Zerker Template - Help Plz

Speedyganzales

Fledgling Freddie
ive been looking for a zerker template recently, but i cant find one that has all the artys that i wud like to use, can anyone help me?

the artys id like to use are :

Battler (hammer)
Malice (LA)
Scarab Wing Vest (tank)
Scalars (tank)

il be using the template mostly for RvR with a little bit of PvE, if anyone has one, or could make me a good template id really appreciate it

thx,

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
7% matter ^^ Will be fun to stand rooted those 13½ seconds longer than if you had capped matter resist.

Casiraghi

Loyal Freddie
cemi0 said:
7% matter ^^ Will be fun to stand rooted those 13½ seconds longer than if you had capped matter resist.

Would like to know how you come to that conclusion - cause I've never been rooted for more than 5-6 seconds max and I rarely get rooted anyway

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Casiraghi said:
Would like to know how you come to that conclusion - cause I've never been rooted for more than 5-6 seconds max and I rarely get rooted anyway

Druid base root last 70 seconds and is matter based.

So 26% matter resist would reduce the duration with 26%.

Casiraghi

Loyal Freddie
Still I'd bet that I wouldnt be rooted even for those 13½ sec you say that I'd be rooted longer :)

Strega

Fledgling Freddie
*cough* determination *cough* and yea, I got 12+5 matter resist in my temp and never have a problem being rooted. Grapple however is sometimes annoying.

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
cemi0 said:
Druid base root last 70 seconds and is matter based.

So 26% matter resist would reduce the duration with 26%.
det5 + stoicism

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom