Zergs

J

jammin0o

What the hell is with you zerging all the time?

I really dont think that you enjoy zerging, you get about 10rp per kill and then we either log off or come back with another zerg and we get 10rp each (but getting counter zerg is hardly worth it and unpopular)
I just think that zerging everywhere takes the fun out of game

F

faderullan

Yes, as in the last 100 threads of zergs

L

lubbock

What Zerging, does this really happen, someone should make some more threads about it, because i never heard about this it comes as a shock, and i guess since its put here on Albion thread it must only be Albs who zerge well im shocked...
And so on and so on, Let hear something new for gods sake.

C

chimaira

2 fg albs kills 3-4 fg mids. u call teh troops next port like 7-8 fgs. u still die. then u call the 2 fg albs zerglings.

ABOOOOOOOOOOO SHOOOOO och gurka

O

old.mattshanes

To be honest NO ONE GIVES A CUNTING FUCK about zerg thread anymore because people realise all realms do it at one time.

:sleeping:

O

old.Atrox

albs never zerg!
those 100 odd albs at mmg atm were just the result of an bugged port :(

O

old.GeForce

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
To be honest NO ONE GIVES A CUNTING FUCK about zerg thread anymore because people realise all realms do it at one time.

aglee with matt. :)

V

venerable

class remark :)

D

Derric

Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?! :p

S

Scutter Bob

Originally posted by jammin0o
What the hell is with you zerging all the time?

I really dont think that you enjoy zerging, you get about 10rp per kill and then we either log off or come back with another zerg and we get 10rp each (but getting counter zerg is hardly worth it and unpopular)
I just think that zerging everywhere takes the fun out of game

http://www.angelsofvengence.co.uk/cunt.jpg

S

Shike

tssk tssk, such anger young one, learn to control it and you will be shown the path to Nirvana, incase you didnt know ^^

PS: And only albs zerg fyi ok! ;) ;) ;) ;) <<< notice those before you throw yerself over the KB and flame me to hell and back ok.

(gotta love disclaimers^^)

Users who are viewing this thread