Ziz3...flames inc woot

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
1.Took 30 secs before i had to turn the music off:p
2.Nice to see you included fights against decent Mid stealthers(not)
3.Still energy gimped?:p

Ziz and leroli x2 of the easiest out there to kill hehe but nice adversaries tho:)

Ziz

Fledgling Freddie
Castus said:

Ziz and leroli x2 of the easiest out there to kill hehe but nice adversaries tho:)
only hard mid stealther fight i've had recently was gustav and i lost that clip >.<

givf hard mid stealthers ktnx

Ziz

Fledgling Freddie
btw shrews IF i had mid stelathers in it even more ud just qq at me for abuseing slash weapons vs em :p

Ging

Part of the furniture
Castus said:

So Shrewsbury, if your retired who was playing your hunter last night with Denarius?

Varna

Fledgling Freddie
Where are all the stealthers these days? Me and my minstrel mate have struggled to find anyone :/ I might level CES for extra SL. :D

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Wanted to see if Censi had dinged yet so had a run round for an hour with Den and Shortpants:) TBH i did`nt think that was the real Afternoon playing.....u ran and ran....

Ging

Part of the furniture
Castus said:
Wanted to see if Censi had dinged yet so had a run round for an hour with Den and Shortpants:) TBH i did`nt think that was the real Afternoon playing.....u ran and ran....

fucking right i ran, you fuckign OP hunters with your FZ, PS, IP, Battler, Malice, Pet's, Speed thing and a feeking weap that hits for 600+.

One of you ill be happy to fight, but not when you gimping around with Denarius and a 3rd add.

My chance of survival = 0 (against u 3 when poisen mezz and malice was down)

Btw you only got me coz my end barrel timer still needed 5 sec when i ran out of end....

If i see 2 inc ill prolly have a pop but 3+ ill LEGIT(tm) and hopefully get a chaser which i can have a pop at.

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
Ziz said:
only hard mid stealther fight i've had recently was gustav and i lost that clip >.<

givf hard mid stealthers ktnx

gustav is weak if hes solo :)

nice movie tho :p

Castus said:

Was i hard shrews :( ??

/edit, if not then I dare u to 1v1 my minstrel :fluffle:

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Great movie ziz :)

Following up on the comments, replies that suggests more solo fights, an eventual music change ect. are nice kind of feedbacks.

"Rofl BG in a stealther duo." or a sarcastic note on "a lot of decent mid stealthers." - are just rather pointless... Give constructive critisism or make your own vid instead of racking down on someone else o_O

Chronictank

FH is my second home
one of the few stealthers who i actually met solo
nerf your dot mines :<

/mil

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Ging said:
fucking right i ran, you fuckign OP hunters with your FZ, PS, IP, Battler, Malice, Pet's, Speed thing and a feeking weap that hits for 600+.

One of you ill be happy to fight, but not when you gimping around with Denarius and a 3rd add.

My chance of survival = 0 (against u 3 when poisen mezz and malice was down)

Btw you only got me coz my end barrel timer still needed 5 sec when i ran out of end....

If i see 2 inc ill prolly have a pop but 3+ ill LEGIT(tm) and hopefully get a chaser which i can have a pop at.

Dont forget the mos5 aswell:p

and sneakers your soft:p

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
Matriarch|Sneakers said:
In all seriousness when have gustav ever been solo? :)

Enlighten me!

Well i recorded a few fights vs him solo pre Agramon only that i deleted when i was drunk :twak:

Pertan

Can't get enough of FH
Like your first movie and havent seen your third but will download this :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom