Zianah RR10!

Littles

Loyal Freddie
Big grats bud. Good cleric and awesome friend.

Onwards to RR11 and watch out for those bowens!

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
big gratz Grae, been a pleasure to play with ya, quality cleric and top bloke!, you better not be quitting on us with cleric now :)

like littles said, get that boeing removed from ya house already! :>

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
About time you got a char to RR10+, apols for playing like a putz tonight - i'm blaming work today for it! And trust me when i say DONT go to RR11 - reroll - its kinda like sex with a really hot (read:unconscious) girl. Sure its fun at the time but afterwards all you have left is a Criminal Record and no social life... Err disregard that:eek2:

Wild

One of Freddy's beloved
black plague seeping from your keyboard and still you get RR10 ! wtg m8 .. top bloke even though play style has a lot to be said about .. (hell even littles out heals you now and he reads a book while on the phone when he rvr's)

Gratz !

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Grats! More shearing stealthers though!

(hell even littles out heals you now and he reads a book while on the phone when he rvr's)

Don't forget ordering Pizza over Vent and telling to kite to the left over the phone <o/

Karnah

Loyal Freddie
grats! great cleric and superb roleplayer support crew :fluffle:

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Wow. I thought only the legendary players got to rr10. Wtf happened?

It is thanks to Euinar that I decided to give this class a go and damn you were so right. It really suits me.

Thanks a lot to everyone in Arctic Circle who let a RR1 cleric in to play in their regular group last year when we formed the guild. The reason I am still enjoying this game now is because of the time we spend together. So I was thinking...Tze, Moshi...should we have a threesome?

Muddry

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz to one of the best cleric partners ive played with :worthy:
Shame you have to put up with Littles on cleric atm tho, guess you need to do some more healing then usual :fluffle:

Tzare

Loyal Freddie
Graendel said:
The reason I am still enjoying this game now is because of the time we spend together. So I was thinking...Tze, Moshi...should we have a threesome?

Hope File ordered the master bedroom cos Guild gang-bang weekend in sweden is defo something to write home about!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom