Zerker advice.

Oldfaravid

Fledgling Freddie
So its either zerk or shaman as a non stealther player for me.
Race will be troll as zerk.. is it worth going 15 str 10 con or should i go 10 str 10 con 10 dex?

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
15str 10 qui without a doubt if you want most damage.(your hps would still be high with toa sc even if you do not start with 10 con)

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
dont need to put any points into qui with the right weapons u can optimise ur atk spd, so i would say either put the 10 into dex for the extra evade/parry chance or con for about 40more hp.

Rudor Dwarf

Loyal Freddie
As sycho said 15 str 10 qui..
Dex dont mean alot for a zerker, all zerker is about is to dish out dmg not to tank.
If you dont wanna go for 10 qui then its con imo but whatever you do dont put em on dex :).

Maddude

One of Freddy's beloved
I would say go 15str and 10con, but on the other hand im a dwarf so i have more qui/dex then u from the beginning....works fine for me atleast :p

Mordur

One of Freddy's beloved
prefer 10 in con tbh, less quick = more dmg per strike (not per second ofc ;p)
and 10% meleehaste plus red aughealer haste will give you decent swingspeed even with battler/malice combo
tho it really doesnt matter much coz the effect of those 10 points will be barely noticable anyway :)

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Mordur said:
prefer 10 in con tbh, less quick = more dmg per strike (not per second ofc ;p)
and 10% meleehaste plus red aughealer haste will give you decent swingspeed even with battler/malice combo
tho it really doesnt matter much coz the effect of those 10 points will be barely noticable anyway :)

10 qui is like 2.5% melee speed=2.5% more damage overall.

10 con=44 hits= 1/16 of a caba/chanter nuke usually.

You want to get near to that 250 qui cap as possible, you get 240-250 on a troll buffed with 420+ str you will do serious damage.With 250 qui+10% melee speed+red haste i think swing speed with malice/battler is around 1.8s, so it's very good trying to get near that as much as possible.Dex is useless too for people who group a lot, a troll zerk should kill most targets 3-4 swings if it's decent enough(with relics) so why bother with dex aswell as the majority of casters about dex will not save you there but ultra high quickness will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom