insean healing mid/hib

Status
Not open for further replies.

magon

Banned
mid/hib healer's

can I ask you how you heal that insean in group's
bicas alb healer's really suck or need a boost bicas ass dowing pritty insean dmg as a sorc but I alwas get aute healt and hib/mid dazze same dmg I alwas get pownt and not 1 caster is samting whitout heal
muy dmg is betwin 400 a 800 dmg whut crite ofc so not that bad ass split sorc

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
You should all be fucking ashamed of yourselves you bunch off retarded assholes. Magon is trying the best he can and you all keep laughing at him.
Dyslexia is not something that should make you laugh.

Pricks

CuddleBunny!

Banned
Theseus said:
You should all be fucking ashamed of yourselves you bunch off retarded assholes. Magon is trying the best he can and you all keep laughing at him.

Pricks
I'm got that shit to, still people can read what I write.
And if he got that big problems he should have someone help him post, or dont post at all.

magon

Banned
And if he got that big problems he should have someone help him post, or dont post at all.
Today 02:43 PM

lol don't worry about that I won't ost any more only inoi you poepel now

CuddleBunny!

Banned
magon said:
lol don't worry about that I won't ost any more only inoi you poepel now
does that mean "lol dont worry about that, I wont post anymore, only annoy you people now" ? :eek:

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Theseus said:

Pricks

lorf

CuddleBunny!

Banned
Naffets said:
Laugh all you want, you still spelt hilarious wrong.

Pot calling kettle black springs to mind
one letter wrong for a non-english person is a common mistake, even english people do it...
but what magon is doing is just really funny :p

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
CuddleBunny! said:
Fucking moron.

Robby

Fledgling Freddie
magon has dislexia, maybe English isn't even his first language, but at least he tries.

Howmany of u english people can speak more than 1 language?

You expect us to learn ur language, and when we make mistakes you make fun of us. When I group with french or german people, i make mistakes too, more than i do in English, but those people are happy i try to learn their language.

This is a public forum, peeps from all over europe are doing their best to communicate in 1 language, which is great, but stop laughing with people when they make a mistake, especially when the guy who makes the mistake is dislectic. Cause the guys who are laughing the laudest now would probably be te first to ask respect when they would have had the disease

magon please keep posting here and don't listen to those fucktards

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Robby said:
magon has dislexia, maybe English isn't even his first language, but at least he tries.

Howmany of u english people can speak more than 1 language?

You expect us to learn ur language, and when we make mistakes you make fun of us. When I group with french or german people, i make mistakes too, more than i do in English, but those people are happy i try to learn their language.

This is a public forum, peeps from all over europe are doing their best to communicate in 1 language, which is great, but stop laughing with people when they make a mistake, especially when the guy who makes the mistake is dislectic. Cause the guys who are laughing the laudest now would probably be te first to ask respect when they would have had the disease

magon please keep posting here and don't listen to those fucktards
Rep worthy!

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Is anyone actually going to answer Magon's question?

Gamah

Banned
Theseus said:

Pricks

I have dyslexia, thats not dyslexia its retardedness. IF you can't speak understandable English stay the fuck off an English forum..or even better use google translator or babblefish, at least it would be semi understandable..and as for his other posts hes just a fucking cock..not someone that needs sympathy.

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
rofl its not how he spells thats funny, its the complete shit he says thats funny. also an answer to your question: stop running in random grps OMG IM RR10 AND I NUKED SOMETHING BUT IT DIDNT DIE WTF I NEED TO CRY

CuddleBunny!

Banned
Gamah said:
I have dyslexia, thats not dyslexia its retardedness. IF you can't speak understandable English stay the fuck off an English forum..or even better use google translator or babblefish, at least it would be semi understandable..and as for his other posts hes just a fucking cock..not someone that needs sympathy.
ohmygod... hell must be freezing over, i agree with gamah again, for the second time of the day! :eek:

popa

Fledgling Freddie
not my fault m8 i play 48 mend there u can add toa bonuses relic bonuses and moh

u need skill :p

Beltorak

Fledgling Freddie
If u wonder why u cant kill a hib/mid when u die so fast ? easy answer

Reason why u die ---> Clerics sux + No interrupt

Reason why u cant kill --> No Assist, Non-caster target, Good Healer/Druids

Cleric become so much harder(but more usefull) to play when they added buff shear + MLs. Now you have make use of all the time in a battle and not just healing when needed.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
If you can afford to run 3 Healers and a 43/37/33 Bard with 2 Druids and a Warden you could maybe even have more healing than the typical Alb group.

Himse

FH is my second home
zzz, maybe he is dyslexsic (sp?) :p but like still, he doesn't need to make himself look like a complete tard by coming and ranting here, all my sympathy for his dyslexia, but for peats sake, grow up at some point.

MaCaBr3

Banned
amc0357l.jpg

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Ame said:
Is anyone actually going to answer Magon's question?

his question was nothing but frustration of the moment, he couldn't kill something and got pissed. yes, the healing in a group is 100% the result of a good player on the healing class, good players in the rest of the group (minimizing damage taken, maximizing damage prevented), and the amount of anti-damage ra's

all healing spells and all ra's are equal across the realms now, so no, its not that alb healing is in any way worse then hib or mid. might be some very minor differences that i don't know about, but in general its very very similar :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom