zone

bizs

Fledgling Freddie
Why cannt i log into NF, its comes up destination zone cannot be loaded. Does it mean there are to many poeple there of my game is fooked?

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
bizs said:
Why cannt i log into NF, its comes up destination zone cannot be loaded. Does it mean there are to many poeple there of my game is fooked?

If like me you sometimes use diffrent clients for diffrent things. then maybe you have not installed NF for a particular client, either that or ya need to reinstal ya game maybe..

Just an idea though

Turran

Fledgling Freddie
Damnnationx said:
If like me you sometimes use diffrent clients for diffrent things. then maybe you have not installed NF for a particular client, either that or ya need to reinstal ya game maybe..

Just an idea though

Or just download the NF at daoc.goa.com and put that in your Catacombs/ToA File whatever client you use.

bizs

Fledgling Freddie
I have been in NF last night and this morning but when i try to log into there now its having none of it:mad:

Sorao

Fledgling Freddie
bizs said:
I have been in NF last night and this morning but when i try to log into there now its having none of it:mad:

somtimes iused to get it mate jsut measnt there is to many peeps in that zone
i got it for a few hours one day i could go into rvr np but as soon as i ported into beno keep it would kick me out of game saying same error. but i could run from CS to beno jsut not port there

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
Turran said:
Damnnationx said:
then maybe you have not installed NF for a particular client
Or just download the NF at daoc.goa.com and put that in your Catacombs/ToA File whatever client you use.
and you quote him why?? :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom