[SUGGESTION] Zomg Exploits!

Grotnob

Fledgling Freddie
This one's mainly directed at Nic, or Magnus, and/or whoever's responsible for the MOTD stuff we see in the patcher, and making sure important information is communicated to the community;

When GOA/Mythic decide that something is an exploit, can you please let everyone know. Officially. That is to say; not buried deep in a Freddies thread, or on WHA. Whilst these forum communities are seen by many as unofficially official, they aren't actually official.

So do it officially, in the patcher MOTD and the WAR site news. Hell, put it in one of the loading screen "hints", because it's sure as shit more useful info than how many times the devs changed offices, or that if you're attacked, it's a good idea to fight back and ask why later.

Not only does this help those of us that are trying to convince warbands we're with not to balcony pull, for example, but it also helps to cement that decision in the mind of your CSRs so everyone's singing from the same hymn sheet.

Nate

FH is my second home
I guess they'd rather not advertise them, which has it's merits.

Grotnob

Fledgling Freddie
I guess they'd rather not advertise them, which has it's merits.

I'm pretty sure they don't have to advertise the balcony pull exploit. Some sort of official wrist-slapping and warning would go a long long way toward stopping this behaviour. Mind you, so would fixing the underlying reset distance bug that's being exploited.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
On another note, are there any CSR in disguise checking wtf happening during sieges and or wide operations to prevent bug abusing and preemptively dispense some slaps?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom