Zo'arkat and ml9

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
just crossed my mind: can you use convoker ml9 ability on one of the pets that bracer of zo'arkat summons?

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
You can use it on brittle guards so I dont see why not :) Still the question has to be why would you want to? If you dont have a pet you are probably better off using the ability on your crystal titan.

Bluevixen

Fledgling Freddie
I think you can also use it on the puppy you get from the quest. Turns it into a savage hound or something..........

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
the only pet still that had a chance to get zo'arket down are the alb's Necro pet.. so i heard... but if you get a sala and you have jugg2-3 an ml9 you might be able to keep the ability up long enough to get them all down. The 10 waves.. tho the first 5 are easy.

Mistlin

Fledgling Freddie
yes you can....but you have to ML9 the controlled one...hits for about 250 on a caster afterwards

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
Ballard said:
You can use it on brittle guards so I dont see why not :) Still the question has to be why would you want to? If you dont have a pet you are probably better off using the ability on your crystal titan.

i haven't had the chance to do ml10 yet, so no titans for me :(
and i think it'll be very nice in fg vs fg fights tbh, titan is only good in twr/keepfights.

balkeriz said:
the only pet still that had a chance to get zo'arket down are the alb's Necro pet.. so i heard... but if you get a sala and you have jugg2-3 an ml9 you might be able to keep the ability up long enough to get them all down. The 10 waves.. tho the first 5 are easy.

think you misundersood the question ;)

anyways, thanks for the replies.

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
balkeriz said:

hihi yea I think you misread it mate but don't worry it gave a good laugh :)

sphir

Fledgling Freddie
balkeriz said:

rofl, try reading topic over again....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom