zzZZ another sb spec

C

Cinwin

Originally posted by funkdocta
I will be training stealth from 11 upwards so each point will cost more than as if I was training from 1

Something like that.

If you have done /level or you have already put points into stealth I believe the auto-train doesnt work. In this case you would need to reroll your blade.

A concrete example to give you would be like this:

As you level up, if you save all your stealth points and dont train in it, at level 8 the computer will say something like "Your Stealth has been raised" and it will become Stealth 2. At level 12, again without training in stealth, the computer will say "Your stealth has been raised" and now will be 3. And so on until level 48 where it will be raised to 12.

Catacombs allows you to make a blade like this:

35 Stealth
39 Axe
39 Critical Strike
39 Left Axe
23 Envenom

12 points left

If you auto-trained stealth to 12 (which is granted at character level 48), as someone else pointed out, that saves you 77 spec-points (Bringing points left to 77+12 = 89)

Using these spare points then you could further raise your envenom by 3 more points to a total of 26, or axe by 2 more to 41, etc.

Hopefully this further helps.

F

funkdocta

I know u cant auto from /level :D

you miss understand me

I ment I wont train stealth till I have the 11 free points ;)

S

skadad

I autotrain with level.. so why cant you?

/level to 20 train 1 point into stealth use lvl 20 line respec.. and voila autotrained stealth...

F

funkdocta

Really?! I remember someone saying something about this but thought nothing of it coz so many people said u cant.

/me runs off to try it :D

hope it works.

B

Brunore

It did before the patch, dunno if it still does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom