Nice attempt at griefing Brite

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
Nice griefing. Think everyone got a screenshot and someone in E & E already reported to GOA.

Donkey :D

Vesania

Fledgling Freddie
As someone on the raid said. Not exactly "Brite", so much as "Dumb as shite".

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
Mids camped Celestius before the Alb ML10 raid. Killed them, they returned later. Then Brite yelled a few thousand times when he died.

Addlcove

Fledgling Freddie
during the lotto which made it quite impossible to read the numbers

Mordur

One of Freddy's beloved
not in defense of brite, coz hell, we all hate the monkey, right?
also not in offense to PE, but didnt they mess up an ml10 raid once too?

also, celestius obivously is an rvrzone, so you can get attacked, so imo this is like saying people shouldnt attack you in DF either , which is ... weird :p

secondly i'd like to say that i, for example, wasnt aware of alb ml10 raid before i actually stood at the portal, and ofcourse i thought it would be fun to kill some of you nasty buggers, you'd do thesame to us anytime, anyone who says diffirent is a liar or a bad roleplayer : )

in the end u guys got the mobs down with ease, as i decided to lay dead and check out your further raid, just to see how easy that size a force would do it.

and again, not in defence of brite, because hey... we all hate him :p
but you couldve just ported out to aerus city and do the lotto there...

PS.
gtz on ml10 Roo, now get back to midgard or lead some relicraids against us at least, do stuff you're good at instead of stating the obvious and saying brite is lame ;)
i love you tho, really :wub:

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
It's nothing to do with the RvR really, just the spamming.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Mordur said:

also, celestius obivously is an rvrzone, so you can get attacked, so imo this is like saying people shouldnt attack you in DF either , which is ... weird :p

secondly i'd like to say that i, for example, wasnt aware of alb ml10 raid before i actually stood at the portal, and ofcourse i thought it would be fun to kill some of you nasty buggers, you'd do thesame to us anytime, anyone who says diffirent is a liar or a bad roleplayer : )

in the end u guys got the mobs down with ease, as i decided to lay dead and check out your further raid, just to see how easy that size a force would do it.

ML10 killing is fair game and was good fun :) However Brite decided to start spamming yell after he died when he noticed we were doing the lotto. His /yelling continued for over 5 minutes and it is a blatent attempt at greifing, if we didn't have the option to /ignore him the lotto would have been a write off. Anyway, this is best left in the hands of GOA. It certainly isnt worth arguing over, GOA will judge and do what they think is just.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
minstrelwithpetreporter.jpg

still a nice try from a dumb 'minstrel with pets' reporting BD......

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Tareregion said:
and you couldnt have just ported to aerus city and spoil his fun.

We were mid way through the lotto, why should we move just because he decided to act like a dick?

Mordur

One of Freddy's beloved
cHodAX said:
ML10 killing is fair game and was good fun :) However Brite decided to start spamming yell after he died when he noticed we were doing the lotto. His /yelling continued for over 5 minutes and it is a blatent attempt at greifing, if we didn't have the option to /ignore him the lotto would have been a write off. Anyway, this is best left in the hands of GOA. It certainly isnt worth arguing over, GOA will judge and do what they think is just.

agreed, wasnt trying to start any kind of argument :)
very childish of brite , i'll slap him if you find Aim and slap him too, for giving me an ass-hat :D

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Mordur said:
i'll slap him if you find Aim and slap him too, for giving me an ass-hat :D

Deal ;) Oh and make sure you wash your hair, Aim hasn't discovered that new invention called toilet roll yet :D

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
cHodAX said:
We were mid way through the lotto, why should we move just because he decided to act like a dick?

Havent you quit yet you decrepid old beast :p

Ardrias

Fledgling Freddie
Ever thought about that he might have been screaming for help because he needed it? Oh no, you have to come on here and say he's lame this, lame that. Put yourself in his situation. He pays his subscriptions to have some fun, and you come accusing him for wanting help when he's dead. Really, that sickens me.

God. Some people are just selfish... :rolleyes:

Cami

Fledgling Freddie
Ardrias said:
Ever thought about that he might have been screaming for help because he needed it? Oh no, you have to come on here and say he's lame this, lame that. Put yourself in his situation. He pays his subscriptions to have some fun, and you come accusing him for wanting help when he's dead. Really, that sickens me.

