zzZZ another sb spec

B

boomeruk

need some help, not played a stealth class before but they look fun so im gonna give one a bash. anyway, after reading melachis thread, i've come up with a spec using the char builder.

40 sword
39 la
35 cs
32 stl
31 envenom

can you give me adivse please :)

will be using /level so no auto train.

L

Lyrre

40 sword
39 la
35 cs
32 stl
31 envenom

If you are going at a spec like this you should think over why you should have 31 envenom and 32 stealth.

Oki, you want to have stealth as close to or at 50 as soon as possible, with a stealth of 35 you will have 50 at rr5, and the lowest i would suggest you to have is 34. Envenom, no idea to just go 31 in envenom, if already are over 30, go 32 to get last debuff at rr5, imo debuff is more imoprtant than dot or any other poison you could use.
And CS, creeping death is at 34, you almost wont see the difference in damage between 34 and 35, so stop at 34.
Leftaxe 39 is good. So without autotrain my suggestion is to go like this.

38 sword
39 la (comeback-froztygaze)
34 cs (pa-creepingdeath)
34 stl (49 at rr5)
32 envenom (47 and last debuff at rr5)

B

boomeruk

ahhh thankyou very much :)

just 1 question, concerning +rr and +bonuses;

if you are at say, 49 suppression, with a caster, and you get +11 with items, although there is a 50 suppression spell, you dont get it, the + just effects the spells from 49 and below.

so what your saying (i think) is that with +rr and +item bonuses, you actually get the spells / debuffs etc in the envenon line?

D

dracus

Originally posted by boomeruk

so what your saying (i think) is that with +rr and +item bonuses, you actually get the spells / debuffs etc in the envenon line?

correct :) ie. 32+15 will give u the last debuff poison :)

/Dracus

K

kyllandra

I would go for:

34 Critical Strike
36 Stealth
44 Left Axe
42 Sword
18 Envenom

(yes this is with autotrain in stealth till lvl 48)

With 18 envenom you'll get the lvl 29 strenght/con debuff poison and you'll eventually get the lvl 37 strenght/debuff poison...

If you manage to get rr10 :chortle: you only have 2 respec stealth and you can end with this spec:

34 Critical Strike
30 Stealth
44 Left Axe
47 Sword
18 Envenom

With the left-axe ra you'll have about the same dmg as a zerker afaik....

I hope this helps :)

K

knackor(MID)

stealth 35
axe 44
LA 39
CS 34
env 22

is what i would recommend,Ive tried it and like it alot :)
you get all the needed styles such as: frosty gaze,Creeping death,Snowsquall etc :)

U

Urgat Rip-Eye

Bile Spec

Bile spec is the best way to go imo.

39/39/39/35/22

C

Caeli

Bile spec seems to be more or less what I have atm, and I like it alot. Still not used to the new QBs but I'll get it eventually. ;) Only LA styles worth using is Comeback/FG and Snowsquall, dont bother with the rest, imo.

C

Cyradix

Got Biles spec too, I like it a lot.
The comeback chain and snowsquall are indeed the only LA styles you will ever use. Except ofcourse when a shredder or drinker spots you in DF. Those crit styles use way to much end to kill them :D

G

grejmo

40 sword/axe
39 LA
39 CS
34 stealth
23 env

gonna respec to this..
Think this was Biles spec and I think it looks kinda good.

atm I have

44 LA
39 Axe
34 stealth
34 CS
25 env

guess this was good before LA nerf but now its not =)

M

Melachi-

Right ive come up with these specs and i like em, kind of a 5-spec but more brinking on ShadowZerker

require auto train to atleast level 32 iirc

Stealth: 35
Axe: 42
Left Axe: 42
Critical Strike: 34
Envenom: 22

or maybe...

Axe: 40
Left Axe: 44
Critical Strike: 34
Envenom: 22

for the 2nd part of the Snowsqual chain :D

or maybe... (requiring no auto-train)

Axe: 42
Left Axe: 41
Critical Strike: 21
Envenom: 35

SZ with PA pretty much. Heard PA does pretty crappy damage at that low level of CS but, would be nice for getting casters

M

Mid_Blejsarus

34 Stealth(50)
41 Axe(57)
39 Left Axe(55)
39 Critical Strike(55)
21 Envenom(37)

my sb

C

Cozak

44 axe
44 cs
36 stealth
34 envenom, gonna spec my sb in that till rr5

D

Damon_D

Well then you better stay clear of enemy stealthers Cozak , because you using a 2h against em will be like handing em free rp's

M

morat

how about :

37 Axe
39 LA
32 Ven
35 Stealth
34 CS

just a thought .. what i was thinking about ..

C

Cozak

Originally posted by Damon_D
Well then you better stay clear of enemy stealthers Cozak , because you using a 2h against em will be like handing em free rp's

Whats the best spec to kill stealthers with? Was thinking of mainly playing in df with their being loads of stealthers there my spec might not be viable.

D

Damon_D

something like 44 weapon 39 LA 34 CS , 35 Stealth and rest env , as you rais in RR lover stealth and put the points into envenom...high auto training will help alot

F

funkdocta

My spec is gonna be (auto trained to 48) :

37 Stealth
39 Axe
39 CS
39 LAxe
33 Envenom

I want lifebane at somepoint that is why my envenom is so high. 47 debuff + lifebane + PA = w1n

L

Lyrre

funkdocta

We aint got same specpoints as infils you know, hehe.
With 37 stealth and 39/39/39 wapon, cs Laxe, you can only have 23 in envenom :)

IF you had been a infil you had been able to get that spec, not as a sb. :)

F

funkdocta

if u auto train stealth like i said u can have this spec u plank!

:D

C

Caeli

Originally posted by funkdocta
if u auto train stealth like i said u can have this spec u plank!

:D

No you can't. You need another 269 spec points for that to work. Even with autoed stealth. And roughly 260 points if you're an oldschool blade with the conversion error. ;) Typo in your stealth? 37 seems an awful lot of points just for stealth.

C

Cinwin

Originally posted by Cozak
Whats the best spec to kill stealthers with?

Thats the $1million question ...

Try here 1st : http://vnboards.ign.com/message.asp?topic=54867739&replies=268

You have to remember that, in the stealther food chain, SBs are at the bottom - You will need luck more than anything else to "regularily" take down enemy stealthers - I have killed one or two who miss PA, dont spot me first, that kind of thing, but on the whole I loose to them.

In DFs btw, the majority of people there are low level, low RR people so you shouldnt have too much trouble with them, just watch out for the enemy stealthers who are dispatched to deal with you. ( /wave Bigcheafeweale :D )

F

funkdocta

So is catacombs char config broken?

According to Catacombs I can make:

26 Stealth +11 auto train
39 CS
39 LA
39 Axe
33 Envenom

Can someone clear this up please? :D

K

knackor(MID)

hard to explain but ill give it a shot :>

I think your getting mixed up with autotrain and +points from items+armour

Autotrain gives you a number of points in stealth,not +1,2,3,4,5
autotraining in stealth all the way to 48 will give you about +1/2 stealth,not like items do, how I see it, if you spec 45 points in stealth at lvl 50,not wearing any items armour so you have base stats on everything,autotraining to 48(the cap) will get you to about 47 stealth,just the same as having a lowbie item with +2 stealth....
The reason people usually spec 34/35 stealth is that they can get 50 stealth with +11 from SC and items and +4 from when they hit rr5

thats the about the best i can explain it,and thats just how I think it works,unless somebody can confirm it - dont listen to me ;p

F

funkdocta

I think I am starting to understand my mistake :)

I will be training stealth from 11 upwards so each point will cost more than as if I was training from 1.

Glad i cleared that up.

Me runs off to catacombs to try again :D

L

Lyrre

If you auto train all the way to lvl 48, (and note /level and autotrain dont go together) give you another 77 points to use. You autotrain every fourth lvl in stealth so at lvl 48 you will have 48/4=12 in stealth for free. And therefor

12+11+10+9+8+7+6+5+4+3+2=77 extra points to spend.

Stealth above 50 dont do anything, (yet? toa inc...), so many spec 35 in stealth, with RR and gear you reach 50 at rr5.

Thats it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom