Template Database

Deadnala

Fledgling Freddie
Hello there,

I have been bussy the last days working on my new project.
I thoud it would be usefull to have a place where you are able to find a template that fit your needs, or share your account with otter players.

So thats what i made, A Template Database.
All i need you support a little is to get started. i have only a few templates in there at the moment, so it would be nice if you all would post 1 or more templates. Feel free to pm me with sugestions, here or with the mail form in the botom of my page. Its all pretty basic at the moment but i promice you i will improve the website concerning look and feel.

Here's the link.

http://template.innersphere.be

Thanks in advance,
Greetz..

Septina

Part of the furniture
Very nice idea indeed, i'll post a few of my templates on it a bit later :)

Lomme

Fledgling Freddie
Great idea :) i'll be sure to spread that link around

Edit: Would be nice if you could add some more slots for bonuses, can't fit them all if I want to add stat caps etc too.

Deadnala

Fledgling Freddie
1st bug spoted, where the SM and the bard posted a template there names fell off somewhere, so the bard and sm may put there name so i can fix the credit ;)

Thanks for the support sofar :)

VampiiricMist

Fledgling Freddie
nice idea, but too much hassle :) you should make a thing that scans both loki and the other sc calc programs.. makes it easier :;)

Lomme

Fledgling Freddie
VampiiricMist said:
nice idea, but too much hassle :) you should make a thing that scans both loki and the other sc calc programs.. makes it easier :;)
Takes like 5min to fill in. :p Worth the trouble if people started using it imo.

Deadnala

Fledgling Freddie
VampiiricMist said:
Yes i had that in mind allready, it will be added later. but functionality will get priority at the moment.
Thanks for the input.

saitoh

Loyal Freddie
should add an option where u can modify the template u just submited , incase someone made a mistake? ;x

Deadnala

Fledgling Freddie
saitoh said:
should add an option where u can modify the template u just submited , incase someone made a mistake? ;x
I will add that function soon, good idea!
Thanks for your input ;)

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
saitoh said:

please do that ;p

Deadnala

Fledgling Freddie
Lomme said:
Great idea :) i'll be sure to spread that link around

Edit: Would be nice if you could add some more slots for bonuses, can't fit them all if I want to add stat caps etc too.
Ill look at the amount of slots tomorow.
Thanks for your input ;)

blejs

Loyal Freddie
more bonus slots needed if gonna be able to post pierce.
I couldnt post it cause not enough slots.

Resists gets weirdo to, if not including race.

Should be race included imo, so u write race somewhere.

I think thrust and slash should switch spot to, atleast in my textfile thrust is before slash :)

I also think this should be a sticky in some forum, general infact would be nice. Maybe something for what temp to, so later if wanna search can search for templates only made after some certain patch etc etc :)

Frozensolid

One of Freddy's beloved
Aye great stuff mate, ga zo door ;)

Idea !: Maybe create the option to add 'm to classic or toa template database...
If ur looking for toa u dont want to see classic ones and visa versa..

Speedr

Fledgling Freddie
V nice idea indeed, guess who's getting rep point for this :)

Deadnala

Fledgling Freddie
blejs said:
more bonus slots needed if gonna be able to post pierce.
I couldnt post it cause not enough slots.

Resists gets weirdo to, if not including race.

Should be race included imo, so u write race somewhere.

I think thrust and slash should switch spot to, atleast in my textfile thrust is before slash :)

I also think this should be a sticky in some forum, general infact would be nice. Maybe something for what temp to, so later if wanna search can search for templates only made after some certain patch etc etc :)
Race resists hmm that gone be tough but i will try. some other stuff get priority but i add it on my todo list.
Thanks for your input.

Deadnala

Fledgling Freddie
Frozensolid said:
Aye great stuff mate, ga zo door ;)

Idea !: Maybe create the option to add 'm to classic or toa template database...
If ur looking for toa u dont want to see classic ones and visa versa..
A release label will be added soon, i came on the idea by reading enli's post about DR :)
Thanks for your input :)

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Good job, my fellow Belgian.

Here, have a rep cookie!
:cheers:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
fantastic idea, you should maybe rank them by overall utility because there will end being a lot of templates posted on there, or even rating system, "rate this template"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom