Jimmae

One of Freddy's beloved
Jeriraa I'd get my most gimped char to do the job. (Bonedancer - 41 army said:
surely your sword hunter is more gimpy?

and roo..

bah to you! steenky alb. :kissit:

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Roo smells nuff said, we want a proper spiritgimp like Chickodemus to join Albion. :p

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe, Jeri I didn't delete Roo. Don't think I could ever bring myself to do that. The account is closed and for the forseeable staying closed.

The Belo welcome was outside Berks or Surs, I forget which. Though grouped, the rest of my group was inside and I went out to wave by myself. Was worth dying to say hi.

I'm already getting myself into trouble and you'll be glad to hear but I still intend to fight on a realm level as never could be assed with the deathmatch silliness.

Been in some good scraps the last couple of nights already. Was funny having Koxi popping arrows at me all the time last night. I was too far away with my treb to do any hug spam back.

I really am a crap tank though but its still quite fun. At least with a treb in my pocket Mids will know I'm always glad to see them :D

And thanks for all the nice things peeps have said :)

koxine

Fledgling Freddie
Oro

Paladin, Albion/Prydwen

Meatshield of choice to the discerning Cleric
Knight Irritant in the Order of the Knights Templar

Formerly Roo Stercogburn, a dark Spirit Master

/cry .. it will hurt to kill u m8 =)

Andiana

Fledgling Freddie
Bah Roo is Back and on alb :)

I think it is time for Andiana to dust off the staff and run out in Hadrians to Kill you Roo. do you Remember how Andiana looked like?? Small kobbie with Crimson Epic armor Dies atleast 2 times a minute.

Im gonna die :(

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Oro said:
The only thing that really bothered me was the number of friends asking when I'm coming back and not really being able (or maybe willing, if I'm being honest) to be straight with them. Needed time to deal with real life things and really wasn't feeling very sociable. I despise people being dishonest and it made me feel quite small lying by omission to friends I'd known a long time. Its just a game but the people are real. I've said this countless times.

I got that when I left at first, along with alot of hate mail and abuse on irc, people like Emma also saying that I only left because I wanted to be an overpowered stealther in alb stealth zerges (despite making a scout and solo/duo'ing when i rvr'd at all) - just found out now hes moved to alb, irony, anyway!

I'm waiting for a mate to sort a job out for me, then if that work's well I'm going to come back, and play in Hib, it's the only realm that I've not rvr'd properly in, has the cutest race, 'with bodyguard its op'd and fotm ofc' (loch was thinking this as she read it) and their population still isn't competitive enough I don't think, only that zerg guild with the purple and yellow whoever they are :eek: and ofc Eclipse, but they have Dook and Pio so I'm guessing they're ALL druggy's!

Tbh, I have no clue why I even posted, I'm suffering a real bad hangover and feeling sorry for myself :< :drink: :kissit: :puke:

Oh yea Roo, don't talk to Loch, she's nastey and will corrupt you for being a roleplayer! I was one of the greatest roleplayers once upon a time you know!

Dook

Fledgling Freddie
What Roo forgot to mention is that, keeping with tradition, he gimped his Pally to hell and back.

50 Parry 4tw! :p

/em coughs

Indiana

Fledgling Freddie
hehe, Roo, you finally had the courage and told it :)
i'm glad i could keep your secret

Corran

Part of the furniture
Indiana said:
hehe, Roo, you finally had the courage and told it :)
i'm glad i could keep your secret

the amount of people that already new before this shows it werent much of a secret... may as well just put a big neon sign on the account when i purchased it for him :twak:

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe. At first and for quite a while I was rabid about keeping it close, but loosened up after a while as I settled in.

Dook

Fledgling Freddie
Pudzy said:
and ofc Eclipse, but they have Dook and Pio so I'm guessing they're ALL druggy's!

Oi I missed that!

FU man, FU.

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Shaeffer said:
Once a gimp, always a gimp :D

Says you. :touch:

Anyhow, good to know you still play Roo, I never knew until know that you were Oro. :p

Have fun in the templars and don't let Halish get on your nerves, he has a tendancy to do that sometimes.

:wub: Halish

Addlcove

Fledgling Freddie
Sharma said:
Have fun in the templars and don't let Halish get on your nerves, he has a tendancy to do that sometimes.

:wub: Halish

if you dish Halish again I´m gonna post the piccie of you in a suit with long hair!

Krill

Fledgling Freddie
<Completes memo to Jordheim building department confirming decision of Jordheim central council to change the plan to erect a a statue to 'relic raid leader and realm mascot Roo SterCogburn' into a plan to build more open toilets with the words 'Roo woz here' engraved where everyone can piss.

Scratches name of 'oro' and wonders 'zorro? Oreo?' on inside of helmet given lightning shortened memory and wonders if it will help to offer 10 gold for every confirmed kill.>

What is the name of this Kabbalist you are making? I'd hate to miss the opportunity to hit you in a crowd.

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
<waves to Krill>

Oro is a paladin. Working on Kebabalist mostly though at the moment as it suits me better the way it plays - the utility blows away anything I had on Roo though I'm a bit worried its not quite gimped enough so I'm making sure to spec wrong :D

Krill

Fledgling Freddie
<wanders off to check Oro hasn't stolen any of Roos 'extremely secret and important secret plans'>

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
Oro said:
I'm going to ramble a bit. Apologies in advance.
If you see me using the old FH account as Roo, I guess it means I'm back in Mid but if ever, thats a long way off. Got a whole new realm to explore and its been nice getting in touch with peeps that used to get free RP out of me :D

Roll a minstrel, and make it snappy! ;)

Jareth Spellfire

Fledgling Freddie
Hmmm finally found this post then :D

I heard you went alb mate :p Glad to see you back, but as alb <raises eyebrow> i will come heal you to death or something i guess :p

Cya soon :)

Kyra

Longtime Songbird
Yay I kept a secret!! Seriously guys, someone notify the press... I am NEVER able to keep secrets. <oops did i say that aloud? now no one will tell me anything hehe>

Anywayyyy...

Welcome Oro/Roo and thank you for the past few raids. Nice to have you in our alliance too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom