Zul'Gurub?

Gray

FH is my second home
Played in it earlier on, took about an hour to get a full group of 20 together (...) and then we headed off.

Cue major alliance/horde gankage outside the instance, but inside it looks nice. We only got upto the first boss though, i tanked him as much as i could while the rest sheeped/sleeped the adds while killing them off.

But he does some fucking SERIOUS damage, jesus, he wiped out someone elses group with nasty AoE and the lightning, but we held on... until we wiped. 3 times to be precise before everyone else gave up on it.

Want to go get the Battle-Cat-styléé Mount tho which drops off one of the bosses ;D

exponentiaL

Fledgling Freddie
Gray said:
Played in it earlier on, took about an hour to get a full group of 20 together (...) and then we headed off.

Cue major alliance/horde gankage outside the instance, but inside it looks nice. We only got upto the first boss though, i tanked him as much as i could while the rest sheeped/sleeped the adds while killing them off.

But he does some fucking SERIOUS damage, jesus, he wiped out someone elses group with nasty AoE and the lightning, but we held on... until we wiped. 3 times to be precise before everyone else gave up on it.

Want to go get the Battle-Cat-styléé Mount tho which drops off one of the bosses ;D

I wasn't there but our guild owned the first boss in there.

exponentiaL

Fledgling Freddie
AhoyHoy said:
Wow! You're cool!

I could have chosen for that kind of a reply to the one that made the thread, but tried to be a 'little' more constructive and actually said something on topic.. unlike some others.

Anyway, I suggest you go back to CS:S megamate.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Stop the e-peen waving guys... keep to the subject.

We're likely to put a group together for this tonight, which I am likely to be MT for... I'm crapping myself now :p

Edit: I fucking WANT that sword soooo much! :D

Afran

Part of the furniture
Did ZG for the first time in a guild raid tonight, first, second and fourth bosses were very easy, done on first tries without looking into tactics. The third boss is a total bitch though, took us 4 tries before we took her down. Going back tommorow :D

Very fun instance, prefer it a lot more than any other.

Gat_Decor

Fledgling Freddie
Jupitus said:
Stop the e-peen waving guys... keep to the subject.

We're likely to put a group together for this tonight, which I am likely to be MT for... I'm crapping myself now :p

Edit: I fucking WANT that sword soooo much! :D

hope you didn't fall asleep j00p :p

Gray

FH is my second home
mts said:

Hohooho :D

I said on my first run to ZG "Yeah, i have the Universe Destroyer from here... it rocks!" and then i see the World Destroyer ;o.

Wasnt as freaky as last night though doing a Baron run, the Lightforge Belt dropped, and i said "wow.. a Blue, should be expecting Beaststalkers to drop any second now..."

Next kill it did :D, i was hailed as a prophet ;o. Just a shame i couldnt predict Valor not dropped ;(

stubbyrulz

Fledgling Freddie
that stuff nice ;> all the groups i been to there with sucked because we can never find enough healers :/

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
Has anyone done the Brazier of Madness event? If so, did you have Gri'Lek spawn?

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Our guild have done 5 runs now. Droped first boss first run, second raid failed to do anything, third raid droped second boss and wiped on third boss a couple times. Fourth raid wiped on third boss alot.

Dungeon reset after that but on our fifth raid we killed first, second, third(!) and fourth boss all on first attempt ^^ Wiped on fifth one (tigermaster) since people were getting tired.

Its of a perfect size for our guild, and i really like the look of it (much better than gloomy MC etc) - Also in a 20 man raid everyone gets to feel they are actually making a difference. Not much caster stuff droping in there though, so far only tank, rogue and healer stuff.

Helme

Resident Freddy
Very fun instance with nicely scripted bosses.

My guild got the 1th and 2nd down, tried the 4th but hes way out of our reach as a non-MC equipted guild because we simply lack DPS :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom