Zergers !

Latuvu Kmk

Fledgling Freddie
Where are you all ?! We are 3, so we usually kill 5 or 6 guys alone, we can expect us to kill a zerg nop ?! If you're noob and stupid come on, if you're not noob and not stupid come on ! We WannA FIGHT !!!

Toffie

Fledgling Freddie
A vamp calling someone a noob that's almost like a german guy saying they didn't start the war .

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Latuvu Kmk said:
Where are you all ?! We are 3, so we usually kill 5 or 6 guys alone, we can expect us to kill a zerg nop ?! If you're noob and stupid come on, if you're not noob and not stupid come on ! We WannA FIGHT !!!

Thxs for steam-rolling my solo reaver.

Have fun gettin zerged.

rynnor

Rockhound
Bugz said:
Thxs for steam-rolling my solo reaver.

Have fun gettin zerged.

Lats playing his bard - found his little group mez/stun/nuke nuke killing some solo guy - me n a few random albs spotted them n charged - stunned the caster then insta dd'd lat so he couldnt mez - rest of the zerg (3 i think)took his mates n my mincer took him - have fun killin solo's tho lat...

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
rynnor said:
Lats playing his bard - found his little group mez/stun/nuke nuke killing some solo guy - me n a few random albs spotted them n charged - stunned the caster then insta dd'd lat so he couldnt mez - rest of the zerg (3 i think)took his mates n my mincer took him - have fun killin solo's tho lat...

wear it proudly

Attachments

• lolol.JPG
    lolol.JPG
    8.4 KB · Views: 18

rynnor

Rockhound
Hamro said:
wear it proudly

Lol - not seeing you out in BG land much lately - last thing I saw was your vampiir or bm that toasted my poor blue mincer :)

Come n play!

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
jesus hamro nice to see u back in thid dude :)

just started a warrior for thid named Elrone saw u an a few others in there today :cheers: and i finaly dinged 24

rynnor

Rockhound
Hamro said:
ok maybe ill log on for a bit now

Saw the deathspam you were putting out so went to see you with mincer - didnt realise the infi I pulled your pet off was going to backstab you tho :(

Nice to see you back - I'll have to get some water breathing potions on my mincer now :)

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
yeah was me, Latuvu and Ridleh and a bainshee. its nice to also see you back. been ganked alot by your rvr grp in big boy :( but dotmonster always hugs me afterwards :)

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
Hamro said:
yeah was me, Latuvu and Ridleh and a bainshee. its nice to also see you back. been ganked alot by your rvr grp in big boy :( but dotmonster always hugs me afterwards :)

/hug :fluffle:

Ridje

Fledgling Freddie
i pwn dotmonster with fz powah ! !!

stopped playin past month tho cba xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom