zzzz at the zergs

Chilly

Balls of steel
lol if your referring to me and my mate taking towers on our own last nite (this morn) at about 4am then wer terribly sorry but all you needed to do was send 1fg to pwn us :p

Aussie

Banned
mids do anything to avoid fg fights. take boat and gather at zergpoint :eek:

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:
Has anyone seen a thread in the past 2 years where Smilewhenyousaythat hasn't whined about some silly online game?

u sir cry everyday about us and the game and u still play it. Keeps me wondering!

This coming from the person who posted 16 vtimes on the "Gratz alb on the Relic Raid" thread !!!...you cry just as much..and yet you still play the game.

And, this silly online game, as you call it..must get your back up..otherwise you would not post as much.

http://www.digitalend.com/pics/call_someone.jpg

Overpowered

Fledgling Freddie
1600 online. In Midgard /who shows 400.. say 500 Mids then counting /anon. I guess Hibs have less ppl on then Mids nowadays. Meaning there is a heckalot of Albs on Excal. Which shows in the battlefield..
NF is all about the numbers u can mass and Mids have trouble putting 6fg+ together while Albs seem to get 6fg+++ without even trying + having the best zergling CC.
Fun to fight eachother over teh arpee I guess. Wont be many Mids and Hib left to fight unless they enforce some sort of balance to the realm pop (overpopulated realm gets BP-nerf? 2000 BP/hour for lv 10 keep and twice as long time to reach it..? Doubt it would make so much of a diffrence though) and take a closer look on classes.
Edit: You cant take keeps with fg tbh :m00:

Think Ill do a
/exit DAoC
/enter WoW

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
Olgaline said:
...oh and here's a tip..nf has 3 main area's mid/alb/hib and within tho's there are several local area's emain, odin's, jamt,, had's and so on, no one says you all have to be at the same place at the same time :p :touch:...
QUOTE]

Nice tip imo! mids.. ffs u got nothing to loose.. why not charge smth, instead of defending nothing...?

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
Smilewhenyousaythat said:
Has anyone seen a thread in the past week that the mids haven't whined on?

Anyone?

Anyone?

mb not, but albs whine even in a albs gratz thread! i ref to gratz on rr, where albs whine on the fact that mids will try get em back (even before such an attempt was even thought of) stlong whiner indeed!!! And btw, such stlong answeres u allways give in threads. Instead of arguing against a bad thread, and set ur self in a good spot, u manage to sink at the same low lvl as the one that posted the stupid thread... nice work.. oO

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
I like it more on prydwen now tbh. More quiet there. On my healer it's just heal, rez, buff, repeat endlessly, get 60rp per kill and you're just bored. With rm or hunter I die pretty fast to scouts, and it's not funny when my hunter is on top of level 10 tower and gets assist killed by scouts that have the range up to me, while I don't have that range to do the same to them if situation is reversed. Also no climb points on towers.

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Got so damn tired of the endless zerging and sieging that i tried some small grp / full grp action yesterday and we did get a few fights and it was alil more fun, altho we got added on frequently etc. But problem is when some mids decide they cant be arsed to go with main retake force then that retake force is weakended further - so you feel like a traitor to your realm for trying for fg action :(

Sigidil

One of Freddy's beloved
I think the albs can't do much about zerging... As I read before the balance between mid-alb-hib is not as it used to be in NF.
Mythic had that prob on Prydwen too about a year ago. They simply added a /level 30 on hib so the balance would be solved abit and it worked.

Each alb pays the same/mounth to play. So each alb is free to walk wherever he wants to... .
As a mid I'd say: blame mythic, not albs... . But still it's annoying :)

Plz solve this prob mithyc and add in midgard /level 60 and Hib /level 40

:p :p :kissit:

Calo

Part of the furniture
Heath said:
This coming from the person who posted 16 vtimes on the "Gratz alb on the Relic Raid" thread !!!...you cry just as much..and yet you still play the game.

And, this silly online game, as you call it..must get your back up..otherwise you would not post as much.

http://www.digitalend.com/pics/call_someone.jpg

not really, i stopped playing, i was one of the few mids who said grats albs but i just found it funny to react cause u guys started to whine about ac

now for your next reply, plz try to have atleast 1 fact in it.
Try :)

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Overpowered said:
1600 online. In Midgard /who shows 400.. say 500 Mids then counting /anon. I guess Hibs have less ppl on then Mids nowadays. Meaning there is a heckalot of Albs on Excal. Which shows in the battlefield..
NF is all about the numbers u can mass and Mids have trouble putting 6fg+ together while Albs seem to get 6fg+++ without even trying + having the best zergling CC.

Please see the ever-helpful population stats thread (stickied for your convenience) for some facts, instead of made up figures based on who's not anon in a single realm. Thank you!

Overpowered said:
Edit: You cant take keeps with fg tbh :m00:

Wrong! You just can't do it quickly enough to stop others coming and pounding on your ass.

Overpowered said:
Think Ill do a
/exit DAoC
/enter WoW

Yes of course, because you'll never see zergs in WoW :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom