%% ZOLAMNUS the MOVIE! 2 %%%%%%

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Ok here goes.
Hybrid tic as most know. Im melee specced in one of the fights i think, but otherwise its all hybrid.
Its mostly solo fights but a one i run with vashtai as a backup so we could despose of the randoms at crau:p

As with my old vids im using a variety of songs, from all genres. So im sure it will be at least some music people will like in it. But i also mix a lot of genres to make a good fit with the mood or person i fight etc, or just cause i like it:)
I click( as usual):p
My spec is: 50 Enhance, 42 rejuve, 34 flex and rest shield.
My RA setups varies a lot. But my base is usually physical def 4...moblock 3, and then rest are spent around purge/mopain/WH, MOH, LW, WP etc.

Rcorded in Fraps. And edited in vegas 8.
Xvid codec compressed in virtual dub.
Im a little unhappy with the sound qual. But i wanted to upload it quickly to get it out..so im not sure il upload another one just for that^^
Size around 600 meg...and length is around 30 minutes.

Thanx all for making my gaming a good experience. Even you zergers out there give me a reason to whine a bit and get a discussion going. Its all good fun hehe:)Special thanx ofc to all the soloers and friends out there.
Sorry if i forgot someone in the end credits...but i was so tired in teh end making this vid, that i just finnished it and didnt wanna ever redo it again!:p
/salut solamnuvitch Ebenezerovitch.

ebenezer2 Profile, ebenezer2 Details - FileFront.com

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
This was taken from VN as its from killbury cluster. You wont recognice any big names if you play there. But since alot of you here knows me from EU il post a link for you guys as well.
/sol.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
bw i wrote the wrong thing in my post. I was gonna say, if you DONT play in killbury you wont recognice any names..if you DO however you will recognice the lot of them:)

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Not bad solo video at all,nice to see such large genre of music on it for a change.

How hard was it to get your template pretty much alone? Or do you have chanter zerg just waiting for you to get them to work? :p

Also how's the action with european timezones,need to stay up to 3am to get any fights?

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
getting awesome templates on US is a lot easier, people are willing to help and especially soloers help out eachother a lot. But also alot of others seems to be willin to help. Apart from that you can also buy plats i heard:p So you can basicly get pretty much anything you like if ur willing to pay up hehe.

About the time zone as a soloer its totally ok with our EU timezone to play. Its not as zergy and weekends you really see the difference. Atm though its beena little quiet but there are things to fight. Normally for really good action as european you gotta wait to like 18.00+ then it starts to pick up a bit more. Also when it goes even more silent they gonna super cluster so hopefully the US servers will live on at least a year. Who knows...but its far from dead.
/Thanx sol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom