestrated the whole thing

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
You want the truth???

You can't handle the truth !!!!

Comos

Loyal Freddie
What a load of bullshit.

Half of the stuff in there isn't even true.
For example:

CNN said:
Flight 77 crashed into the western side of The Pentagon in Arlington County, Virginia, just south of Washington, DC at 9:37 AM EDT, killing all of its 58 passengers (including the hijackers) and 6 crew.

Flight 77 crashed into the Pentagon and NOT into the twin towers.
It was carying 58 passengers and 6 crew members. Pilot included.
58 + 6 = 64
6 + 4 = 10, not 11

"But who's gonne notice when I add 1 more right? After all I gotta make 11-numbers otherwise people might not believe my stupid little story."

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
I have seen the numbers thing before and it is a pile of nonsense tbh... like I said tho, give enough monkeys enough typewriters , one of em will write that..

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
the number thing is bullshit, just watch that vid and dont look at the conspiricy stuff, but rather pay attention to how they show certain things that we have all seen without taking a closer look (how they zoom in on the plane and on the towers, craters for example)
Or when osama writes with his right hand in the confession video while he is left handed according to the fbi... it does make you wonder tho...

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Correct me if I am wrong (and I think I may well be) - but don't some type of camera's film in mirror image or something like that - sure I have seen that on some film documentary once..that or I dreamt it and it was one of those really real type dreams ...and it involved me watching a documentary about camera's filming in mirror image..

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Conspiracy...terrorist act...bunnies with freakin rocket launchers on their heads...

Who gives a f*ck? It happened, people lost other people and each and every time sh*t like this spews from whatever media, it rips open "a couple" of wounds.

Ain't that nice.

Let it be in the past and let people heal.

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
old.Tohtori said:
Conspiracy...terrorist act...bunnies with freakin rocket launchers on their heads...

Who gives a f*ck? It happened, people lost other people and each and every time sh*t like this spews from whatever media, it rips open "a couple" of wounds.

Ain't that nice.

Well said dude tbh..
Though bunnies with rocket launchers... that would be cool,especially head mounted ones which would leave their paws free to hold teh flick-knife....

Chronictank

FH is my second home
old.Tohtori said:

Ain't that nice.

this is a discussion forum, where people are (in theory anyway) suppose to "discuss" things, what has this got to do with people healing?
If they get upset by the topic why click the link to it?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Chronictank said:
this is a discussion forum, where people are (in theory anyway) suppose to "discuss" things, what has this got to do with people healing?
If they get upset by the topic why click the link to it?

Let's say you have a sister named Jane.

Your sisterJane died in a car accident.

Someone posts a thread, that you WILL see, with the words "Did Jane Really Die?"

If you get my point.

Ofcourse people can discuss, so did i.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
evzy said:
Correct me if I am wrong (and I think I may well be) - but don't some type of camera's film in mirror image or something like that - sure I have seen that on some film documentary once..that or I dreamt it and it was one of those really real type dreams ...and it involved me watching a documentary about camera's filming in mirror image..

ah, but it does correct the direction you write in! bet that wasnt in your dream xD

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
old.Tohtori said:
Let's say you have a sister named Jane.

Your sisterJane died in a car accident.

Someone posts a thread, that you WILL see, with the words "Did Jane Really Die?"

If you get my point.

Ofcourse people can discuss, so did i.

we are not talking about a person, but about a event, if anyone has a problem with people discussing this event they should not click on this topic...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom