Zerging Sucks So Bad!

E

evinacryonme

Except BO FG who at least is doing something, rest of mids are leechers mofo pathetic kids jumping fg 1 person to enjoy 2 rps each.
Wednesday afternoon, worst rvr i ever saw on prydwen.
Get your moms and kids and all related to make a lvl 1 mid char and bring it to emain to leech all, cause u are not enough.
U make me puke. I jumped a hunter and was fighting with her appart from the group engagements, but no, she ask / gets help from another hunter and a shaman. After they kill me, the hunter who helped her cheers at her like: Wow! Omg! WE 3 KILLED A F...ING SOLO MINSTREL! We are so great!!!!! We own!
U own? No, u suck, big time. BB abusers who cant dare to leave their pk without fg / bb / friends.
And every time BO comes in rvr, like worms after rain, leechoooors! they fill emain! camp amg and apk and wow how tough they are!
I am sick of u.....
To save u from saying it, yes i got owned by 2 hunters and 1 shaman. I GOT OWNED. hahahahahaha pathetic .....
Days when eclipse runed emain with BO and PE / FL are well gone. Emain belongs to leechers and stealther buffed groups.
Which is sad. Have a good day and keep on leeching, enjoy your 2 rps.

I

IronlungDTP

If that's your opinion and you don't like it go somewhere else. Nothing else to say really.

N

nelex

ehmm whine a bit more....but ok i know you would have done the same thing if you knew you where going to lose...the hunter did see that you where the the better play and called for back whats the big deal...and geting help from 2 others is not zerging but 2 fg is :p but i know how you fell...i dont whine about it i takes it to me and thinks over what i could have done better

V

voth

Can I whine about 10 alb stealthers that jumped me when I ran solo to MMG too? Part of DAoC.. suck it up and let them feel cool. If you're running solo you're gonna get bitchslapped. Period!

E

evinacryonme

Yeah soz about this got pissed off bad...
Guess 1v1 encounters times are over and dead.
GG they where realm mates and was ok to help.
<departs in shame but still desgusted>

L

lissandra

thats the sad part really, i stopped playing my inf on excal when i realised i would never get a solo fight, everywhere i went i met atleast 2 sbs together, and everywhere sbs went they met atleast 2 infs. Some still tried to solo but to no use :(

S

Shanaia

I guess that's what the MM stand for in MMORPG

Massivly Multiplayer?... helloooo

L

Lorath

Originally posted by evinacryonme
Except BO FG who at least is doing something, rest of mids are leechers mofo pathetic kids jumping fg 1 person to enjoy 2 rps each.
Wednesday afternoon, worst rvr i ever saw on prydwen.
Get your moms and kids and all related to make a lvl 1 mid char and bring it to emain to leech all, cause u are not enough.
U make me puke. I jumped a hunter and was fighting with her appart from the group engagements, but no, she ask / gets help from another hunter and a shaman. After they kill me, the hunter who helped her cheers at her like: Wow! Omg! WE 3 KILLED A F...ING SOLO MINSTREL! We are so great!!!!! We own!
U own? No, u suck, big time. BB abusers who cant dare to leave their pk without fg / bb / friends.
And every time BO comes in rvr, like worms after rain, leechoooors! they fill emain! camp amg and apk and wow how tough they are!
I am sick of u.....
To save u from saying it, yes i got owned by 2 hunters and 1 shaman. I GOT OWNED. hahahahahaha pathetic .....
Days when eclipse runed emain with BO and PE / FL are well gone. Emain belongs to leechers and stealther buffed groups.
Which is sad. Have a good day and keep on leeching, enjoy your 2 rps.

The /cheer was maybe: Thanks for the fight, you would have killed me if I was solo

Do you ever think of it that way? :p

O

old.tuppe

so what albs did today after they "primetime" take dc and df same time?
gather up 2fg and come say hi to mids side, where was ~5 mids near cambions.
dont whine albs zerging, dont whine fotminfs/scouts/minstr greyganking in merchant areas today but dont dammit come here whine mids is only doing that.

every realm zerg! but offcourse you dont complain when self are running in zerg? do you say lets split so its fair game?
nah, dont think so.

J

jammin0o

Zergs/ getting beaten unfairly is part of the game, get over it :m00:

C

circeline

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Evina you poor little thing.
Dont forget to mention that it was in the middle of a huge fight at amg 12 albs against BO+me (gwynneth) a shammi and another hunter. You initially jumped me while I was shooting at some alb casters i then try to sprint away but has no end to do so. So i start to fight you ooe thats when the hunter and shammi starts to help me. You expect a 1vs1 fight in the middle of a huge battle at amg ( kinda silly imo ) and best part was that you on an earlier occasion had rude spammed me. The fact that you never get a 1vs1 fight is purely up to you since I rarely see you alone. Getting a 1vs1 fight isnt impossible not even in emain . I had a nice 1vs1 fight against a very good mincer today ( thx Kandig for not interfering ). I lost fair and square and it was a good fight ( my hands were shaking after ) but atleast he wasnt disrespectfull he was a good and worthy opponment one I would challenge given the chance again.

O

old.mattshanes

Who the fuck fucking cunting cares xD

K

kalgarn

need more random zergwhine treads on BW imo.

L

Laroma

Originally posted by kalgarn
need more random zergwhine treads on BW imo.
You're the reason for 99% of them, you ewul zergling!

K

kalgarn

like it's my fault you allways add on my fights.go zerg yggdra imo

S

sardine

LOL an alb whining about Zerging!

You took the words right out off my mouth, pfft an Alb complaining about Zerging hahahaha.

I

ilum

Having started to play my scout a little in Emain, I am able to look how the mid groups move etc.

When playing Ilum I always gave Mids the benefit of the doubt, saying that it was probably just a coincidence both grps were at apk at the same time. Because I thought, foolishly, that whoever it was concerned knew better.

Now playing Scout I see the Mid groups sticking to eachother etc, so there's really not much more to say.

And Albion's may zerg too, sure, but the balanced Alb groups (Sotl, PE and FL) don't resort to moving in 2fg, as in most people's opinion, it's better to log that start moving as 2fg.

D

Dorin

Did you know you can port to ALBION or go to ODINS instead of Emain?

No?

Never?

oh my god...

I

ilum

Originally posted by Dorin
Did you know you can port to ALBION or go to ODINS instead of Emain?

No?

Never?

oh my god...

Go Odins, pretty much at any time between 16:00 and 2:00 am and find 1-2 fgs of hibs or mids (certain time albs I guess) who rather eat soloers than go Emain where people usually go for FG v FG fights. Same in Hadrian to a certain extent.

Users who are viewing this thread