God, some people are just swedish! :rolleyes:

:p

Vesania

Fledgling Freddie
Ardrias said:

<laughs> Nice joke. Really. Because you can't be serious.

Oh...you are being serious?

Okay, tell us why he felt it necessary to spam yell..on and on (we're not talking about four or five yells, more like ninety) when he was dead and the only mid for miles, at a time when no other mids could enter the portal to get there even if they wanted to, and with an ml10 raid worth of Albions standing on top of him doing a lotto. There weren't any Mids there to help him, so what help do you think he could have received from those Albions at that time? Fasten his shoelaces for him or wipe his bottom maybe? How careless and insensitive of us not to have attended to his needs and swept him up off the pavement.

Brite

Banned
HAHAHAHHA i thought it was funny as hell tbh :clap:

banned for yelling lol id like to see that and it really doesn't bother me :touch:

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Dunno why Albs say Brite is gonna get banned, since

1. You can ignore him.
2. You emotespammed Brite yourselves too.
3. I don't give a fuck, but would be interesting if GOA banned him for that.

Rudor Dwarf

Loyal Freddie
QQ.
Not that i take Brites side here but how hard can it be to move ?
Shall i report all that laugh, slaped, huged, danced with me bcoz that was such a strong spam aswell.

It's a game !

Brite

Banned
Mordur said:

PS.
gtz on ml10 Roo, now get back to midgard or lead some relicraids against us at least, do stuff you're good at instead of stating the obvious and saying brite is lame ;)
i love you tho, really :wub:

quote mordur waiting for the portal.... lets go kill some albs ! or somthing like that lol :p

yeh roo go lead some lemming to a keep.... great rps farming those lemmings

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Rules of good conduct
Users are expected to show respect for one another, to contribute to the cordial atmosphere of the game. Harassment of another person, insults or remarks intended to hurt another person will not be tolerated.
Of course, we expect our members to express themselves using correct language. Similarly, racist, xenophobic or revisionist remarks, or remarks displaying intolerance of a religious, ideological, philosophical or similar nature will not be accepted.
"Flooding" (the rapid systematic repetition of one phrase, which interferes with communication between users) is forbidden,

http://www.spellfire.co.uk/~nxs/brite.jpg

/slap imo

You know how fast people /random - so hes really spamming 10 to the dozen.

Mordur

One of Freddy's beloved
Brite said:
quote mordur waiting for the portal.... lets go kill some albs ! or somthing like that lol :p

yeh roo go lead some lemming to a keep.... great rps farming those lemmings

dont twist my words baffoon

and yes, i said lets kill some albs, coz killing albs is fun, unlike spamming /yell through their lotto, which is sad.

and to Derric: Sorry, just thought it happened, must be wrong then :)

cHoDaX said:
Deal ;) Oh and make sure you wash your hair, Aim hasn't discovered that new invention called toilet roll yet :D

eww :/
i better take my annual bath earlier this year :D

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
So Albs admit Brite is no longer a 1 buttom n00bie?

1: Lifedrain
2: /Macro AnoySillyAlbsWhoDontPortToLotto /y

Funny thing to do imho! :)

Edgar Frog

Fledgling Freddie
Vesania said:
Oh...you are?
Ignorance of a very popular figure from Olde Midgard doesn't give you the right to be snooty. By the way, I used 'Olde' because your guild is one of those that takes stereotypical roleplaying to its limits and beyond, good job!
Mordur said:
and yes, i said lets kill some albs, coz killing albs is fun, unlike spamming /yell through their lotto, which is sad.
Killing albs is fun for those that do the killing, generally not for the killed, unless it was a 'good fight' which happens once in a blue moon. You could apply the same argument to Brite's yelling.

Vesania

Fledgling Freddie
Edgar Frog said:
Ignorance of a very popular figure from Olde Midgard doesn't give you the right to be snooty. By the way, I used 'Olde' because your guild is one of those that takes stereotypical roleplaying to its limits and beyond, good job!

Heh, i wasn't being snooty. I was saying, you're not serious...oh, you are? i.e. being serious. I don't know a lot of people, doesn't mean that they aren't "someone", I fully appreciate that, mate. No need to guild bash or have a dig at roleplay now, is there? :twak:

I actually enjoyed the presence of Mids at the ML10. Made it slightly more interesting than usual. Apart from Brite's puerile and over-excited attempt at stirring the ant hill with his stick, that is. Someone give him a yo-yo and let's all move on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom