Zigo's prices, legendary spellcrafter/enchanter

P

pacific

hi all,

lvl 1-39 : 2*cost of the gem
lvl 40+:2* cost of gem +10g

-Overcharging: (if i havent crafted the gem: 50g/point)
1 point: free
2points:50g
3points:100+ (depend on the number of high lvl gem )
4points:150+ (depend on the number of high lvl gem )
5points: 200+

All retries are counted in the overcharging prices
(a high lvl gem cost 30g to make and 10g for a retry (selling price to a merchant 20g) then if i need 10 retries for one 99% quality gem: 30+9*10=120g, as you see overcharing prices are cheap)

-Enchanting: It will cost u 80% of the NPC price

have fun,

ps: for orders, call Zigomare/Pacificx in game or pm pacific in bw forum (if the flag /set trade is on, Zigomare is spoted at the Guild of Shadow)

-If you dont know how to calculate a full char (armor+weapons+shield) go download the Leladia's Spellcraft Equipment Configurator ---> http://theharms.org/daoc/sc-calc.html

- If you are thinking i am making load of cash with these prices, you'r wrong : Dont call me !

-If you need a full armor imbued: that takes about 1 hour when you dont go overcharge >3

-I am doing my best for not explosing but i am not responsable of a bad luck : overcharging=you take your own risk!

- I am sorry for those who have no answer when they pm me in game, but i cant doing a good job and answering to all (hehe yes i have a little brain ;) ), sry again :(

O

old.LandShark

Read the FAQ at leladia's site! :p
AFAIK they can either make or buy dusts that give bonus when combined with items... and no, you can't go over 35% ;)

Users who are viewing this thread