Zombie Portraits

Ezteq

Queen of OT
tbh ive gone right off zombies lately

but yeah would make a great xmas gift for someone who hasnt been pissed off by them.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
well lets just say they ruined a perfectly nice evening for me, inconsiderate bastards.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
rofl lad it was a dream i had where i was settling down to watch the new sandra bullock movie and just as it was about to begin zombies came and started goring up my windows and trying to get in, really pissed me off so im sat there trying to ignoew them and watch the movie but ooh no i had to go deal with them, so instead of having a nice cozy relaxing dream i had to go off and fight, get covered in brains and puss and pussy brains and all sorts of shit so tbh im not overly fond of zombies and dont think theyll be on my christmas card list for quite some time.

Laddey

FH is my second home
rofl lad it was a dream i had where i was settling down to watch the new sandra bullock movie and just as it was about to begin zombies came and started goring up my windows and trying to get in, really pissed me off so im sat there trying to ignoew them and watch the movie but ooh no i had to go deal with them, so instead of having a nice cozy relaxing dream i had to go off and fight, get covered in brains and puss and pussy brains and all sorts of shit so tbh im not overly fond of zombies and dont think theyll be on my christmas card list for quite some time.

A women with a shotgun...phwoar!!

Don't suppose you had rigger boots on aswell? :(

Bahumat

FH is my second home
lol they all look the same!

The brain looks the same on everyone, also the simple "lets remove a bit of their skull and make one side of their face all gory".

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
80 dollars for a unique picture drawn by a brilliant illustrator?
no.

If it was drawn as somewhat realistic, instead of too comicy, i could see the price.

As in, "see myself as a zombie" kinda thing.

But now it's just, well, the name isn't enough to legalize the cost.

Not to mention, since it's a taste thing, but that don't look so good in my eye.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
If it was drawn as somewhat realistic, instead of too comicy, i could see the price.

As in, "see myself as a zombie" kinda thing.

But now it's just, well, the name isn't enough to legalize the cost.

Not to mention, since it's a taste thing, but that don't look so good in my eye.

think of how many thousands of pounds people pay to have a fine artist produce a completely lifelike portrait.
dont really see what the problem is, its like £40. to own a unique bespoke portrait.
dont understand why you think its pricey at all.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
think of how many thousands of pounds people pay to have a fine artist produce a completely lifelike portrait.
dont really see what the problem is, its like £40. to own a unique bespoke portrait.
dont understand why you think its pricey at all.

Maybe it's a POV on money itself, dunno. If i had a 3k/month income, guess it wouldn't be a big snip of the top.

Like i said, if it was a lifelike thing, as in painted on the face in a more realistic way, then i wouldn't mind the cost, but for that style, seems pricey.

EDIT: Add word "personally" as you see fit.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I hate how I look at it is, so I don't think a drawing of me looking like a zombie will help my self-esteem in any way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom