[Movie] The Summer Group

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Caeli said:
I'd say it's an accurate picture of RvR atm. :)

I hope not, cause the standard of play dropped shitloads then :|. Agree with most points on what VF hade to say, both positive and negative.

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Loved it, pretty good fights. Voicechat was nice, and I loved the editing. Gonne start recording for BokkeRijders movie when I'm on my own PC again! xD

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
I fully understand, the critisism is purely on your playstyle and nothing else, I liked watching my own footage and improving my play accordingly. If you release many videos over the years you will see a drastic change in your playstyle, constant improvement and adapting against what the rvr is like :)

...or im just a slow learner :p but anyways, i really think you should stick to the back a lot more and try to get some good communication going with the rest of the dps in your group (know what they are doing, let them know what you are doing, where you are, where they are, etc) - coordinating dps is key
Im doing the same thing m8 - its far too easy jsut to sit back and presume your play is fine but when you actually analyse it you can see many things to improve - or thats what i have done anyway :)

Overall I found this to be and entertaining and educational experience so plan to do another movie and hopefully see some improvement in my gameplay.

I planned to make the kind of movie i myself like to watch and barring my gameplay I'm reasonably happy with the result :)

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Tuthmes said:
I hope not, cause the standard of play dropped shitloads then :|. Agree with most points on what VF hade to say, both positive and negative.

Nah, theres still good fights but they are harder to find these days. More Agramon mondays! (Orange Wednesdays can move over :p )

Frozensolid

One of Freddy's beloved
Very much enjoyed watching the vid :>
I can recall alot of fights we had against you last week, is nice to see it from your group PoV
Good editing and nice quality...
Heh I remember you as the SM who mostly stood right in the middle of the fight and seeing the vid i know why :)
Wont comment much on playstyle, but keep an eye out on your position so you dont actually have to ml9/moc at inc most of the times ;)

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
I liked it - the fights weren't all that but the ending gave me good vibes, reminds me a lot of the bullshit that goes on in our Ventrilo.

Well done on editing and thanks for putting out some new stuff!

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Bet it didn't have some of the classic Blue quotes in it.

"Fucking scouts, they're nothing but a bunch of adding wankbags/fucksticks" :D

Or my personal favourite;

"Oh for fuck sake, of all the fucking space in vindsaul this fucking c**t from <guild name protected> has to stick his fucker troll bot on top of my fucking bots, what the fuck is his fucking problem?!"

:worship: Blue

Cueblare

Fledgling Freddie
HAHA OMGROFL WHOS THAT CROCDROOD!? HAHA

Nah seriously, i noticed the fights vs us were mostly from the times when we didnt have one of our "better" setups. (if we had any lolz)
I mean comeon, rr3 Lurikeen, rr11 hestethun..?

You should be really embarrased if you burn BAoD, MoC and ML9 and still loose a fight tbh.
I cant remember any time we lost when frozen burned MoC and BAoD ;D

Anyways, was fun fighting ya.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
roflmfao Vlad :D

...and no, that one didnt get into the vent outro section lol

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Finally a vid that shows you don't have to be an uber l33t player with an RR11 character to go out and have fun in the game and get good fights.

One of the best movies i've seen in a while, not for the playstyle which was obviously not of the highest level in the movie, but for the atmosphere it showed.
If people wanted to advertise what DAoC should be all about, this movie would be the perfect tool for just that!

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
Nice video, clean editing, voice records etc

But you should really work on positioning :)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Nice movie, Blue, showed some nice times there! Not all of our best fights, but a fair selection. Editing was flawless, stellar job! The Ventrilo chatter roxxed too, you even caught me singing a little!

Oh, and Maduvie, you might want to calm down a little. ;) No one is trying to put you or your group down, it's all a bit of fun and not a wtfpwnage movie, remember? Besides, we've been able to hold our own against other LA setups, always fun fighting you. :)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Oh, and I'm happy to see that Censi got what he asked for, the hypocritical little runt.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:
Bet it didn't have some of the classic Blue quotes in it.

"Fucking scouts, they're nothing but a bunch of adding wankbags/fucksticks" :D

Or my personal favourite;

"Oh for fuck sake, of all the fucking space in vindsaul this fucking c**t from <guild name protected> has to stick his fucker troll bot on top of my fucking bots, what the fuck is his fucking problem?!"

:worship: Blue
I re-read this last night and asked the guys on vent was I really swearing that much and general concensus was "fuck yeah" then read it just now and still roflmfao irl at it - sometimes I really do have brain farts and that one seemed like a piss funny one "fucker troll bot" lolllz :D

ffs tears rollin here atm hahahahaha

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
well the sm is no grawen thats for sure :p but nice to see a mid grp out anyways :)

Alexandrinus

Fledgling Freddie
nice video,liked the beginning and all the middle sequences beween the fights.
dont like that you wiped our PUG so easy at the first fight,when i remember right that was on the first relic attemps from Mastade.:twak:

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
turned it off after second fight.

guess it could be fun to watch if your completely new to daoc..

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
banned for that!????!

Nope as per the warning log you can see you and someone else got a 10% warning for the past few days of bitching at each other.

You get banned for topping 100% warning not for a single post (normally)

edit: and as you've had a 3day ban before this should have been 5 day - not 5hours - damn stupid system

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Tears said:
Nope as per the warning log you can see you and someone else got a 10% warning for the past few days of bitching at each other.

You get banned for topping 100% warning not for a single post (normally)

edit: and as you've had a 3day ban before this should have been 5 day - not 5hours - damn stupid system

u sux

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Stallion said:

Elaborate please. They seem to have great fun, manage to win some fights, lose some. But overall, have fun. Imo, this is a perfect video for the casual players, it shows that you don't need the uber groups to perform well in RvR.

Sure, the positioning was bad sometimes, but aslong as it works, hey .. :)

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Stallion said:

Well I think the point is that these dudes are not so high RR themselves, so actually they got some nice fights. I was a bit wondering about the positioning aswell, but that wasn't really my main issue.

I can't say if I liked the video or not, but I think you have really low fps while recording, that's what I didn't like so much :(

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
kagato adding and returning within a minute to join the 2-3fg+ zerg

I'll add on any groups that are camping beno bridge and dock killing soloers, and if you camp the main portal keep you can expect that realm to build a zerg to break back through. If I hang around an enemy portal keep, I'd expect to get zerged sooner or later also.

Regarding the film, editing was nice and the music ok, though not my personal tastes. It was a bit long for my liking though, personally I find that kind of movie rather boring, after 20 seconds of each fight i'd just skip to the next one. Nice touch to include the voice chat though.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Congax said:
Elaborate please. They seem to have great fun, manage to win some fights, lose some. But overall, have fun. Imo, this is a perfect video for the casual players, it shows that you don't need the uber groups to perform well in RvR.

Sure, the positioning was bad sometimes, but aslong as it works, hey .. :)

none ever said that you have to be uber to have fun in daoc. Regarding the 'performing well' I have to disagree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom